Author Topic: Japanese Tourist Video: What to do when being robbed  (Read 3692 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Japanese Tourist Video: What to do when being robbed
« on: November 26, 2006, 03:21:46 AM »
Japanese Tourist video: What to do when being robbed by two computer geeks that look like Jerry Seinfeld and George Costanza.

I think the appropriate squeal would be what to do when confronted by two black rapists.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 04:55:31 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
Re: Japanese Tourist Video: What to do when being robbed
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 01:14:14 PM »
LOL!!! ;D Oh my G-d, that was hilarious and so unrealistic, the acting was terrible! Thank you for posting this. I'll still be laughing two hours from now!

I think that this is merely a propaganda effort trying to make Americans look bad. The American police officer looks like a homosexual in leather doing a cop fetish. Did you see the mugger who met the tourist face to face? That was all an attempt to white-wash Americans. I guess this is what becomes of a country after you nuke it.

SPARE ME MY LIFE! SPARE ME MY LIFE!

Perhaps I'm being insensitive but that's just funny to some extent.

EDIT: I've just learned from a comment in the video's blog that theives in Japanese "anime" wear a bandana under their nose as seen 23 seconds into the video.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 10:24:42 AM by Alex »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 05:38:47 PM »

Spare me my life?
That's what I said when my friend show me that video.
After more than a minute , I said STOP! STOP! Please, Asher, Spare me my life!

PS: Don't operate heavy machinery or drive for at least several hours after watching this. Spare someone else's life.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 08:06:57 PM »
I just found it so funny when they said "spare me my life" to an optimistic musical beat, it sounded innapropriate...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 10:42:18 PM »
The japanese are weird.  Every japanese video I see either has half naked girls or worse dancing around and doing crazy stuff (try youtube if you are curious).  I think their brains got fried by the radiation or something lol. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 09:45:37 AM »
I find this video extremely funny. lol