Author Topic: To all you White/Jew hating members, Happy Kwanzaa!!!!!!  (Read 4201 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: To all you White/Jew hating members, Happy Kwanzaa!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2007, 12:44:27 AM »
I'll be celebrating this year, by eating at Roscoe's chicken and waffles.

Don't forget the mayo and french fries ;)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2007, 01:47:57 AM »
Listen, Kwanzaa has parallels to the Nazi pagan winter holiday that was invented by Dr. Goebells and his staff, in order to have a celebration that was purely Teutonic and non-semitic. 

Both holidays are fictitious and are meant to replace the 'evil' Christian celebration with a nationalistic one because their roots had been lost.  This is why David Duke and his morons preach the idea of a 'Nordic Jesus' and nordic/viking pagan pride, and we all rightfully disrespect these lies.

Anyone who respects Kwanzaa has NO RESPECT from me.  Even the self diluted liberals know its a fake holiday created by the worst sort of racism, but they're too scared to come out against it.

Now lets all celebrate Kwanzaa with a juicy bucket of crispy chicken and a side of million man muffins.

Brian

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2007, 07:47:09 AM »
  happy Kwanzaa [censored] lovers!  Seriously, so many people are deluded in the United States!  What is going to anger me in the days after Christmas is the news organizations are going to show Kwanzaa celebrations somewhere in some inner city community room.  they will try to legitimise it like it was Christmas or Hanukkah.  Even Ramadan has more legitimate history than Kwanzaa.
  Don't forget the communist colorings of Kwanzaa, either!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2007, 05:36:32 AM »

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2007, 08:43:49 AM »
I find it offensive to make fun an ethnical holiday. Those people don't have the opportunity to celebrate their national feasts in their own African countries, their homelands, and celebrate a feast for all Africans together, because they were mixed up by slavery.
BTW, an ethnical/national holiday celebrated with a meal is allowed by strict Hallacha. A religious holiday not stated in the Torah is forbidden to both Jews and Gentiles. But you do the opposite: respect Christmas which a new religious holiday (forbidden not only for being from a non-Torah religion, but especially because men must not create any religious holiday, even a Noahide is forbidden to create his own holidays!) but make fun of Kwanza!!!!!

The thing with Kwanzaa is that it is a made up holiday by a black thug named Ron Kaurenga as a way to disassociate  with whitey. It is like an Irishman celebrating St Patricks day in Polish.

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2007, 11:00:39 AM »
I find it offensive to make fun an ethnical holiday. Those people don't have the opportunity to celebrate their national feasts in their own African countries, their homelands, and celebrate a feast for all Africans together, because they were mixed up by slavery.
BTW, an ethnical/national holiday celebrated with a meal is allowed by strict Hallacha. A religious holiday not stated in the Torah is forbidden to both Jews and Gentiles. But you do the opposite: respect Christmas which a new religious holiday (forbidden not only for being from a non-Torah religion, but especially because men must not create any religious holiday, even a Noahide is forbidden to create his own holidays!) but make fun of Kwanza!!!!!
oh shut up! Do you think these devils stop murdering white's on their special days?!

Those people don't have the opportunity to celebrate their national feasts in their own African countries
Well, who's bloody fault is that! "National"  :::D :::D :::D These people can't even live in tribes...let alone going national  ::) :::D :::D

Why so much hate against blacks? Emperor Selasie of Ethipia was Black. I admire him as a righteous man for having sided with Erhipian Jews. (Please don't mistake me for a rastafari, I said ADMIRE, not worshipp!!!!)

He fought in the 2. WW on the right side.

They murdered him, because he was for the bible and free market economy and against communism.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani