Author Topic: Don't count Rudy Out Yet...  (Read 1414 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Don't count Rudy Out Yet...
« on: January 05, 2008, 09:09:54 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Don't count Rudy Out Yet...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 09:18:07 PM »
He does voices out about Islam more then any of the other candidates and including Iran and that to me should be important,, He can defeat any of the Dem Candidates.  And he is smart, he went right to Florida and key states for him.  I can't think of anything more important to both America and Israel survival and safety other then dealing with the Islamic terrorists and Iran in praticular.   Many politicians do talk a game but Rudy has proven he has grit when he ran this city.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 09:23:05 PM »
He does voices out about Islam more then any of the other candidates and including Iran and that to me should be important,, He can defeat any of the Dem Candidates.  And he is smart, he went right to Florida and key states for him.  I can't think of anything more important to both America and Israel survival and safety other then dealing with the Islamic terrorists and Iran in praticular.   Many politicians do talk a game but Rudy has proven he has grit when he ran this city.

Yes, Giuliani is the best on Islamic terrorists and Iran PERIOD.  Second best I would have to say would be John McCain, even though I don't like him. 

I was sort of unhappy about Giuliani's sucking up to Islam by saying that it is a great religion and that it's been hijacked, but in this day and age one has to be PC to have a chance of getting the job done, so I can't blame him. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 09:38:28 PM »
Thats why on this issue I do trust him when we are dealing with the Terror sand freaks.  And I am not counting him out.  Do I agree with his entire platform no of course not.  But I been reading things about Huckabee I just don't like.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 10:20:03 PM »
These are the candidates in the order of most favorable to least in my opinion. Duncan Hunter, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney. I couldn't care less about Mccain or Thompson and I don't even consider them human. Thompson said publicly that he wants Pollard to rot in prison for life. I hope thompson dies of cancer.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »
Anyone that doesn't want to free Pollard is a traitor!!!!!!!!! >:(