Author Topic: Reform Jewish movement anti-gun?  (Read 10650 times)

Kiwi

Re: Reform Jewish movement anti-gun?
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »
Solution to criminals? Stop giving them plea bargains and allowing them back onto the streets, keep them locked up or execute them. We are too soft on criminals.

So you would increase the laws on punishment like Nazi Germany did?

Is that your only solution?

OK you tighten punishments, the 18 year old kid now is 40 years old just got out of the nick, goes buys more guns and goes on a hunt of the people who punished him. Kills more people.....

So instead of stopping the killing you have just increased it.

What can you do to stop this man and many others???

BTW Disabled people are not victims  ::)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »
Solution to criminals? Stop giving them plea bargains and allowing them back onto the streets, keep them locked up or execute them. We are too soft on criminals.

So you would increase the laws on punishment like Nazi Germany did?

Is that your only solution?

OK you tighten punishments, the 18 year old kid now is 40 years old just got out of the nick, goes buys more guns and goes on a hunt of the people who punished him. Kills more people.....

So instead of stopping the killing you have just increased it.

What can you do to stop this man and many others???

BTW Disabled people are not victims  ::)

I'm saying we are too lenient on punishment for criminals, we put rapists in prison and then they get released a few years later on a plea bargain and get to live in society again registered as a sex offender. Once a rapist, always a rapist. Best to execute them or keep them locked up.

Same with people who commit gun crimes, they get out on a plea bargain, the gun is blamed and apparently the individual is just "misguided", they get maybe a year or two in prison and free education through our prison system from tax payer dollars and then they are back to a life of crime because they realize no one will hire a convicted felon and end up hating the world even more after being in prison.

illegal immigration, another issue. Our borders are wide open, how many gang members do you think come into this country? MS13 and others, obviously gangs need to protect their interests (drugs), why are these people released back into society? Execute them or keep them locked up.

Poverty, most of the crime ridden areas are poor blacks living in the city, why should we blame the guns? Lets call a spade a spade and admit there is a huge problem in this country with black on black crime.

Yes we have our white criminals that occasionally go on a shooting spree, allow people to be armed and they will be able to legally defend themselves. Gun free zones are victim disarmament zones. Look at the recent church shootings in Colorado, a lady with a concealment permit was able to kill the gunman before he was able to do anymore damage.

There have been many cases on college campuses where students who were armed were able to stop shooting like the Appalachian school of law. Virginia Tech had a policy against students being able to have guns so people were killed.

Again, we obviously didn't have near the murder rates previous to 1968 that we do now yet are gun laws are even more strict. Maybe it's because decent law abiding citizens can't arm themselves. Funny how some of the most violent areas in this country are regions of the US with the most strict gun laws like California or Washington DC, Chicago. Chicagos murder rate is so high that they've started to rule murders as "accidents" so it doesn't hurt tourism.

Offline Bob_M

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 10:25:59 PM »

the 18 year old kid now is 40 years old just got out of the nick, goes buys more guns and goes on a hunt of the people who punished him. Kills more people.....

How do you know that 40 year old will do that? Maybe he learned his lesson. With age (sometimes) comes wisdom.

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 11:10:36 PM »

the 18 year old kid now is 40 years old just got out of the nick, goes buys more guns and goes on a hunt of the people who punished him. Kills more people.....

How do you know that 40 year old will do that? Maybe he learned his lesson. With age (sometimes) comes wisdom.

Gday Bob very easy, 22 years in a prison system they do not mellow.

Offline Bob_M

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008, 11:26:08 PM »
Gday :)

I would think that most will, after many years in prison, I'm sure they would not want to go back or waste any more time on an event that was so Juvenal to begin with. Try being more optimistic and not so pessimistic, trust me, It's good for the soul.  :)

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 11:30:30 PM »

Again, we obviously didn't have near the murder rates previous to 1968 that we do now yet are gun laws are even more strict. Maybe it's because decent law abiding citizens can't arm themselves.

