Author Topic: Favorite Dog Breed!  (Read 11958 times)

Kiwi

Re: Favorite Dog Breed!
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 11:14:46 PM »
Gordon Setters

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 11:20:07 PM »
Mini Poodle
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 11:24:19 PM »
I hear dog  is good!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 11:24:55 PM »
It depends.  I prefer dogs that can defend the house against intruders.

Labs and retrievers are wonderful, but they're so hairy.

I really have to say that I like pitbulls.  

Pitbulls are like guns...they're dangerous in the wrong hands.  A well-raised pitbull is a wonderful and loyal member of the family, but obviously, if you abuse the animal and teach it to kill everything it sees, you'll have a problem.

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 11:25:44 PM »
I hear dog  is good!

Have you been eating Chinese again  ::)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 11:27:17 PM »
LOL.Yes my baby is very pit!

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2007, 02:13:32 AM »

English Mastiff, or it's smaller cousin the Bull Mastiff.

http://www.bloomlegal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/mastiff.jpg

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:20:27 PM by apacallyps »

newman

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2007, 02:29:57 AM »
The Metalworker hound.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2007, 02:41:58 AM »
I like Huckies
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2007, 11:13:32 AM »
I understand, Ze'ev.  I hate when Jews drive German cars.  I see this a lot whenever I'm in Great Neck, NY, and it drives me nuts.
then build Jewish cars (I don't think that exists).
Anyway, German cars are good quality, most of Flanders rich people are driving BMW/Mercedes/ Porsche next to Land Rover/Volvo/Saab/Lexus.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 11:16:58 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 09:29:47 PM »
I understand, Ze'ev.  I hate when Jews drive German cars.  I see this a lot whenever I'm in Great Neck, NY, and it drives me nuts.
then build Jewish cars (I don't think that exists).
Anyway, German cars are good quality, most of Flanders rich people are driving BMW/Mercedes/ Porsche next to Land Rover/Volvo/Saab/Lexus.
those cars are too expensive for me to comment  :::D :::D

Offline Nora

• Junior JTFer
    • Roncesvalles
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2007, 06:28:20 AM »
I can understand that the German Shepherd conjures up horrible images, it does even for me, as a German gentile. Besides, no breed that is mainly bred for looks (as opposed to performance) will remain sound for long. The hip dyplasia record of that breed is abysmal.

In May 2004 I got my first Parson Russell Terrier (that is the long-legged variety) from England, and five months later a female companion from the same breeder. A picture of Jack and Jill can be seen in my signature.

I soon turned little Jack into a child soldier.

Those dogs are absolutely bonkers. Would you believe that such a small dog would try to land such a big pole?

One year ago, we had an (unplanned and unlicensed) litter. I kept one of the pups, Jeremy. A handsome, tri-coloured, broken coated dog.

Those dogs are extremely good with people, specifically with children. They may be lacking the ultimate aggressiveness of other hunting terrier breeds, but if one does not JUST want a fox-killing machine but a pet as well, they are pretty near perfect.

Money and a sufficient opportunity to let him have the work he needs given, I will sooner or later get a smooth-coated Weimaraner again.

My Bracko was the most noble and handsome dog who has ever lived. I was only allowed to have him for two years, then I had to send him to a place where no treasonous humans give their old dogs away because they have a new woman in their life who doesn't want an old dog in the house. It was a heartbreaking experience altogether.

Weimaraner are one of the oldest German breeds. Different from most other gun dog breeds, they used to be selected for "Mannschärfe" as well. It is difficult to translate. Basically it means, that they have a natural aggressiveness that makes them easily trainable to attack a man, a quality needed at a time when a forester had police duties as well, so some of them won't understand any nonsense. On the other hand, they are very attached to their humans and can't be kept in a kennel.

The smooth-coated variety is not recognized in America and the smooth-coated puppies who pop up from time to time in a short-coated litter, because the smooth-coatedness is based on a recessive gene, are, as far as I know, usually destroyed. If you can get such a puppy, it will be most rewarding. I can only strongly recommend those wonderful dogs.

Coming back to the original topic of this forum, namely the question whether a creator exist, doesn't anybody who says that such creatures are just a matter of random evolution need his head examined?

A terrier makes you merrier!

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2007, 06:58:38 AM »
You have cute dogs, those puppies are just wonderful.  :)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 04:41:40 AM »
very nice pubs, good luck with them. O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 05:01:03 AM »
good pups O0

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 05:30:44 PM »
You have cute dogs, those puppies are just wonderful.  :)

Yeah they are cute and look very healthy too.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 03:30:47 PM »
I saw the cutest miniature Yorkie puppy in a pet store this past week.  It was very playful.  Also had a nice black and white Chihuahua.