Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 4611 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
New to the forum
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:44:07 AM »
Shalom everyone, and please let me introduce myself.  A galut Jew no longer.  I'm one fed-up Jew.  A long path has led me to here, but then again not so long in duration.  It has all happened very quickly.   I recently became a baal teshuvah, committed myself to begin keeping mitzvahs for about a year now.  Baruch Hashem.  When in Israel, I came across Rav Kahane's books when in a store looking at English translated seforim and the section with all the typical BT-marketed books.  His book was but a passing curiosity that I found a combination of things:  somewhat surprising, somewhat appealing, and not something I was focused on looking into at the time.   Slowly but surely as I learned more Torah, I also took more interest in the goings-on in Israel, learned more about Israeli politics, all of Jewish history, and became somewhat jaded about certain elements while simultaneously immersed in the unreal joy of connecting to my heritage and my Creator in newfound and uniquely Jewish ways. 

But Olmert and crew continued to frustrate me with their duplicity, capitulation to terrorists, etc.  I could not comprehend how the Israeli govt could carry on in such a way.  I remembered that old name Kahane that I had seen.  On youtube I found videos of his talks.  Suddenly a new world of Torah opened up to me that I wasn't used to.  What a blessing.  Great to see Rav Kahane tearing the demagogues and hypocrites to shreds in debate.  Now I started to comprehend what some of these phonies, the Palestinian lovers, in the US at my university were all about.  They were part of the Jewish self-hating epidemic. 

Through research I learned the truth about the Nazi origins of Fatah and the PLO and that the Israeli "leaders" have largely covered this up (the reason they have is unknown to me).  How the US was so complicit in the birth of this group the PLO, the preservation and resurrection of Arafat's leadership.  The US scandal of absorbing German Nazi war criminals into the CIA after the Holocaust.  I have come to realize the rabbis are right about something.  The nations use us for their purposes, and when we are no longer useful or when the going gets tough... mizrayim spain germany the list goes on and on. It can happen here.  It CAN happen anywhere.   We have only Hashem to truly protect us.  No governments and no states can be relied on.

Some frustration.  Everything in Israel since Oslo.  Olmert using the IDF to evict Jews from their homes and plans to do it again.  More and more frustration.  Daily frustration reading about kassam rocket attacks on Israel.  But Kahane's story, his blacklisting, being banned, labeled a racist, called a terrorist, all in a flat-out smear campaign by the US and Israeli govt's when nothing in his actual talks and actions suggests he is any of those things.  The FBI even covered up his murder by al qaeda.  All that seemed to explain it to me.  The self-hating epidemic is real and taking down our nation (the Jews) from within.  And the elitist power structure of both the US and Israel is not only damaging to jews, but it is very powerful and has complete control over the media.  All these fancy-tie "Jewish" leaders and organizations in the United states purported to be pro-Israel.  Most of these people make me sick.  No one that is pro-PLO, or in any way in support of a palestinian nation-state for the terrorist nazi palestinian nationalists, can possibly call himself pro-Israel.  Most are probably just ignorant to the facts & history and wouldn't know any better.  But the reality on the ground, the constant terror, proves it.  Yet thanks to the mainstream media's barrage spanning several decades, this is what it has come to.  A Hamasnik that wants one big non-jewish state is anti-Israel, and a postzionist of sorts who wants an Israel and a Palestine for the PLO nazis is somehow "pro-Israel."  And these moronic leftists and "human rights groups" end up villifying people as pro-Israel who aren't even pro-Israel and who are actually damaging to Israel's Jews!  It's amazing.  Most of the time the lobby "in favor" of us Jews is just a big straw man complex.  And Abu Mazen the holocaust denier, orchestrator of Munich kidnappings, trained by Nazis under the Mufti, boytoy of Arafat, is somehow referred to as a "moderate."

Speaking of the corrupt Israeli government, I happen to believe that Moshe Feiglin and his manhigut yehudit ideas can help save Israel.  His website outlines his big plans for the government as he wants to turn it into more of a true democracy and bring true Jewish values back to the land of Israel.  I want to warn people not to be misled by Bibi into thinking he is real opposition to Olmert.  He shook hands with Arafat before and he'll shake hands with them again.  Don't be fooled.  Hopefully Moshe Feiglin can gain more support in Israel.  He had 23% in the latest Likud primary so things are looking up.
I think it's time for someone new in Israel rather than the same old politicians we've seen for years where the "right" is really the left but singing in a different key until elected.

