Author Topic: Negro kills fillets and cooks white girlfriend  (Read 10624 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Negro kills fillets and cooks white girlfriend
« on: January 07, 2008, 09:17:33 AM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/06/texas.slaying.ap/index.html   

TYLER, Texas (AP) -- A man killed his girlfriend, then filleted and cooked parts of her body before calling police to tell them what he was doing, authorities said Sunday.

Christopher Lee McCuin allegedly killed his girlfriend and then called police to say he was boiling her body parts.

Christopher Lee McCuin, 25, called 911 on Saturday and told an emergency dispatcher he had killed Jana Shearer, 21, and was boiling her body parts at his mother's home, said Smith County Sheriff J.B. Smith.

When authorities arrived at the home, they found Shearer's mutilated body, one ear boiling in a pot of water on the stove and a fork sticking out of some human flesh sitting on a plate on the kitchen table.

--------------------------------------------------

her myspace          http://www.myspace.com/shedidthat06 

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 09:29:12 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Negro kills fillets and cooks white girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 09:32:30 AM »

TYLER, Texas (AP) -- A man killed his girlfriend, then filleted and cooked parts of her body before calling police to tell them what he was doing, authorities said Sunday.

Christopher Lee McCuin allegedly killed his girlfriend and then called police to say he was boiling her body parts.

Christopher Lee McCuin, 25, called 911 on Saturday and told an emergency dispatcher he had killed Jana Shearer, 21, and was boiling her body parts at his mother's home, said Smith County Sheriff J.B. Smith.

When authorities arrived at the home, they found Shearer's mutilated body, one ear boiling in a pot of water on the stove and a fork sticking out of some human flesh sitting on a plate on the kitchen table.

Cannibals in the USA.
 :-[
who cares? >:( >:(
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 09:33:53 AM »

Cannibals in the USA.
 :-[
who cares? >:( >:(
Strange cannibal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 09:44:15 AM »
Here we go again... another white woman killed by her black boyfriend.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 09:47:02 AM »
Here we go again... another white woman killed by her black boyfriend.
Happens all the time

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 09:50:53 AM »
The girl   

Her boyfreind or chef         
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 09:56:09 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »
The girl   

Her boyfreind or chef         
The girl seems a bit happier than the [censored].
He should be emasculated, and decapitated.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 10:17:15 AM »
The house, were this freak lived is nice. It doesn't look like I exspected.

But he himself is looking like a drug addict. Perhaps he has taken too much drugs and then he has loose his mind.

Poor girl, but it's her fault. No sane human beeing is going to be a cannibal overnight. :(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 10:19:53 AM »
The house, were this freak lived is nice. It doesn't look like I exspected.

But he himself is looking like a drug addict. Perhaps he has taken too much drugs and then he has loose his mind.

Poor girl, but it's her fault. No sane human beeing is going to be a cannibal overnight. :(

True she should know going out with this type would cause problems

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 10:20:23 AM »
The girl   

Her boyfreind or chef         
The girl seems a bit happier than the schvartza.
He should be emasculated, and decapitated.
Yes true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 10:51:03 PM »
What in the hell a nice looking young lady can see with a beast like that is beyond me?   

Now you know why I don't eat at fast food places,  who knows what or who you get when you order those greasy burgers.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 10:52:21 PM »
What in the hell a nice looking young lady can see with a beast like that is beyond me?   

Now you know why I don't eat at fast food places,  who knows what or who you get when you order those greasy burgers.

that 's because the egalitarian marxist elites relentlessly "educate" the whites they are equal to the blacks, uhmm inferior...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 10:55:38 PM »
And the same outcome .. They never learned from OJ?!?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 11:00:55 PM »
"boiled"?

I thought a negro would have fried her.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 11:37:41 PM »
"boiled"?

Yeah >:( ;D

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 05:06:21 AM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/06/texas.slaying.ap/index.html   

Sick is the only word that comes to mind.

--------------------------------------------------

her myspace          http://www.myspace.com/shedidthat06 

raiseyourfist

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 06:27:39 AM »
This is what the Ditsoonim do when they get their way with "white wiminz" ...

I think this happens especially often in America but does take place in other first world countries when a girl of a different culture is taken in by these beasts and then gets killed for their troubles...

