Author Topic: Consequences of Nuking Mecca  (Read 7139 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Consequences of Nuking Mecca
« on: November 26, 2006, 01:11:57 AM »
Consequences of Nuking Mecca
by Vernon Richards (author of Islam Undressed)

Because a war of attrition heavily favors their ultimate goals, Islamist terrorists have so far not been deterred by large numbers of their young men being killed. Life is cheap to them, even their own, and so they remain unmoved by their losses and still lust for power through murder. Their grass-roots support base, hundreds of millions world-wide, can still be counted on to largely support their efforts, even if only passively. If sufficiently humbled, then at some point the majority of Muslims might yet choose to abandon violence and stop their sons, or at least temporarily withdraw their jihadist forces to established realms of influence (just as the Turkish hordes did after being soundly defeated by the Polish cavalry). But any decision to withdraw will not come by either negotiation or accommodation, but only through abject humiliation and defeat. What form of defeat will suffice to convince Islam to put the Jihad genie back in the bottle is a subject of widespread debate. Pacifists blithely claim more therapy, understanding, and multiculturalism is the way, and will likely continue to spout such nonsense right up until the Halal knife slices their throat. They congratulate themselves for being so open-minded, oblivious that their brains have fallen out. Happily self-blinded by excessive relativism, they can no longer distinguish right from wrong, good from evil, or dark from light.

Those more personally touched by Islamic methods, and with the ability to realize you cannot create sweets from bile, often prefer methods of ‘total war’. Our enemies remain free to plan and perpetrate never-ending acts of total war designed to destroy the very fabric of our society. Failure to respond with even greater destructiveness can only serve to prolong this struggle. In any contest, the first rule of victory is to fight on your own terms and not your opponents. In any violent struggle, victory goes to the most ferocious and skilled. As Patton said, let the other poor bastard die for his country, our objective is to fight and win. We must fight with more energy, more cunning, more intelligence, and more ferocity than the cunning animals seeking our demise. It is simply suicidal to refuse to fight a people and culture who are motivated, mobilized, and pledged to destroy you. The true terrorists, the men and nations brainwashing, supplying, and ordering terrorist attacks, would prefer they remain unmolested. In this contest stacked against us, they are quite happy to let us use our police, military, and intelligence to play cat-and-mouse with their endless supply of terrorist foot-soldiers. In this war, victory will go to the party most effective in convincing the opposing party that surrender is preferable to a continuation of hostilities, and so victory will remain out of reach to us as long as the enablers and handlers remain safe. Muslim survivalists will only force the end to the terrorist activities springing up from amongst them when made to pay a terrible price. One ‘terrible price’ currently under debate is an nuclear attack on Mecca should any 9/11 scale attack (or larger) occur on US soil. I am in favor of such planning in the event of a catastrophic strike against America, because I believe the burden of loss needs to be shifted decidedly to fundamental Muslims themselves (and what they value most) if there is to be any hope of ending all this madness. To yield to Islamists demands and take the option off the table would be strategically stupid. Unfortunately, the only thing insanity respects is greater insanity.

But as has been pointed out by Robert Spencer, Nuking Mecca could be seen by Islamists as a weak action and could serve to unify Muslims and increase Jihad. But this is only true if not done properly and the city is left salvageable within a few years. Once devoted Muslims carry out their next major strike on America, the Mecca plan should be carried out without hesitation or warning. No Hiroshima class atomic wimp-weapon will do, only the 1,000 times more powerful hydrogen fusion device will work for this important job. To be done correctly, a grid of 9 of our most powerful Hydrogen bombs (3x3, every 12 miles, the black stone at the center) are set off at the surface to be as dirty as possible, rendering the entire region uninhabitable for the next few decades. The strike is then repeated every 5 years or so if any kind of clean-up is attempted. Medina needs one too, to prevent Arabs from declaring the transference of the holy site to the secondary location, but Mecca needs to be thoroughly ‘glassified’.

Muslims will thereby learn by force-feeding that their hateful God (Allah) cannot protect them and is a figment of their collective imagination, and millions will leave the failed cult. Nothing harms an Arab more than humiliation and defeat. They sincerely believe that their most-powerful Allah has promised to protect and preserve Mecca, and so their false faith in the Pagan deity will crumble with the meteorite in the intense heat and pressure of a fusion fireball. Can a billion Moslems worldwide face radioactive glass 5 times a day and still take it seriously, I don’t think so, or at least not over the long term. Cut off the head and the snake will still squirm wildly for a while, but it will soon stop. In addition, by preventing Muslims from -ever- performing one of the pillars (requirements) of Islam, we block their way to paradise, but thereby actually save them from real hell (Islam is hell-on-earth is this life, and brings only sorrow and torment in the next). When the time comes, by all means, Nuke Mecca, …but do it right. By this act, and this act alone, many intelligent Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, and Asians will stop their foolish ideas of superiority, and so curb their sanctimonious rationales to commit hateful acts of murder, rape, slavery, and violence. Domestic Muslims will need to be controlled for a while, with heavy doses of education and trauma therapy applied. If they can commit to opposing Muhammad and his methods, then in a generation or two Islamic nonsense will not be worshiped by their children. If they can make no such binding commitment, then deportation is in order. As Hiroshima saved more lives than it took 60 years ago, so will thoroughly nuking Islamic sites save more lives than will be taken otherwise, includingpossibly yours, mine, and your children and my children.

