Author Topic: I don'nt have this yet but next month i'll probably buy it  (Read 6849 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I don'nt have this yet but next month i'll probably buy it
« on: December 26, 2007, 11:32:31 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: I don'nt have this yet but next month i'll probably buy it
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 11:53:03 AM »
Nice brother.  I'm working on getting: http://www.magnumresearch.com/Desert_Eagle.asp
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 12:15:12 PM »
Nice brother.  I'm working on getting: http://www.magnumresearch.com/Desert_Eagle.asp
I think the company moved back to Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 12:27:07 PM »
Really, didn't know that.  I'm checking into it... thanks  O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 12:40:19 PM »
Really, didn't know that.  I'm checking into it... thanks  O0
But you can still buy them    they have some videos if you look on side of the pistol it says made in ISRAEL                   
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 12:44:17 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 12:49:48 PM »
LOOK AT THIS GUYS WIFE                       

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 12:55:00 PM »
The Desert Eagle is still made in Israel but imported by Magnum Research to be sold in the US.

Magnum Research owns the patents so they can switch production if needbe.

I don't really recommend a desert eagle for conceal carry or home defense, it's good as a hunting handgun though.

Nice choice on the SIG p226, i'm gonna be getting a SIG p220 which is the .45, SIG is high quality.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 12:56:38 PM »
 Yes i like it tried felt good

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 01:25:04 PM »
I'm thinking I'd like the Barrett Model 82A1/M107 BORS (Barrett Optical Ranging System) with Leupold Mark 4 just to sit atop a tel in Judea and "fight terrorism".  ^-^

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 01:31:48 PM »
I'm thinking I'd like the Barrett Model 82A1/M107 BORS (Barrett Optical Ranging System) with Leupold Mark 4 just to sit atop a tel in Judea and "fight terrorism".  ^-^

that sounds good ;D ;D O0

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 02:01:15 PM »

You can buy them for about 8,000 dollars.

Kiwi

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 04:56:13 PM »
You can't buy them here in Canadakstan.  Here it is government all the way.....  I feel one might be able to get a desert eagle or a sig but I think it would be a very long process and expensive as well...not to mention that your house would be the first place the police will show up to confiscate your arms before your "rounding up"...for "re-education".....   This country is such a disappointment..

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 05:55:01 PM »
"re-education"?  :o

Oh boy that doesn't not sound the best.  :-\