Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: January 07, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:14:13 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: Huckabee Now Leading National Polls
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 04:20:32 AM »
The good news:  According to recent USA Today and Rasmussen polls, Mike Huckabee is now in the lead nationally for the Republican nomination.
The bad news:  John McCain is not far behind.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-192.html

The problem is now the New Hampshire primary.  It doesn't look like Huckabee will win it according to the polls.  If McCain wins, it could be good in the sense that it will be a huge blow to Romney's campaign and allow Huckabee to probably win South Carolina and maybe even Michigan and Nevada since McCain has been trailing quite a bit in all those states whereas Romney is Huckabee's main competition.  This would give Huckabee huge momentum.  On the other hand, if McCain wins New Hampshire it may boost him past Huckabee in the national polls.  So what I'm hoping for tomorrow is for Huckabee to greatly exceed expectations, even if he doesn't win, and turn out a bunch of Christian Evangelicals that are currently hiding under rocks from all the liberals in that state, and maybe some conservative independents.

In other news, Hillary is still leading national polls on the Democrat side despite her loss in Iowa and her projected loss in New Hampshire, but not by much according to the most recent ones.  USA Today even has her tied with Obama.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/democratic_presidential_nomination-191.html

Im convinced god will make huckabee win.

Think about it. If romney comes secomd and the huckster gains a better than expecte turnout and comes a good third i can see him cleaning house. Romney takes alot of huckabees vote away, with his religous bs. If he losses his credibility is gone. Dont forget mccaine has put loads into new hampshire, its a secular state with independants. So huckster was never going to win this one. Third is a good position, if he gets an increase in 13 percent of the vote, i think he will dominate this election.

Hopefully he will face barrack hussein, who will be exposed as having not one policy...