While we all hope such measures are unnecessary, to fail to plan for that eventuality is to plan to fail. If we were to Nuke major cities in Iran and Syria, the root of Islam in Mecca would remain and worldwide faith in Muhammad and his vile methods would be strengthened instead of weakened. Such a weak act would embolden the movement and the gains in destroying America would be perceived as well worth the cost. In the mean time, while we all await for the rumored catastrophe, a concerted effort to supply Persians with the means and weapons to overthrow the Mullahs is urgently needed in Iran. Our Persian allies in this effort need to understand that should they fail, they will likely die with the Mullahs in the inevitable nuclear storm which will otherwise follow. The Kurds of northern Syria are also salvageable, but there is hardly anything else worth preserving in Syria. As I have been informed by Arabs in Jordan and Lebanon, Syrians are not to be trusted, and for reason.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
Re: Consequences of Nuking Mecca
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 11:06:15 AM »
YES!!! I TOTALLY AGREE!!! After nuking mecca and all of the Arab countries, the "moderate" muslims in Western, European and infected countries will eventually step up and take arms too. They'll be categorized with the extremists and not even the apologists and sympathizers would label them as moderates after they start rioting. Kill them all now or at least deport them!!!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 12:39:42 PM »
The first thing that must be done is to round up all the members of this vile cult and send them back to the dung heap from which them came. Then we can bomb them till they renounce the child molester they follow and pay tribute to the west for letting these animals live. If they step out of line, then nuke them.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »
The first thing that must be done is to round up all the members of this vile cult and send them back to the dung heap from which them came. Then we can bomb them till they renounce the child molester they follow and pay tribute to the west for letting these animals live. If they step out of line, then nuke them.

There are a number of options, but I feel that the moral thing to do is to encourage secularisation and use our food surplus as a weapon - food for oil.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 01:49:21 PM »
Totally agree.  This is the least we should do.  Anything less is suicide.

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 10:10:44 AM »
We should have nuked Mecca and Medina on September 12! Until September 11 (my sister is a survivor of the NYC attack), I never would have thought like this. Now it seems to me the only thing that will stop these lunatics. They see decency as weakness and obviously do not value the lives of even their own children or grandmothers (as the recent Suicide Granny shows us). Islam has become a cult of death and seeks glory in the destruction of the West. Should another attack come to US soil, a nuclear response would be completely justified.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 10:45:59 AM »
We should have nuked Mecca and Medina on September 12! Until September 11 (my sister is a survivor of the NYC attack), I never would have thought like this. Now it seems to me the only thing that will stop these lunatics. They see decency as weakness and obviously do not value the lives of even their own children or grandmothers (as the recent Suicide Granny shows us). Islam has become a cult of death and seeks glory in the destruction of the West. Should another attack come to US soil, a nuclear response would be completely justified.
Mecca and Medina should have been nuked on the afternoon (or evening) of September 11.  The West is certainly top priority, but not the only target of Islam.  As soon as they're done with the West, they will turn to the unfinished business of Asia and India.

Offline GentileLady

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 10:54:05 AM »
Mecca and Medina should have been nuked on the afternoon (or evening) of September 11.  The West is certainly top priority, but not the only target of Islam.  As soon as they're done with the West, they will turn to the unfinished business of Asia and India.

Amen.  We should have responded with overwhelming force.  Something that would have left the world's collective mouth agape in shock and awe.  No one would have messed with us for a 1,000 years.  No more PC war-making.  Do it, get it over with, and get back to business.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 08:33:04 AM »
PREFERABLY DURING THE "HAJ", IN ORDER TO GET THEIR ATTENTION!

GOOD IDEA TO FIRST CHECK THE PREVAILING WIND PATTERNS...DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANY OF THAT GOOD DUST!

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 07:59:25 AM »

Well, I think that it is known as 'collective punishment' but it certainly worked on Hiroshima and Dresden...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 04:36:43 PM »
Honestly if anyone opened a newspaper one morning and read "An F5 tornado struck Mecca during prayers" I doubt anyone of us would be shedding a cheer in fact I think thats "Allah" Breaking wind.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 06:14:31 PM »
Allah is satan stop lieing to people Fatima infidels especially on this forum knows better you are in the wrong spot to challenge so send your Al Takiya somewhere else. "Sarah"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 06:40:16 PM »
Honestly if anyone opened a newspaper one morning and read "An F5 tornado struck Mecca during prayers" I doubt anyone of us would be shedding a cheer in fact I think thats "Allah" Breaking wind.

Or maybe it's the real G-d exacting punishment on murderous pagans.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 12:29:04 AM »
Allah is G-d ....u shouldn't cuss G-d
Funny.  Before Mohamet (piss be upon him) decided on "Allah", he toyed with "Al Rahman" and "Al Ilah".  Did you read the Sura containing the satanic verses, where Mohamet said that Allah had two daughter idols (another two rocks in the Ka'aba)?  I'm sorry, but the G-d in which I believe is not a meteorite stored in the Ka'aba in Mecca.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 12:43:05 PM »
Allah is satan that the Muslim lie and call G-D. There is nothing G-Dly about Islam, Mohammed, Allah or anything about this pig cult.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 01:35:58 PM »
two daughter idols wth?

Muhammad (camel urine be upon him) claim at some point that Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat were the daughters of Allah.  Eventually he renounced this belief, and referred to the previous idolatrous statements (to the effect that allah has daughter idols) as being given under Satanic influence, hence the verses in which they appear are called The Satanic Verses.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 05:16:17 PM »
Re:   "...He had 3 Moon daughters..."

Frank Zappa had one Moon daughter!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 09:23:19 PM »
wth i just thought he was G-d creator of all of us and that we will return to him one day
Well, now you know otherwise.  Allah is a figment of Muhammand's (camel urine upon him) sick, perverted imagination.  Don't you just feel lucky to have been born to parents who converted to Pisslam?