Author Topic: Negro kills fillets and cooks white girlfriend  (Read 10622 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Negro kills fillets and cooks white girlfriend
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »
There is a reason that he didn't fry the slut. His mammie done be given' him a recipe for 'boiled ham hocks' and he was in a 'afro-centric' creative mood and decided that he would give a 'new twist' to this african favorite. I hope that slut's parents feel real good about themselves. This is another reason that we should give these biological mistakes their reparations of a pair of nikes and a crack pipe and ship them back to the jungle from once they came, never to return to these shores again. Obama also shacked up with white sluts, I hope club hillary drags one of these tramps out of a crack house to spread the dirt on the mulatto future marion barry 'the bithch set me up'.
I have been waiting for that shoe to fall however I think the Clinton's are only going to use that if  Obama's challenge becomes formitable. They would not want to squander the years of careful black a-s kissing they put in by having to do something distasteful to their black brothers and sisters as that. Still when push come to shove they will cut Obama loose with a block buster story. I think they are going to be in for a surprise however because all the spin the Clinton's put on their own problems back in the 90's has sensitized Liberals and even some Conservatives into thinking that  "Its all good". Their "bubamitez" may fall on deaf ears.

God help us all if Obama gets in, you see all the rioting in Kenya his Muzzie homeland?  He gets in you will have that across the country.  Look at the wide spread damage they done in isolated cities.  A president effects the lives of billions around the world. and how can any white or jew support him is beyond me.  I seen allt he white females with their Obama signs.  They are so naive.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 12:39:23 PM »
There is a reason that he didn't fry the slut. His mammie done be given' him a recipe for 'boiled ham hocks' and he was in a 'afro-centric' creative mood and decided that he would give a 'new twist' to this african favorite. I hope that slut's parents feel real good about themselves. This is another reason that we should give these biological mistakes their reparations of a pair of nikes and a crack pipe and ship them back to the jungle from once they came, never to return to these shores again. Obama also shacked up with white sluts, I hope club hillary drags one of these tramps out of a crack house to spread the dirt on the mulatto future marion barry 'the bithch set me up'.
I have been waiting for that shoe to fall however I think the Clinton's are only going to use that if  Obama's challenge becomes formitable. They would not want to squander the years of careful black a-s kissing they put in by having to do something distasteful to their black brothers and sisters as that. Still when push come to shove they will cut Obama loose with a block buster story. I think they are going to be in for a surprise however because all the spin the Clinton's put on their own problems back in the 90's has sensitized Liberals and even some Conservatives into thinking that  "Its all good". Their "bubamitez" may fall on deaf ears.

G-d help us all if Obama gets in, you see all the rioting in Kenya his Muzzie homeland?  He gets in you will have that across the country.  Look at the wide spread damage they done in isolated cities.  A president effects the lives of billions around the world. and how can any white or jew support him is beyond me.  I seen allt he white females with their Obama signs.  They are so naive.
Well we at JTF saw this coming. Remember the YouTube video's on Obama and Clinton. The comments towards us on the Hillery ones were so so however the comments towards us on the Obama ones were venomous.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2008, 01:03:08 PM »
This is what the Ditsoonim do when they get their way with "white wiminz" ...

I think this happens especially often in America but does take place in other first world countries when a girl of a different culture is taken in by these beasts and then gets killed for their troubles...

GOOD FOR THEM !!!!

"I gitz my way wit all dem broads yo.  Dont' hate da playa hate da game."

On another note.  You know that in Brussels they serve Dutch mayonnaise, and even peanut sauce with thick-cut, double cooked fries in a cone called "frites".  Mayo on fries in not necessarily a "negro" tradition.  You go in any authentic falafel joint in Brussels, Amsterdam, or the US for that matter, to order fries and you'll be hardly likely to find catsup on the premises.

