Author Topic: PTSD, Meds, and the Back Door Gun Ban (Video)  (Read 33592 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: PTSD, Meds, and the Back Door Gun Ban (Video)
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2008, 10:26:23 PM »
Oh really "I want it, give it to me, have no laws, no rules, everyone is equal, everyone should have what they want" Sounds very Left and commie to me.

I'm not against laws, only when it comes to constitutionally guaranteed rights. By the way, communism was a very authoritarian type of government, in most communist countries (North Korea, Cuba, China) Internet is heavily regulated as well as freedom of speech. No surprise gun laws are strict there as well with the exception of Cuba which only allows a citizen to be armed while serving the military (no surprise that the firearms are not civilian owned but owned by the government). Lets not forget Europe who is very left wing and have some of the most strict gun laws in the world.

What part of the 2nd amendment do you not understand?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Definition of "Infringed"

Definitions of infringe on the Web:

* conflict: go against, as of rules and laws; "He ran afoul of the law"; "This behavior conflicts with our rules"
    * encroach: advance beyond the usual limit

I didn't realize abiding by the constitution made someone a communist now? I am against laws that infringe on the constitution and constitutional rights. Big difference.

Kiwi

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »
Is it selfish to protect one's self from harm both physically and spiritually? I am concerned with your communist reference?

Do you have a point?

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »
OK, Skippy, a couple of points.
 Number One: Learn to spell.  It is home "invasion" not "envasion". And in the case you were using it, you should have spelled it "accept" (foreign aid), not "except". And "bigots" only has one "g".
 Number Two: My terminology about "off the streets" is a spoof on the mantra we hear in America coming from anti-gun extremists.  My point was that most people who can't live on their own are in the care of someone else and are thus "off the streets".
 Number Three: Retarded people are called retards, so that is what I will use.  Political correctness is killing this country.  
 Number Four: American law is the only law that matters to us, since that is where we live. O0 All the rest of the world's gun laws are CRAP! (Except Switzerland)
 Number Five: America has the best health care system in the world.  Don't give me statistics about life expectancy.  The only reasons Americans have a lower life expectancy is because of accidents.  The reason we have more accidents is because we live life more than other people, since our government has not outlawed everything fun yet.  People come from Canada all the time to get health care here, since they will die or get permanant damage from the ridiculously long lines of the Socialized Canadian health care system, if you can call it a health care system.  
 Number Six: Your point about being classed a retard because someone is different is exactly our point: don't give the government more control over things like this.
 Number Seven: Yes, being disabled and mentally ill(terminology used for your sake) are different. People with physical disabilities should definitely have a gun. I know a retarded guy who is a "buggy man" (buggy man is a Southern term) who lives on his own.  I would trust him to have a gun.  If you are too retarded to live on your own, then your caregivers will decide if you have a gun or not.

But what I say doesn't matter, after all, I'm only 18...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:32:25 PM by Caleb #72 »
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Kiwi

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2008, 10:30:54 PM »
Oh really "I want it, give it to me, have no laws, no rules, everyone is equal, everyone should have what they want" Sounds very Left and commie to me.

I'm not against laws, only when it comes to constitutionally guaranteed rights. By the way, communism was a very authoritarian type of government, in most communist countries (North Korea, Cuba, China) Internet is heavily regulated as well as freedom of speech. No surprise gun laws are strict there as well with the exception of Cuba which only allows a citizen to be armed while serving the military (no surprise that the firearms are not civilian owned but owned by the government). Lets not forget Europe who is very left wing and have some of the most strict gun laws in the world.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

* conflict: go against, as of rules and laws; "He ran afoul of the law"; "This behavior conflicts with our rules"

I didn't realize abiding by the constitution made someone a communist now? I am against laws that infringe on the constitution and constitutional rights. Big difference.

Now you go back to America way of thinking, use a law when it suits you, go against it when it doesn't.

Fact remains mentally ill should not have guns.

