Author Topic: Ron Paul!!!  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ron Paul!!!
« on: January 06, 2008, 02:36:14 AM »
I don't know about any other group of supporters, though I feel as though RP supporters are the most to force there beliefs on you.  I have been blocked on websites and cussed at because I will not support this Pinochio nosed senile old man.  He has excepted money from hate groups and believes 9-11 was an insider job.  Also every time I see him in a debate, he is always argued out.  Even though they say he will enforce immigration law, though they believe it should be enforced racially not rationally.  I believe if you want immigration laws enforced(vote Huckabee)  I also wonder if Huckabee is a pedophile for college students since he usually gets them to support him.  Matter of fact, he actually looks like Herbert on family guy.       
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Ron Paul!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »
Yeshe does look like an ugly pinnochio
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Alexcohanim

• New JTFer
Re: Ron Paul!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 12:21:17 PM »
The debate last night look and sounded like one of those skeches on Saturday Night Live when it came to Ron Paul.Ron Paul is completly anticonstitutional.It would be the largest disaster if he wins the Republican Party and the end of the world will come soonner if elected President.Why?Simply because he has no clue how the Islamist radical world is made of by how much they hate us;he doesn't understand their mentality and how they were brought up.Just this will be enough to show that only the results speak for themselves.Looking at him is painful,but hearing him talk is to developing an ear infection.
Alex.