Author Topic: Ask JTF For January 20 Broadcast  (Read 10940 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: Ask JTF For January 20 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is the future Israeli Prime Minister's stand on free speech?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 07:23:22 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   I always wondered why the book of Maccabees is in the Catholic (not Protestant) Bible but not in the Jewish Bible. It's such a great story of heroic Jews and I always wondered why the Gentiles chose to put it in and not the Jews.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2008, 12:19:43 AM »
Hi Chaim, what do you think about the fact that United Torah Judaism is going to join Smolmerts government should Shas decide to leave? Why are these types of Chareidi jews more religious just because they have longer beards? I am so disgusted at these beasts.
Thank you so much Chaim and I hope you find a beautiful woman to marry and have lots of kids. Thanks again.

Yacov adds: UTJ is against serving in a Zionist government but they get around this by having deputy ministers rather than actual ministers and support the government in The Knesset in return for getting money.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 12:29:55 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 12:21:42 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Intro:  I am new to the forum and found your videos on youtube.  I am a strong supporter of the message of Rabbi Kahane ZT"L having recently found footage of his talks on youtube.  I came across information about Robert Friedman's book written about Kahane.  Browsing the discussions here, I learned that Friedman was a gay Arab who died of AIDS and that your detractors say you knew Kahane when you were 14 so you were too young to really know him.  

Question:  Disregarding any lack of credibility that author might have for his Arabist point of view and/or his gayness, can you please give us your opinion on Friedman's book, was anything he said about Rabbi Kahane being an adulterer or womanizer true (G-d forbid), and how well can you be certain of your opinions, based on how well you knew the Rabbi?  Thank you.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2008, 05:11:22 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is going well for you and your family.  I was wondering what the JTF policy will be if the worst case scenario comes to fruition later this year during the elections.  More specifically, what would having Hillary Yassar Arafat in the White House mean for Israel, and how would we be able to prevent her from forcing Israel to committ national suicide if she does gain office, which I fear will be the case given how badly the Bush Administration has performed in Iraq and now with the housing market.  Be well, my friend.

Ari 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2008, 06:56:54 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

last week I was invited by friends for a small party. There I talked with a guy about the bible and Islam.

He said to me that after Kain has killed Abel, he married a woman. This woman can only be his sister. So all his offspring is innbreed. I should read the quran, it is much better.

I answered him, that I know, that he has in Islam the same problem, because Mohammed mentioned in the quran the story of Adam and Eve too. Two humans were in the quran the first people, so in his logic he must say the same about the quran.

But I told him, that I do not know enough about this "inbreed" issue and I will ask somebody, who knows more about it. :)

What can I tell him?

Sincerly,

Ullrich
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2008, 10:09:40 AM »
You have mentioned on several occasions that Martin Luther King, Jr. plagiarised many of his speeches. Who did he plagiarise from? Also, is his "Letter to an anti-zionist friend" where he states "When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews", does this in any way mitigate your negative opinion of him?

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »
If I recall correctly, you said that allowing the states to decide on the legality of abortion was immoral. Yet the secession of the Southern states, which you have supported as being their right, gave them the authority to decide the legality not just of abortion but of killing anyone, born or in the womb. So the question emerges: Should the states have complete self-determination or not?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2008, 11:08:46 PM »
Shalom, Chaim:

When was the last time you had New York pizza?