Author Topic: Wow check these facts out indians are as smart as jews  (Read 6469 times)

Kiwi

Re: Wow check these facts out indians are as smart as jews
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 06:46:50 PM »
I think studying is stupid nowdays, you spend hours of your life revising and learning things for an hour exam that gets you a piece of paper.

But that piece of paper allows you dear Sarah to get a good job, it also teaches you to applied yourself, and teaches you how to learn.

Education is something to be respected, its never to be taken for granted.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »
"Work what dat be?" Says the Rev. I.B. Oppressed
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 06:51:53 PM »
"Work what dat be?" Says the Rev. I.B. Oppressed

:::D

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 07:02:02 PM »
 Indians are smart because they eat vegetable Jalfrezi!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »
Indians are smart because they eat vegetable Jalfrezi!

Whats that? Like curry? or maybe those triangle things stuffed with vegie. I love to know what they are they are great.  :)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »
It's kind of like a vegetable stew or medley served with rice.  It does have curry in it.  Since I try to limit my meat consumption, it is a good way to fill up.  I forget what the triangle things are called at the moment.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 07:40:11 PM »
How many of those Indians are American born?  If they are mostly foreign then an easy explanation can be offered, they were cherry picked by American immigration.  America may say give us your poor and huddled masses, but the truth is they want your PHDs and your scientists and engineers.   Not saying at all that Indians aren't bright people, but I don't buy into there being a big difference in intellect from ethnic group to ethnic group, nutrition, environment and education are important. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 07:43:35 PM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 07:54:56 PM »
Everybody is smart in their own way.  Some people are mechanically smart, others are book smart, some are both.  The trick in life is to find what you're good at, and try to move into that direction.   But I do think that Jews are a smart people, it's the way they're wired.   

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2008, 08:30:30 PM »
Why do you think the Jewish are perceived as being more smart? Is it due to Genetics or Environment?

Considering the massive persecution Jews have had over the years, if they weren't smart they probably got killed, not to say the ones that were killed were dumb, many of them were just unlucky or unable to escape no matter how smart they were. Just that if you have extra intelligence, it would help you to survive if there was a way out. It was a sort of forced eugenics though.

Plus, the Jewish culture promotes learning and study.

Together, this adds up to a higher than normal intelligence.

You're right.  Also Jews were prohibited from engaging in many economic activities so they were forced to go into business, commerce, money-lending, and other things that required intelligence, so survival and the ability to have large families was based on who was intelligent enough to survive in these sorts of economic positions.  It wasn't just forced eugenics from the outside, but from the inside as well.  In religious communities where Torah and scholarship were emphasized, brilliant Torah scholars got better picks at intelligent women and were more financially secure so were able to have many children.

It's also theorized that the original group of Jews who ventured out into Europe were very intelligent to begin with as well.     
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »
From what I heard Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ's O0

Yes, my family is off-the-chart smart.  (Why didnt they give me any smarts????? :o)

This is an ABSURD topic.  Indians that come here are the Creme of the crop.  There not coming over here like the mexicans because their government has failed them, and they cant even sign their own name.

BTW, Indians from India are actually lower than most western nations IQ. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2008, 10:53:32 PM »

Yes, my family is off-the-chart smart.  (Why didnt they give me any smarts????? :o)

This is an ABSURD topic.  Indians that come here are the Creme of the crop.  There not coming over here like the mexicans because their government has failed them, and they cant even sign their own name.

Well, briann you're probably smart in some areas, that you might not know.  O0 You just have to find out for yourself O0

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 03:26:23 AM »

I have to disagree with you a little bit i am  not saying that indians are smart because of genes but because of indian mentality and society.Let me explain in india people consider studies as religion for many indians it is the only way out of poverty moreover the school system is such here that teachers can beat you even if you have not done your homework :P same as parents who will beat you they will  pressurisze you if your grades fall.So as a result most of the kids here study 10-16hours a day  out of 100 percent we are expected to bring 95 percent  below 85 its average.Now compare this with western schools were children will call police if parents and teachers beat them.So west has to change its education system i am not saying to beat children all the time which is harmful as many children commit sucide here because of bad grades but we should also not give them too much freedom.Same eduucation system is applied in china.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 03:39:13 AM »
i have an aunt in usa who is a teacher and she told me what children in usa study in 5th grade here in india we study that in 3rd grade so usa really need to get its act together because its losing in this field.Correct me if i am wrong dont you guys have teacher union here in usa i saw a documentary on youtube which showed that it is very difficult to fire a teacher even if he is not teaching well because the teachers can go on strike anytime?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 05:16:06 AM »
i have an aunt in usa who is a teacher and she told me what children in usa study in 5th grade here in india we study that in 3rd grade so usa really need to get its act together because its losing in this field.Correct me if i am wrong dont you guys have teacher union here in usa i saw a documentary on youtube which showed that it is very difficult to fire a teacher even if he is not teaching well because the teachers can go on strike anytime?

yes, sometimes a very liberal kkkommunist teacher can't be fired. it's terrible and must change >:( :P :o

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 12:34:17 PM »
I think studying is stupid nowdays, you spend hours of your life revising and learning things for an hour exam that gets you a piece of paper.