I see that so many of you get a kick out of the fries and mayo thing when all it does it reveal how close minded and under exposed to your own white culture that many of you hold so dear to your hearts.
Kanga you seem to have a thing for de white wiminz. Whats the matter the black moma's don't do it for ya? They would not do it for me either so I can hardly blame you however miscegenation is something that really isn't good. As far as the fries and our under exposed culture goes I think we were doing just fine. Anything whites have been exposed to from black culture usually requires a doctor, phychiatrist or undertaker to correct. For my money I can do without it  ;);)
Can you blame him most of the black woman are the sizes of elephants, did you ever try to get close to an elephant, which way would you turn them?

newman

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2008, 01:05:15 PM »
I had KFC tonight..........an it din' taste like no white wimmins, ummm hmmm.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 11:59:32 AM »

I think you just an ole jealous YT.  Obama be sraight up rollin with the hotties.  He be gittin' ALL the white wimmons.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »

I think you just an ole jealous YT.  Obama be sraight up rollin with the hotties.  He be gittin' ALL the white wimmons.
Spoken like a true Ni............... Ah never mind. Whats the point ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2008, 11:35:31 AM »
:angry: I hope someone does the same thing to him. :angry:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 11:39:19 AM by Just Erica »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 11:49:50 AM »

ERica, cannibalism is a normal practice in Africa.

Don't judge cultures that you don't understand.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 12:02:20 PM »

ERica, cannibalism is a normal practice in Africa.

Don't judge cultures that you don't understand.
Judea, this fool wasn't in Africa, he was in Texas, USA. I'm not a fan of cannibalism-ala-Ede Imin. I think it's disgusting. And for the record, if people in the WHOLE of Africa really ate each other, I don't think famine would be a problem at all. I think there are certain tribes there that may practice it, as disgusting and vile as I think it is but it dosen't change how I feel about the practice, itself.

As for the animal who killed and cooked his EX girlfriend, like I said, I hope that someone does the same thing to him. I only hope that he's alive while it's happening.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 12:21:18 PM »

Spoken like a true Ni............... Ah never mind. Whats the point ;)

What exactly is your point?  Hey you lookie here hauss...  I'm the Black Sensuous Man,  I can take it!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2008, 02:05:10 AM »
The Police Report states that when he was asked "Why?...Why did you do it, son?", the suspect smacked his lips several times and said "Me like make Big Yum Yum!"..."hahahaheehee".

At his arraignment, the suspect admitted to having eaten at least twenty other white girls, most of whom were eaten while still alive.

"Me luv 'dem!"..."mighty meat"!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 07:20:07 AM »
You can imagine what will be on the menu for a State Dinner when the crack head mulatto whore monger gets into the white house. No more Rose Garden, it will be the watermelon garden. These blacks must be removed and sent back to the congo. What a useless bunch of meat eaters. They have only given crime, stupidity and heartache to the civilized world.

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 07:53:00 AM »
Oh well she will not be race mixing again will she....  ::)

A lesson to be learned.

Just Erica

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »
You can imagine what will be on the menu for a State Dinner when the crack head mulatto whore monger gets into the white house. No more Rose Garden, it will be the watermelon garden. These blacks must be removed and sent back to the congo. What a useless bunch of meat eaters. They have only given crime, stupidity and heartache to the civilized world.
What an incredibly racist remark, fjack. This is what I mean about making generalizations. A crazed black man does the unthinkable to his ex girlfriend and all of a sudden ALL blacks do this? How old are you?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 08:34:54 PM »
"It beez tasting lik chicken,,, mmmhmmmm"

lol ;D ;D ;D

and interracial marriages happen to be P.C. and anti-racist? ::) ::) ::)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2008, 02:06:56 AM »
What an incredibly racist remark, fjack. This is what I mean about making generalizations. A crazed black man does the unthinkable to his ex girlfriend and all of a sudden ALL blacks do this? How old are you?
I loved your remark fjack!!! O0 O0 O0 O0
Don't listen to this schvartza

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2008, 02:10:32 AM »
I loved your remark fjack!!! O0 O0 O0 O0
Don't listen to this schvartza
Of course you liked it. You think just like him.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 02:22:23 AM »
indeed! GREAT minds think alike O0

Just Erica

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2008, 02:42:58 AM »
indeed! GREAT minds think alike O0
Figures.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 07:22:11 AM »
Someone should have made a sausage sizzle out of that Black bro...

all you need is tomato sauce, a peice of bread and guess whats missing apart from the barbeque itself...

GOTTA HURT  :D