Correct me if I am wrong America has a culture belonging to the wild west, where the "law abiding citizens" slang a gun on there hips. And quite franky most of America has not advanced too much from that.

And yet even than many refused to carry a weapon.

And the logic was not to be afraid of a gun just be afraid of the shooter.

There was laws then, and many killings too. Did it prevent crime because you carried a gun? No it made little difference.

Why you ask?

Because as I have been trying to get you to think about was the men back then are far different to the men now.

A gun back then was a tool, something to be used, it rank as important as a good saddle and a horse.

Now a days it is seen as a measure of your manhood. Which is wrong.

Regardless of gun or not, the man standing in front of you must not be different at any stage.

Proof of this a good soldier can fight with what ever they can lay there hands on, or even bare handed.

Their gun is only a tool which they can use, and ranks in importance as their helmet, knife, pac.

Can you see the difference, I am saying you need to be more than just someone who carries a gun.

We spoke about C18, those guys are nothing with a  weapon, do you want to be like them. You want Jews to have a false belief in weapons, instead of their own abilities.

Weapons in the hands of brainless twats are dangerous but easy to over power, weapons in the hands of  skilled focused people are unstoppable.

You can only become skilled and learned if you are taught, and structured.

Not willy nilly gun ownership.

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 11:33:19 PM »
Gday :)

I would think that most will, after many years in prison, I'm sure they would not want to go back or waste any more time on an event that was so Juvenal to begin with. Try being more optimistic and not so pessimistic, trust me, It's good for the soul.  :)

I am not optimistic or pessimistic I am a realist.

Welcome to the forum, wanna do an intro post  O0 I am sure the rest of the forum will be glad to meet you.

Offline Bob_M

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »
Your posts seem to indicate a more pessimistic tone than opptomistic, thats why I mentioned it. Im more a realist myself also. The USA is not still in the wild west culture, yet thats what people in other countries always seem to think, probably because they see nothing but Hollywood movies that dramatize those old days. Things are different here now, of course. I carry on a regular basis a 2" Bbl .38 Special, but Im not
carrying it so that I can measure my manhood, just for self protection. Carrying a firearm has not changed my everyday behavior. I still take the same precautions that I used to before I carried. The only difference is that I am armed now, most everywhere I go. I ain't John Wayne or a gangster wannabe.

BTW, A gun is still just a tool and gun ownership is not "nilly willy", in America, it's our 2nd Amendment right.
 :)

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 12:59:45 AM »
Your posts seem to indicate a more pessimistic tone than opptomistic, thats why I mentioned it. Im more a realist myself also. The USA is not still in the wild west culture, yet thats what people in other countries always seem to think, probably because they see nothing but Hollywood movies that dramatize those old days. Things are different here now, of course. I carry on a regular basis a 2" Bbl .38 Special, but Im not
carrying it so that I can measure my manhood, just for self protection. Carrying a firearm has not changed my everyday behavior. I still take the same precautions that I used to before I carried. The only difference is that I am armed now, most everywhere I go. I ain't John Wayne or a gangster wannabe.

BTW, A gun is still just a tool and gun ownership is not "nilly willy", in America, it's our 2nd Amendment right.

Right or not,  responsible gun ownership is not a catch phrase that America is famous for. More of its Famous for this phrase "rooting, tooting and shooting".  :)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 02:29:34 AM »

Right or not,  responsible gun ownership is not a catch phrase that America is famous for. More of its Famous for this phrase "rooting, tooting and shooting".  :)

yes ;)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 10:58:35 AM »
Interesting thoughts expressed here on this thread. You may say I am basised and your correct. My training and background dicates my activities.

I for one will always have a tool on me and or near me at all times. Due to enviroment I live in and my experiences in dealing with criminal elements in my society. Now if it causes someone to have a negative opinion of me so be it. When I am standing and breathing after a confrontation with an armed thug. Will your opinion still matter to me. I think Not. We can all go out and have a beer later and enjoy Life.  :P
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.