Author Topic: re; Chaim said do not drive BMW or Mercedes of you are Jewish what about DMX ?  (Read 5821 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Technically you shouldnt buy Ford either, since Henry Ford was a well known anti-semite, and may have given funds to the Nazi party in its early days.

Oh, also, no Toyotas, since they helped make the ball bearings used on the Zero's, and no Nintendos since the Japs were playing them while they attacked Pearl Harbor :)

Brian

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Technically you shouldnt buy Ford either, since Henry Ford was a well known anti-semite, and may have given funds to the Nazi party in its early days.

Oh, also, no Toyotas, since they helped make the ball bearings used on the Zero's, and no Nintendos since the Japs were playing them while they attacked Pearl Harbor :)

Brian

I hate Fords so it wouldn't matter anyways ;D

Kiwi

Brian

Oh well I have a FORD I am  FORD girl.  ???

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Brian

Don't worry ;D

Only applies to liberal FORD girls. lol. ;D

Kiwi

Haha good.  ;)

Even when I was young, my drag car was a FORD, used to leave the Holdens in my dust  :::D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What about Japan they tortured U.S. Military ,in any event i can'nt afford a BMW or Mercedes too expensive
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Chaim forgot about Volkwagon!!!

My god, that car was pretty much created by the 3rd reich.   Ein Volk!!!! Ein Furor!!!  Ein Volks VagoN!!!!!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Chaim forgot about Volkwagon!!!

My G-d, that car was pretty much created by the 3rd reich.   Ein Volk!!!! Ein Furor!!!  Ein Volks VagoN!!!!!!!!

Ein Porsche, Ein Audi, Ein Trabant.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

What about Japan they tortured U.S. Military ,in any event i can'nt afford a BMW or Mercedes too expensive

Me either, I have a hyundai santa fe :D

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
yea and everyone boxcutters were used in the 911 attacts
so we should boycott boxcutters because of there connection to 911
yea there is lots of stuff that we can find a negetive connection to that we could boycott and get rid of that will make our live a heck of a lot harder and we will definatly be gettting our point accross
Lets quite using knives and guns because they have connections to horrible stabbings and shootings that were a part of our past

Im sorry but i dont support this

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
Drive a Thunderbird Super Coupe

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I used to have a Volvo

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Brian

I like Ford a great deal and own one also. I always owned Chrysler products but gave up on Chrysler when they were bamboozled by Daimler. Here they went into the deal thinking they were going to swallow up Daimler and they end up being the ones that had to take the back seat in the merger. Henry Ford personally left quite a bit to be desired however Ford Motor Company today is a very diverse and politically correct company. They are also a company that puts corporate responsibility before the bottom line. The financial fix they are in now is due to a combination of things however after they lost a few big product liability cases that they should have appealed they paid out and now recall anything that could even hint a saftey problem. Although they are being overly proactive now recalling the slightest thing their policy is that they want to build a safe car. I know its not a popular position here on the forum but I really feel that Ford is a good company that has honestly changed its ways from the past.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
YEAH HONESTLY MAN
WHO FUDGING CARES
IF ITS A NICE CARE RIDES WELL AND LOOKS GOOD DRIVE IT
A STATEMENT SAID BY A CEO OR A PRESIDENT OF A CAR COMPANY SHOULDNT DETERMINE WETHER YOU BUY THERE CARS OR NOT
BECAUSE IN THE END ITS JUST STUPID
IF ITS A NICE CAR BUY IT!!!
ITS LIKE SAYING JTF IS A RASIST ORGANIZATION JUST BECAUSE A MEMBER COULD BE CONSIDERED RASCIST BUT WE ALL KNOW THATS NOT WHAT JTFS AGENDA IS
IN THE END FORD BMW AND MERCEDES HAVE SOME OF THE BEST CARS BUT THERE MAIN AGENDA IS BUILDING CARS
IF THEY DIDNT WANT TO BUILD CARS THEY WOULD HAVE NEWSPAPERS AND ETC

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Saabs are good cars. So are Volvos. I would suggest a Mini but they are now owned by BMW.

;) :)

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
yes they are now owned by a big mexican woman

Boeregeneraal

so, let me get this, Chaim believes that German made products should be avoided and or banned?
or ONLY companies that suppored(s) the enemy?