Author Topic: Female Genital Mutilation (Video)  (Read 2079 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Female Genital Mutilation (Video)
« on: January 06, 2008, 06:01:16 PM »
If this is pulled I sincerely understand. I'm 38 years old , seen every beheading video, every vile atrocity done by mulslims on the web. This hit me hard. It is a video, that shows FGM being done on a 3 year old baby. Again I do understand if this is not allowed, it is not for the weak of heart, and I suggest those that have a weak stomach not to watch. I am one that believe people that can handle it, should see it, and get mad as hades.

Mods please don't ban me for this, just pull the thread and give me a good verbal thrashing ok ?

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
Re: Female Genital Mutilation (Video)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 06:17:02 PM »
nasty

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 08:42:46 PM »
muSSlim iSSlamic Nazi Behavior has always consisted of performing radical Circumcisions on Women! >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 01:02:10 AM »
My question:  Where the hell are all these leftist feminist movement that complain when women don't play with men in the same golf course
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 03:33:41 AM »
Wow that is disgusting. I think they usually do it when the girls is even older which makes it even worse. What a sick people.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 04:35:04 AM »
My question:  Where the hell are all these leftist feminist movement that complain when women don't play with men in the same golf course

They don't care, Here the practice still goes on, we are fighting to get it completely stopped.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »
And civilized nations are opening the flood gates to these demons.. That shows how sick our nations are we will have this all over the place
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 07:41:24 PM »
And civilized nations are opening the flood gates to these demons.. That shows how sick our nations are we will have this all over the place

True our nations are getting sick, and JTF is a way to cure them.