But that piece of paper allows you dear Sarah to get a good job, it also teaches you to applied yourself, and teaches you how to learn.

Yeah, education is a great thing but the system it is run by can be pointless.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 01:45:39 PM »
I would have to disagree with this notion.Indians make up nearly one-third of the WHOLE worlds population not one percent.If you're talking about Indian-Americans then I guess you could say you're correct.Let me ask you this though,do you think the "Homer Simpson" of India are coming to the United States?

Edit: Indians actually make up one-sixth of the wolds population.I don't know why I put one-third.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 03:10:57 PM by NRAJ »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »
I would have to disagree with this notion.Indians make up nearly one-third of the WHOLE worlds population not one percent.If you're talking about Indian-Americans then I guess you could say you're correct.Let me ask you this though,do you think the "Homer Simpson" of India are coming to the United States?

Exactly. Plus the indians that go to America, try to make the ost of their education.

Also if there is a second generation of American citizens from Indian origins, their culture encourages and supports education.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »

Exactly. Plus the indians that go to America, try to make the ost of their education.

Also if there is a second generation of American citizens from Indian origins, their culture encourages and supports education.

yup

Kiwi

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2008, 06:09:48 PM »

Yeah, education is a great thing but the system it is run by can be pointless.

You are far to young to understand the full importance of an education Sarah, when you are much older and see what the real adult world is like, you will be thankful you sat for your little piece of paper.

Bad as this sounds there are still people that believe women should never be educated, should never have any rights, and I am not talking about Muslims here, this attitude of dumbing down the society is so they can create elites.

They are not Elite and never will be, you hear the expression High brow or low brow, these are used by men mainly to try and get some kind of power in their boring meaningless lives.

Don't be fooled by the lack of ability of others.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2008, 08:26:30 PM »

Edit: Indians actually make up one-sixth of the wolds population.I don't know why I put one-third.

While counting the number of indians in this matter we have to take the population of indians as  600 million and not 1.2billion because half of the population is illetrate and their parents are too poor to send their children to school and colleges.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 11:45:30 PM »

I have to disagree with you a little bit i am  not saying that indians are smart because of genes but because of indian mentality and society.Let me explain in india people consider studies as religion for many indians it is the only way out of poverty moreover the school system is such here that teachers can beat you even if you have not done your homework :P same as parents who will beat you they will  pressurisze you if your grades fall.So as a result most of the kids here study 10-16hours a day  out of 100 percent we are expected to bring 95 percent  below 85 its average.Now compare this with western schools were children will call police if parents and teachers beat them.So west has to change its education system i am not saying to beat children all the time which is harmful as many children commit sucide here because of bad grades but we should also not give them too much freedom.Same eduucation system is applied in china.

No question that Indians as with most Asians have a culture that promotes studying, etc, which is why you see more Asian scientists etc, than Africans, etc.   But comparing them with Jews is as a whole is not valid, since the Indians that come here are the 'best of India'  because they scored high on entrance exams, whereas the Jews that are here, aren't the creme of the crop of Jews.

Brian

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 11:49:54 PM »

yes, sometimes a very liberal kkkommunist teacher can't be fired. it's terrible and must change >:( :P :o

DONT GET ME STARTED HERE. 

Our teachers unions are out of control.  I've worked in education for 12 years, and Ive seen teachers that  were so incompetent, they couldn't get a job at Mcdonalds.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 11:53:59 PM »

While counting the number of indians in this matter we have to take the population of indians as  600 million and not 1.2billion because half of the population is illetrate and their parents are too poor to send their children to school and colleges.

You could do that with any population.  You could say,  Africans are REALLY smart, its just that 70% of them are illiterate, and 15% are only partially literate, and 10% are malnutritioned, but the remaining 5% are really smart.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2008, 01:33:54 AM »

<<Now compare this with western schools were children will call police if parents and teachers beat them>>

You definitely make a point ASHISH.
But don't you smart people in the first place, to push their children to study in order to get a civilised society?
Look at Africa?
Why are they having such low IQ's?

An IQ is actually more a capability the a competence.

Even with a lower capability , a person can get stellar results , according to his IQ.

A person with a higher IQ still needs to use it.

Here in Europe companies also attract a lot of Indian IT-people.
But the outsourcing of IT-jobs to India , is getting less popular.

The Belgian Jewish diamond business is unfortunately been taken over by Indians. :'(
All diamonds are cut in Bombay instead of Antwerpen nowdays..;
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.