Author Topic: Funny Affirmative Action Story!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3795 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Funny Affirmative Action Story!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 25, 2007, 11:48:32 PM »
My wife told me that she walking down the street in Manhattan when an affirmative action female was walking alongside her.

She turned right abruptly and her gargantuan behind literally knocked My wife off of the curb and into uncoming traffic. My wife got back on the curb before any car hit her and she saw the black woman completely oblivious to what her rear end had done.

Apparently she didn't even FEEL it.

That was my funniest Affirmative Action Story Ever.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 10:32:23 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Funny Affirmative Action Story!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 11:54:10 PM »
Funny but scary what those blacks with the big tokhes can do
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:56:10 PM by jtfrudy08 »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 03:08:10 AM »
Imagine the poor schvartza guy who has to climb that mountain once a month or so! :o

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 03:11:42 AM »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »
Was it as big as hoprah's?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 10:33:54 PM »
Was it as big as hoprah's?

I don't see oprah's derrier knocking guests off of her stage so I guess it was bigger than Oprah's.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »
Hey, Erica what do you think of my wife's story?

Just Erica

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 05:35:30 PM »
I think the woman was rude for not saying atleast "Excuse me". As far as the big behind thing, I'm miffed that people keep bashing black women who have big behinds. What's the point? Some of you act as if black women with 'larger than your's" derrier's wake up in the morning and just attatch it before they walk out into the world. The black woman was rude as hell and should have been told about herself; but the stigma about how big her butt was really isn't important.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 07:01:13 PM »
I think the woman was rude for not saying atleast "Excuse me". As far as the big behind thing, I'm miffed that people keep bashing black women who have big behinds. What's the point? Some of you act as if black women with 'larger than your's" derrier's wake up in the morning and just attatch it before they walk out into the world. The black woman was rude as hell and should have been told about herself; but the stigma about how big her butt was really isn't important.

I don't think that they are EVIL for have humungous behinds.

I just find it amusing.

Just Erica

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

I just find it amusing.
Why? It's a butt. And FYI there are blacks out there who don't have 'big behinds.' I fail to see why either is important though.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 07:16:20 PM »

I just find it amusing.
Why? It's a butt. And FYI there are blacks out there who don't have 'big behinds.' I fail to see why either is important though.

I don't know. It's just funny.

Every seen the Barnum and Bailey clown act with the school marm with the humungous behind and then another clown runs out from under there then she looks normal?

That is just funny. It is.

And if you can find me a black woman with a small behind, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Just Erica

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 07:25:23 PM »

I just find it amusing.

Every seen the Barnum and Bailey clown act with the school marm with the humungous behind and then another clown runs out from under there then she looks normal?

And if you can find me a black woman with a small behind, I'll be a monkey's uncle.
So now black women are 'freaks' ..oops... CLOWNS? OMG. Why would I do that? Find you a black woman with a small behind? What for? And by the way, I know plenty of black women with small backsides. So I guess you're a monkey's uncle.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »

I just find it amusing.

So now black women are 'freaks' ..oops... CLOWNS? OMG. Why would I do that? Find you a black woman with a small behind? What for? And by the way, I know plenty of black women with small backsides. So I guess you're a monkey's uncle.

Well, according to Darwin, I am a monkey's nephew.

And Small may be relative to you.

Just Erica

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »

I just find it amusing.

Actually small is more relative to someone concentrating on the size of a black woman's behind. Who cares?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »

I just find it amusing.

Actually small is more relative to someone concentrating on the size of a black woman's behind. Who cares?

I don't concentrate on black women's behinds, but when their behinds begin to attack my loved ones, I must fight back.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 10:54:47 PM by judeanoncapta »