Author Topic: Recommended weapons for women.  (Read 17165 times)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: Recommended weapons for women.
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2008, 02:16:03 AM »
Okay you want to get serious for a moment here it is.

You have to retool your mind to fight to the death to win.
First anything in your immediate surroundings can be a weapon if you learn to think this way. It sounds like paranoia but what can I say.

Let us take a typical female what she wears usually on a day to day basis.

Start at the top of the head.

Ear rings between your fingers can cause extra pain and lacerations to the skin
Necklaces depending on brand can be used to flick at the eyes and in some cases be used to entrap a limb.
Glasses can be broken and the glass can be used as an edged weapon. The Frames can be used for gouging.

Rings, watches can be used against skin to cause irritation to the attacker (Distraction)

Belts can be used to choke, trap and used if you have a heavy buckle as a crude striking weapon.

Shoes can be fling, Tied together to trap and throw people, High Heels make great stabbing weapons.

This is just a start 
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2008, 02:18:14 AM »
The charts following after Australia banned ownership of guns.

Australians can't carry gun's and the laws will not be overturned. What weapons do you suggest?

Your right, Aussies cannot carry guns but I was merely pointing out that despite the guns being banned for legal civilian use, there were definitely side effects.

I have no objection to you offering alternative choices for people who cannot use firearms, but we must realize the downsides to the alternatives so people realize what they are getting into, and you are right, one cannot put faith into a weapon as it doesn't offer a guarantee, only a better chance if one is trained well with it.

Kiwi

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2008, 02:27:59 AM »
The charts following after Australia banned ownership of guns.

Australians can't carry gun's and the laws will not be overturned. What weapons do you suggest?

Your right, Aussies cannot carry guns but I was merely pointing out that despite the guns being banned for legal civilian use, there were definitely side effects.

I have no objection to you offering alternative choices for people who cannot use firearms, but we must realize the downsides to the alternatives so people realize what they are getting into, and you are right, one cannot put faith into a weapon as it doesn't offer a guarantee, only a better chance if one is trained well with it.

Then help with the alternatives, I know you can, you are a very smart fella.  O0

Kiwi

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2008, 02:29:15 AM »

First anything in your immediate surroundings can be a weapon if you learn to think this way. It sounds like paranoia but what can I say.

Necklaces depending on brand can be used to flick at the eyes and in some cases be used to entrap a limb.
Glasses can be broken and the glass can be used as an edged weapon. The Frames can be used for gouging.

Rings, watches can be used against skin to cause irritation to the attacker (Distraction)

Belts can be used to choke, trap and used if you have a heavy buckle as a crude striking weapon.

Shoes can be fling, Tied together to trap and throw people, High Heels make great stabbing weapons.

This is just a start 

Great start mate please don't stop  ;)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2008, 02:31:37 AM »

This is just a start 

Great start mate please don't stop  ;)

O0