Author Topic: No land to Jews!  (Read 7832 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: No land to Jews!
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 07:46:11 AM »
You do want to break up from the "precius" Belgium the XIX cetury prototype of the EU, which is "horible" crime/heresy. ::) 

Wallonia has no access to the sea; this gives them an economical disadvantage.
But we Flemish have a far more active attitude than them. 80% of the export comes from our part!
Eventually the Belgian State will be split in three or four parts.

Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels will become republics, the German part of Wallonia will be probably given back to Germany.

I think it would be a good idea to have more regions becoming independent of the big nation-states: Bask , Scotland , Corsica , ...
It is better for economy to have small nations that compete with each-other , than having these mega-nations as USSR/EU etc,...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »
There is alot of sympathy in Greece towards Nazi/Muslim pigs in the media and Israel is often viewed as the bad guys. I rememeber waking up at night, watching TV and they were advertising some dvds tittled: The Enemies of the Greeks. There were just two: The Turks and the Jews. I was in shock. I blame the Jewish community for not having the guts to stand up and defend themselves.

Greece fought hard to protect its Jews in WW2 but Papandreou's government in the 1980s had a big influence in stirring the anti-semetism that there is today. Maybe they don't beat up jews on the street but they do vandalize jewish mounments, cementaries and being openly anti-semetic is widely accepted.

Read this article:

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-23.htm

Greeks are half turk.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2007, 10:33:19 AM »
You do want to break up from the "precius" Belgium the XIX cetury prototype of the EU, which is "horible" crime/heresy. ::) 

Wallonia has no access to the sea; this gives them an economical disadvantage.
But we Flemish have a far more active attitude than them. 80% of the export comes from our part!
Eventually the Belgian State will be split in three or four parts.

Flanders, Wallonia, Brussels will become republics, the German part of Wallonia will be probably given back to Germany.

I think it would be a good idea to have more regions becoming independent of the big nation-states: Bask , Scotland , Corsica , ...
It is better for economy to have small nations that compete with each-other , than having these mega-nations as USSR/EU etc,...

I wud rather see Europe as network of Kingdoms, Dukedoms and Free States, sharing common culture, customs and values, like HRE but internaly autonomus than this Bastard child of (late) Roman Empire, III REICH and Soviet union called EU, but fragmenting into to many parts will leave us valnurable to American influence, China ambitions or Islamic Jihad. Maybe you shud consider joining your Dutch brothers from the north.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2007, 02:14:28 PM »
There is alot of sympathy in Greece towards Nazi/Muslim pigs in the media and Israel is often viewed as the bad guys. I rememeber waking up at night, watching TV and they were advertising some dvds tittled: The Enemies of the Greeks. There were just two: The Turks and the Jews. I was in shock. I blame the Jewish community for not having the guts to stand up and defend themselves.

Greece fought hard to protect its Jews in WW2 but Papandreou's government in the 1980s had a big influence in stirring the anti-semetism that there is today. Maybe they don't beat up jews on the street but they do vandalize jewish mounments, cementaries and being openly anti-semetic is widely accepted.

Read this article:

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-23.htm

Greeks are half turk.

Well, perhaps some Greeks have parial Turkish ancestry from the Ottoman Empire perhaps in the East and parts of the Islands near Turkey and Greeks from Cyprus with arranged Turkish marriages.