Author Topic: Recommended weapons for women.  (Read 17276 times)

Kiwi

Recommended weapons for women.
« on: December 24, 2007, 10:35:46 PM »
Due to the fact women have different needs to men in weapons, I put a short list of weapons I recommend women have.

1911PD all models

A Butterfly knife

A steel torch that can double as a club  ;) Comes in pink  ^-^

And all women need to carry a mobile or cell phone.

newman

Re: Recommended weapons for women.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 10:44:36 PM »
Women should just ask their attacker "Where's this relationship heading?" and he'll run 100 miles.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 10:51:51 PM »

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 10:53:16 PM »
Nice compact  O0

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 11:12:25 PM »
  what's with all this propaganda with guns and stuff??? that's NOT nice!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 11:13:19 PM »

How is it propaganda?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 11:15:08 PM »

How is it propaganda?

I simply see those guns and the first thing that comes in my mind is AGGRESSION! is that right?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 11:16:36 PM »

How is it propaganda?

I simply see those guns and the first thing that comes in my mind is AGGRESSION! is that right?

Not at all, self defense is a human right. Did you know the Nazis supported gun control?

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 11:25:41 PM »
I recommended other items than guns Jasmina as well. Women need to be aware of their options.

Even down to a steel nail file that can be used in DEFENCE.

I never recommend women attacking, only women defending. Its a huge difference.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 11:34:09 PM »
   well it's better if nobody needs them.....I don't like guns...at all...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 11:38:49 PM »

Do you like when you see the police blocking off the street with yellow tape and outlining the bodies of a innocent woman who's been raped because she wasn't legally allowed to defend herself? You can't rely on the police to protect you. Bad guys have them, terrorists have them, neo nazis have them, are you going to tell us we should sit around like a bunch of ducks in a small pond?

The Jews didn't "need" guns in Nazi Germany either according to the 3rd reich, that went well right? Trust your government.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 11:56:14 PM »
  and you think if we all have guns for self-defense that will gonna solve that problem?  I personally think that will be a trigger for even more murders and victims...here is not Heaven, the place where everything is perfect...here is Earth, and we will gonna see bad things with or without self-defense weapons...

newman

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 12:03:02 AM »
  and you think if we all have guns for self-defense that will gonna solve that problem?  I personally think that will be a trigger for even more murders and victims...here is not Heaven, the place where everything is perfect...here is Earth, and we will gonna see bad things with or without self-defense weapons...

Yasmina,

Where would you rather walk at 2AM........New York City or Tucson?

You see. Places like Tucson, Boulder, Oaklahoma city have lots of guns but lower crime rates than NYC or DC who have gun control.

While there is ONE person on the planet with evil intent, good people need weapons.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »

Simple, more guns, less crime. It creates a balance and the gene pool is cleansed of criminal scum.

Look at Switzerland, less murders than the United Kingdom who has virtually banned guns.

Ever heard of the city of Kennesaw, Georgia? About 27,000 people all required by law to own guns, not one murder in 25 years. No wild west shootouts.

Know what the murder rate of Washington DC is?

The point is, when people are disarmed, they become victims. It's happening in all these places that have outlawed legal gun ownership, when Guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 12:09:43 AM »

Yasmina,

You see. Places like Tucson, Boulder, Oaklahoma city have lots of guns but lower crime rates than NYC or DC who have gun control.

While there is ONE person on the planet with evil intent, good people need weapons.

it's not about where is good and where is bad to walk at 2 A.M....I just don't like weapons to be posted on this forum...bad things happens all the time...but I just DON't think if all the people had guns then THAT will solve the problem...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 12:14:37 AM »
  I think if all people from NYC had guns, then if one couldn't drive thought green light, the other from the back would kill him because he is in a big hurry!  ;D

newman

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 12:15:09 AM »

Yasmina,

it's not about where is good and where is bad to walk at 2 A.M....I just don't like weapons to be posted on this forum...bad things happens all the time...but I just DON't think if all the people had guns then THAT will solve the problem...

It DOES solve the problem, though.

Kennesaw, Georgia....every home has a gun and not ONE murder in 25 years.

Switzerland........automatic, miliary weapons in one out of every four homes and the LOWEST crime rate in europe.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 12:22:20 AM »

Yasmina,

So you don't like us posting about something covered under the constitution?

You know this is why I requested a gun subforum is so that we could keep all discussions to one category, you do have the freedom to avoid posting in this section or reading it if it truly bothers you that much.

Heres a pink rifle complete with hello kitty stickers, now even you have to admit it's cute right? Apparently these are the latest fashion like pink motorola razer cell phones.

Newman and I are a bit more manly, we prefer our evil black guns.

newman

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 12:27:47 AM »

Yasmina,

So you don't like us posting about something covered under the constitution?

You know this is why I requested a gun subforum is so that we could keep all discussions to one category, you do have the freedom to avoid posting in this section or reading it if it truly bothers you that much.

Heres a pink rifle complete with hello kitty stickers, now even you have to admit it's cute right? Apparently these are the latest fashion like pink motorola razer cell phones.

Newman and I are a bit more manly, we prefer our evil black guns.

You should see the surpluss Australian Lee Enfield No 1s. Many have several dozen notches on the forends from all the Turks, Krauts and Japs the diggers killed!

Talk about 'manly' weapons. :)

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 12:34:12 AM »

I understand that, and there are other options, even hairspray can be an effective weapon if you need it, carry a lighter as well, very compact flame thrower. Or even spray into the eyes of your attacker.

newman

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2007, 12:38:07 AM »
Some other good ways for women to deter rapists:

1/ Don't shave legs or armpits.

2/ Wear those big, passion-killing, orthopedic full briefs.

3/ Ask him for commitment.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 12:43:38 AM »

New York City.

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 12:44:15 AM »
Haha Newman or just state you got the virus  8;) :::D

newman

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 12:47:28 AM »
Haha Newman or just state you got the virus  8;) :::D

Males can deter muggers by telling them they've got a great place to hide their money after seeing the movie 'Papillon'.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 01:01:59 AM »
Due to the fact women have different needs to men in weapons, I put a short list of weapons I recommend women have.

1911PD all models

A Butterfly knife

A steel torch that can double as a club  ;) Comes in pink  ^-^

And all women need to carry a mobile or cell phone.
Out of curiosity, how do those particular weapons work better for women than other ones?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D