Author Topic: TIME WARNER BUSINESS COMMERCIAL  (Read 3303 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
TIME WARNER BUSINESS COMMERCIAL
« on: December 28, 2007, 01:20:50 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zfPQ3F_pgBo&feature=related

The commercial shows the white guy is an idiot and the black woman is the genius of cable/internet service.  The white guy will confuse you and the black woman will sell you a gem.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: TIME WARNER BUSINESS COMMERCIAL
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »
Well again it's just tv

like family matters.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »
Well again it's just tv

like family matters.

It's just TV but unfortunately people are influenced by TV so it's sort of a big deal.  People are dumb enough where if they see the intelligent black woman solve the world's problems time and time again on TV, they'll actually believe in the "intelligent savage" myth.  It's just one component of schvartze worship in the US and it adds to the schvartze worship in general. 

"all in a language that I could understand."  - Yes, maybe if he spoke ebonics it would be true. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 07:22:16 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zfPQ3F_pgBo&feature=related

The commercial shows the white guy is an idiot and the black woman is the genius of cable/internet service.  The white guy will confuse you and the black woman will sell you a gem.

Isn't it like this in almost all american movies ?

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 08:53:21 PM »
You're surprised by this?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 11:21:25 PM »
What's making me sick to my stomach, is that everywhere I go these days, all the companies and corporations are picturing only mulattoes and/or photoshopped Negroes with the all the "black" bleached out of them, so they have a very light "tan", kinky light hair, a broad Negro nose & big lips, and maybe even some Mexican eyes added to make sure that there's "some Diversity"!

They've even done it on food packaging like Betty Crocker & Aunt Jemimah!

Such insanity can not and will not endure.

Globalism + Diversity + PC = Bed Bugs, AIDS, Leprosy, & the expansion of Tijuana throughout the North American land mass.

Soon Jewish Rabbis will thank G-d with fervor, to find out their daughter is marrying just a full blooded Negro or Mexican instead of a Chigarinoroon!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »
It is as if some evil mastermind controls all of this...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 11:28:09 PM »
I had the misfortune of calling my cable company which is TW, and Verizon is my phone service and for Cable I get this ranting ebonics probably from Bed Sty and you can not understand what she says cause shes probably talking with a mouth full of chitlens and Verizon the call goes to Pakistan and again you can't understand what they are saying.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 04:52:08 AM »
Do what Amish or ultra ortodox Jews do in Israel: stop watching the TV, beside being one giant tube for globalists/leftist, and source of imoral influence it's absolute anyway in the era of Internet.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 06:00:02 AM »
Do what Amish or ultra ortodox Jews do in Israel: stop watching the TV, beside being one giant tube for globalists/leftist, and source of imoral influence it's absolute anyway in the era of Internet.   

I have no TV since 3 years.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »
Well, at least Time warner is being honest and letting you know that they are a completely shvartza run operation so you can be prepared that if you call for service, a shvartza will come down and you will have a banana ready. Verizon is more deceptive.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 10:32:38 AM »
I wonder if she gets paid with bananas.

AY AY, thats uncalled for. Why u gta say [censored] like that.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »
I wonder if she gets paid with bananas.

AY AY, thats uncalled for. Why u gta say excrement like that.
You are right, bananas is too much of a challenge, how about turd throwing

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 12:19:04 AM »
I think it was trying to show how the nerdy white guy was too smart and too intellectual for the average intellect and that the black woman portrays an image of someone who speaks in much lower level and simpler language in a way that a more simple person can understand.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 12:22:31 AM »
I think it was trying to show how the nerdy white guy was too smart and too intellectual for the average intellect and that the black woman portrays an image of someone who speaks in much lower level and simpler language in a way that a more simple person can understand.

The White person is like a moron.
The Black woman is like the highest in social skills.

It is a racist advertisment.

Blacks that are behaving like that are not the average.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 01:12:06 AM »

Correct

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 04:29:17 PM »

I guess my work site is filled with a bunch of non-average black women then.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 05:04:51 PM »

I guess my work site is filled with a bunch of non-average black women then.

I'm guessing they must not work hard ;) ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 07:40:14 PM »
Actually, this ad isnt nearly as bad as the Washington mutual ads where the black man is hearding all the old white bankers with caviar and champagne. That was worse I think.

Those are getting worst and worst but it is in the general idea tht the whites are either idiots or greedy and the black comes to save the day

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 08:32:14 PM »
Actually, this ad isnt nearly as bad as the Washington mutual ads where the black man is hearding all the old white bankers with caviar and champagne. That was worse I think.

Those are getting worst and worst but it is in the general idea tht the whites are either idiots or greedy and the black comes to save the day

There must be revenge for this.

The people that work in advertisement, are all traitors, liberals, atheists, white-haters,...

I'd like to see them die.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »

The people that work in advertisement, are all traitors, liberals, atheists, white-haters,...

They all are traitors

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2008, 03:55:27 AM »

They all are traitors

Yes they are traitors but whats worst is that the public begins to believe this crap.  Look how white self hating morons are insane over Bongo Obama.   They can not wait to hand everything what our founding fathers gave that was so precious to us to these savage barbarians.  And yes I will campaign with vigor against McCain.  I just hope and prey to God we are not stuck with Obama vs McPain then we are really in for a nightmare beyond belief. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 03:57:11 AM »
That would be an absolute disaster! Then there is no lesser of the two evils imo. >:(