Author Topic: Anybody here do MMA ? is it a bit gay?  (Read 8482 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anybody here do MMA ? is it a bit gay?
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 08:31:23 AM »
Goldberg isn't even planning on it. He just commentates. His body has been ravaged by wrestling and he is smart about it.
Even Hogan once said his body has been ravaged to the extent that when he goes out into the ring, his body parts are singing like a choir!
Reason being that even bodyslams take their tole.

Angle, dunno. There is that young guy that did a kimura on him in WWE, and goes around in a T shirt saying he hurt him.  So Angle may go in to defend his reputation.   Angle has had his neck broken many times in many places.  I have read in a few places that WWE doesn't want him anymore since he is too much risk, with his injuries. I guess it is bad publicity. Another wrestler getting seriously damaged.

Offline mmauguard

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 09:02:16 AM »
q_q how do you know so much? Is this information current? This Kurt Angle rumor has been going on for the longest time. 8;) Kurt Angle even showed up to the Brock Lesnar fight with a few wretlelers like Stone Cold and The Undertaker.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 11:59:45 AM »
Goldberg isn't even planning on it. He just commentates. His body has been ravaged by wrestling and he is smart about it.
Even Hogan once said his body has been ravaged to the extent that when he goes out into the ring, his body parts are singing like a choir!

Angle, dunno. There is that young guy that did a kimura on him in WWE, and goes around in a T shirt saying he hurt him.  So Angle may go in to defend his reputation.   Angle has had his neck broken many times in many places.  I have read in a few places that WWE doesn't want him anymore since he is too much risk, with his injuries. I guess it is bad publicity. Another wrestler getting seriously damaged.

Ah you mean Daniel Puder?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 12:47:54 PM »

Ah you mean Daniel Puder?

yes, that`s the name. And shockingly, in an interview i saw of him on youtube, he said he was trying to snap angle`s arm! You can see the clip on youtube.  Angle and WWE cleverly made it look like Angle won by pin.

Even in MMA, they don`t all do that(try to break limbs).  Some characters like ken shamrock, try to break limbs  e.g. shamrock does not just try to break an ankle, he tries to break it so badly that the other person cannot walk.  (I read that in an interview he gave when asked about don frye). It was a draw.. He broke both fry`s ankles, but due to being injured himself, he could not apply the move to his satisfaction, to fully break his fry`s ankles. Ken shamrock`s philosophy is, I hope they have a good doctor to fix them up.   Whereas Don Frye is against crippling his opponents.