I found JTF videos on youtube. Chaim ben Pesach in a ballcap with a microphone in his basement screaming into the camera.  It is appealing in its simplicity but moreso in his message.  A true patriotic Jew.  I have come here to share views with you all and find out some answers and hopefully involve myself in activism for Jews, even in the slightest way, even if limited to sharing information and links on this site, and hopefully without being investigated by the Big Brother US govt and labelled a terrorist or anything like that for exercising my right to free speech.  I may not be able to spend much time on the board, but I will be around from time to time and hopefully throw in some good questions for the Ask JTF thread.  Of course, I do assume that I will be on some sort of watch-list for joining this forum due to JDL and JTF's reputation, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.  I guess.  Not really though. 

Nice to meet you.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: New to the forum
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 04:04:42 AM »
Welcome to the JTF Forum... I am sure you will be a great asset to us here. Look around and add your input.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 06:24:00 AM »
welcome to the forum
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mmauguard

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 07:41:56 AM »
Hello,my name is Mauricio and Im a Christian American Savadorean.I found out about JTF thru curiosity of the predictions of the Bible prophesy and the "New World Order Research".We have corrupt governments not only in the United Statres and on Israel but all over the other countries.Latin America can be of help to this cause but they have reached total corruption.My uncle fought a corrupt government in El Salvador during the civil war and I witness the war as a child.I love America with all my heart and Israel for my religious roots.Christianity is a religion of love and peace which evolved thru Judaism with Jesus and his  deciples.What kind of religion teaches you to sacrifice your own life to kill others? Muslims and that Koran unsacred book.Our government has turned away from it's Christian roots and principals while Muslims will kill you for theirs.As Americans and Christians we must love our beloved America including Latin America and remember our Christian command from God to protect and help Israel.God bless America and Israel.The truth is spreading.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 08:41:56 AM »
Hello,my name is Mauricio and Im a Christian American Savadorean.I found out about JTF thru curiosity of the predictions of the Bible prophesy and the "New World Order Research".We have corrupt governments not only in the United Statres and on Israel but all over the other countries.Latin America can be of help to this cause but they have reached total corruption.My uncle fought a corrupt government in El Salvador during the civil war and I witness the war as a child.I love America with all my heart and Israel for my religious roots.Christianity is a religion of love and peace which evolved thru Judaism with Jesus and his  deciples.What kind of religion teaches you to sacrifice your own life to kill others? Muslims and that Koran unsacred book.Our government has turned away from it's Christian roots and principals while Muslims will kill you for theirs.As Americans and Christians we must love our beloved America including Latin America and remember our Christian command from G-d to protect and help Israel.G-d bless America and Israel.The truth is spreading.

Excellent Point!!!
Welcome to JTF...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 08:47:28 AM »
Welcome Aboard...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »
Welcome Mauricio and Kahane Was Right.  I think you'll really like it here. 

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 11:26:31 AM »
Hello,my name is Mauricio and Im a Christian American Savadorean.I found out about JTF thru curiosity of the predictions of the Bible prophesy and the "New World Order Research".We have corrupt governments not only in the United Statres and on Israel but all over the other countries.Latin America can be of help to this cause but they have reached total corruption.My uncle fought a corrupt government in El Salvador during the civil war and I witness the war as a child.I love America with all my heart and Israel for my religious roots.Christianity is a religion of love and peace which evolved thru Judaism with Jesus and his  deciples.What kind of religion teaches you to sacrifice your own life to kill others? Muslims and that Koran unsacred book.Our government has turned away from it's Christian roots and principals while Muslims will kill you for theirs.As Americans and Christians we must love our beloved America including Latin America and remember our Christian command from G-d to protect and help Israel.G-d bless America and Israel.The truth is spreading.

mmauguard,
welcome...but you should
introduce yourself properly,
in your own thread.

:)

WELCOME,
Kahane-Was-Right BT !

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 11:36:39 AM »
Excellent, welcome to the board O0

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 12:16:07 PM »
Seems you'll be a great member in this forum, welcome!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2008, 01:44:07 AM »
Thank you all for the welcome.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2008, 11:03:26 AM »
Welcome friend !

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 10:30:04 PM »
Welcome  O0
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 10:27:52 AM »
 O0
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2008, 10:30:42 AM »
Sholom Aleichem!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 03:07:36 PM »
Welcome