Author Topic: Neo-Nazis armed to the teeth  (Read 6036 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Neo-Nazis armed to the teeth
« on: December 23, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »
This is another reason every Jew should be armed, these guys are well armed and they are getting their guns illegally trust me. I've been posting on StørmFrønt, blood&honour, resistance (National Alliance) and a few other racist forums for a few years now and these guys are prepared for all out war. Most of them are rumored to be convicted felons (which is why they are wearing face masks). I prefer to have equal firepower when the time comes, anyone that chooses to be a victim won't receive any sympathy from me, today is the time to arm yourselves if you can.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Neo-Nazis armed to the teeth
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
Not to be nosy but as a Jew, how do you get away with posting on these sites?  I would think they'd ban you as soon as they discover that you're Jewish. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 09:15:41 PM »
Not to be nosy but as a Jew, how do you get away with posting on these sites?  I would think they'd ban you as soon as they discover that you're Jewish. 

You register without saying anything and wait for them to approve the account, don't say anything about being Jewish and you are able to get away with it. Generally if they find out a user is Jewish they either ban the user or restrict them to opposing views. A few of us on JTF have been keeping a close eye on groups like Combat 18.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 04:28:13 PM »
This is why I am opposed to gun control, below are pictures I retrieved from the Combat 18 forums. Many pose on the galleries with their guns. Many of the pictures are of people that aren't even in America but countries where guns are already outlawed or heavily restricted. The point is, they will obtain guns any way they can be it legally or illegally. Supporting gun control only makes it more difficult for you and I, the law abiding citizen to obtain guns legally. You'll notice some of the members there aren't even white. This is not a smear campaign but to show you the reality of how active these people are, you can't assume they are just a bunch of rednecks wearing white hoods, sitting around and saying "we need more gun control" and cursing is not going to fix it either. Your best bet is to get educated, arm yourself and prepare. This is just a sample of what they have, this is one organization and only a few members who show their face, thinhk of all the other armed neo nazis. Now think how many Jews are in the world, how many are actually right wing, and then count how many are actually armed. Not a lot...we need to change that.  Now it's time for the freak show.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 09:16:10 PM by Cohen »

Offline G-dIsMyJudge

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 11:48:51 PM »
Holy [censored]..  I wish all the Jews would wake up and see that neo-Nazis aren't just something to worry about over the internet and that they're actually arming themselves for the day they'll be strong enough to use those.
Poshei Oslo LaDin!

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 11:54:52 PM »

You register without saying anything and wait for them to approve the account, don't say anything about being Jewish and you are able to get away with it. Generally if they find out a user is Jewish they either ban the user or restrict them to opposing views. A few of us on JTF have been keeping a close eye on groups like Combat 18.

You use a non traceable email account as well. Most Neo Nazi's are very paranoid and they assume you are just careful.

And you need to be control, not so screaming aarrrggggh you bunch of Nazi's.

Many Jews get caught because they can't play the game.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:56:35 PM by Skippy »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 10:53:59 PM »
WTF? Photobucket deleted the pictures? Did someone report my account?

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 10:57:02 PM »
WTF? Photobucket deleted the pictures? Did someone report my account?

You can up load them on to this one http://www.photofreak.org/ they will never delete pic's.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »
Alright pics are fixed, uploaded them to my backup host.