General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For January 27 Broadcast

(1/7) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

How did your father have the English name Paul if he was from Poland? Why didn't he have just a Hebrew or Yiddish name there? Have you considered pressing charges against the affirmative action doctors you said are responsible for his death? Did he have heart problems? My maternal grandfather (Murray/Menachem Mendel) died when he was almost 91 in the hospital a few weeks after he had a heart attack. He got sick from the cauterisation procedure. I noticed that some of the nurses that kept coming to his room were black men with tattoos. Do you think these types of nurses are unqualified? My grandfather was thin so maybe that is why he lived to be 90. He was so thin that if you touched his arms, you could feel his bones.

Since I asked you about your family, I will tell you about mine. I'm 26 years old. My birthday is December 6 and the Hebrew date is 10 Kislev. I have one sister and no brothers. My sister's name is Nina and her Hebrew name is Sima Tfacha (Apple in Iraqi, after the name of my great grandmother who I told you had blonde hair and blue eyes.). She is 23 and her birthday is October 31 (I believe the Hebrew date is 5 Cheshvan.). My mom's name is Judi and her Hebrew name is Esther Chana. Her father was from Toronto and her mother from Philadelphia but her grandparents were from Galicia, Russia, and Ukraine. They don't agree with me on my political opinions or with JTF's opinions. My dad's only name is Rachamim and he is named after his paternal grandfather (Tfacha's husband.). I am named after his father Menashe (Yacov comes from my mom's aunt's husband's name.). My dad agrees with me on some political issues more than my sister and mom who are hardcore Leftists. My sister says my involvement in JTF would ruin her chances for political office if she ever ran but I told her I wouldn't vote for her anyway because she's Jewish and because she's a Leftist. My parents are divorced.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

TorahZionist:
I'm asking this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about whether Canada, Australia, and New Zealand or more like America or Europe in terms of whether they are moral. Were white South Africa and Rhodesia more like Europe or America in this respect?

Also, do you consider the Berbers of today to be Caucasian? I do.

דוד בן זאב אריה:
Dear Chaim

What should we be doing to try and influnce the Senate and Congress in 2008. The Presidental Race is very important yes but the Congress could be even more important. For Example if G-d forbid Hillary is elected we won't have socilized medicine if the Congress says no and the House of Representives fails to pass her Budget.

Rubystars:
Greetings Chaim. What do you think of Jay Sekulow?

Yisrael:
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think that John McCain is an authentic war hero? His politics today are obviously very anti-American.

Thanks,

Yisrael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version