GOOD FOR THEM !!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 07:00:53 AM »
"boiled"?

;D

... and served his cannibal-meal with french fries and mayonaise  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 03:02:04 PM »

I think this happens especially often in America but does take place in other first world countries when a girl of a different culture is taken in by these beasts and then gets killed for their troubles...

GOOD FOR THEM !!!!

"I gitz my way wit all dem broads yo.  Dont' hate da playa hate da game."

On another note.  You know that in Brussels they serve Dutch mayonnaise, and even peanut sauce with thick-cut, double cooked fries in a cone called "frites".  Mayo on fries in not necessarily a "negro" tradition.  You go in any authentic falafel joint in Brussels, Amsterdam, or the US for that matter, to order fries and you'll be hardly likely to find catsup on the premises.

I see that so many of you get a kick out of the fries and mayo thing when all it does it reveal how close minded and under exposed to your own white culture that many of you hold so dear to your hearts.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2008, 07:54:27 PM »

GOOD FOR THEM !!!!

On another note.  You know that in Brussels they serve Dutch mayonnaise, and even peanut sauce with thick-cut, double cooked fries in a cone called "frites".  Mayo on fries in not necessarily a "negro" tradition.  You go in any authentic falafel joint in Brussels, Amsterdam, or the US for that matter, to order fries and you'll be hardly likely to find catsup on the premises.

I see that so many of you get a kick out of the fries and mayo thing when all it does it reveal how close minded and under exposed to your own white culture that many of you hold so dear to your hearts.

Brussel is totally overtaken by the mohammedan hordes.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 11:50:40 PM »
"It beez tasting lik chicken,,, mmmhmmmm"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2008, 12:10:00 AM »

GOOD FOR THEM !!!!

Kanga you seem to have a thing for de white wiminz. Whats the matter the black moma's don't do it for ya? They would not do it for me either so I can hardly blame you however miscegenation is something that really isn't good. As far as the fries and our under exposed culture goes I think we were doing just fine. Anything whites have been exposed to from black culture usually requires a doctor, phychiatrist or undertaker to correct. For my money I can do without it  ;);)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

raiseyourfist

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2008, 04:32:00 AM »

GOOD FOR THEM !!!!

Isn't it comical.. whenever a black man does something bad this "hebro" always makes sure he gets his message in to stir up the issue...

Kananga 300 years of hardships 'dont mean yo can bring yo AA$$$$n over hear and bring some troubles to old mister whitey crackhead' 8)

we get the same illiterate problem-causing people here in Australia but thankfully not in as greater proportion to America.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2008, 08:31:27 AM »
There is a reason that he didn't fry the slut. His mammie done be given' him a recipe for 'boiled ham hocks' and he was in a 'afro-centric' creative mood and decided that he would give a 'new twist' to this african favorite. I hope that slut's parents feel real good about themselves. This is another reason that we should give these biological mistakes their reparations of a pair of nikes and a crack pipe and ship them back to the jungle from once they came, never to return to these shores again. Obama also shacked up with white sluts, I hope club hillary drags one of these tramps out of a crack house to spread the dirt on the mulatto future marion barry 'the bithch set me up'.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »
There is a reason that he didn't fry the slut. His mammie done be given' him a recipe for 'boiled ham hocks' and he was in a 'afro-centric' creative mood and decided that he would give a 'new twist' to this african favorite. I hope that slut's parents feel real good about themselves. This is another reason that we should give these biological mistakes their reparations of a pair of nikes and a crack pipe and ship them back to the jungle from once they came, never to return to these shores again. Obama also shacked up with white sluts, I hope club hillary drags one of these tramps out of a crack house to spread the dirt on the mulatto future marion barry 'the bithch set me up'.
I have been waiting for that shoe to fall however I think the Clinton's are only going to use that if  Obama's challenge becomes formitable. They would not want to squander the years of careful black a-s kissing they put in by having to do something distasteful to their black brothers and sisters as that. Still when push come to shove they will cut Obama loose with a block buster story. I think they are going to be in for a surprise however because all the spin the Clinton's put on their own problems back in the 90's has sensitized Liberals and even some Conservatives into thinking that  "Its all good". Their "bubamitez" may fall on deaf ears.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years