And everyone is equal regardless of the rights of others is a commie doctrine.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2008, 10:34:48 PM »

Now you go back to America way of thinking, use a law when it suits you, go against it when it doesn't.

The opening of the Declaration of Independence written by Thomas Jefferson in 1776, states as follows:
“ We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

So Thomas Jefferson is a communist?

The quotation "All men are created equal" is arguably the best-known phrase in any of America's political documents, as the idea it expresses is generally considered the foundation of American democracy. Thomas Jefferson first used the phrase in the Declaration of Independence.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2008, 10:35:13 PM »
It is Communist to have equal rights endowed by Ha Shem?
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2008, 10:43:56 PM »
OK, Skippy, a couple of points.
 Number One: Learn to spell.  It is home "invasion" not "envasion". And in the case you were using it, you should have spelled it "accept" (foreign aid), not "except. And "bigots" only has one "g".

One I don't care how I spell you understood it didn't you?

Number Two: My terminology about "off the streets" is a spoof on the mantra we hear in America coming from anti-gun extremists.  My point was that most people who can't live on their own are in the care of someone else and are thus "off the streets".

American slang great , next come rap  :::D
::)

Number Three: Retarded people are called retards, so that is what I will use.  Political correctness is killing this country. 

Its called respect something you know little about,  People with disabilities are people too.

Number Four: American law is the only law that matters to us, since that is where we live. O0 All the rest of the world's gun laws are CRAP! (Except Switzerland)

This is  a forum that supports Israel and Western countries clearly you are in the wrong place. If you believe the USA is the only place that matters.

Number Five: America has the best health care system in the world.  Don't give me statistics about life expectancy.  The only reasons Americans have a lower life expectancy is because of accidents.  The reason we have more accidents is because we live life more than other people, since our government has not outlawed everything fun yet.  People come from Canada all the time to get health care here, since they will die or get permanant damage from the ridiculously long lines of the Socialized Canadian health care system, if you can call it a health care system. 

LOL what a completely stupid statement
:::D

Number Six: Your point about being classed a retard because someone is different is exactly our point: don't give the government more control over things like this.

You are not even begining your life no life expereince no nothing, and you tell the world what to think  :::D I love it  :::D

Number Seven: Yes, being disabled and mentally ill(terminology used for your sake) are different. People with physical disabilities should definitely have a gun. I know a retarded guy who is a "buggy man" (buggy man is a Southern term) who lives on his own.  I would trust him to have a gun.  If you are too retarded to live on your own, then your caregivers will decide if you have a gun or not.

You are a kid with little judgement and experience

But what I say doesn't matter, after all, I'm only 18...

It matters because you have not choosen to think beyond your own nose.

Kiwi

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »

The opening of the Declaration of Independence written by Thomas Jefferson in 1776, states as follows:
“ We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."

The quotation "All men are created equal" is arguably the best-known phrase in any of America's political documents, as the idea it expresses is generally considered the foundation of American democracy. Thomas Jefferson first used the phrase in the Declaration of Independence.

Jefferson was a Mason, shall we become Masons now?

Kiwi

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »
It is Communist to have equal rights endowed by Ha Shem?

Its a communist to put your wants above the laws of a land and scream equality in a land of freedom.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2008, 10:50:00 PM »
Since when are laws of the Land becomes superior to the Laws of Ha Shem?
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Kiwi

« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2008, 10:51:51 PM »
Since when are laws of the Land becomes superior to the Laws of Ha Shem?

When does the USA become superior to Israel?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »

Jefferson was a Mason, shall we become Masons now?

Declaring the equality of all men did not, however, prevent the United States from continuing the widespread practice of slavery. However, President Abraham Lincoln relied on the Declaration of Independence when making the case that slavery went against the deepest commitments of the American nation. Though he did so throughout the 1850s and into his presidency, the most famous example can be found in the Gettysburg Address:

“ Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

Was Lincoln a free mason?

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2008, 10:56:20 PM »
We are talking about UNITED STATES of AMERICA rights as it is written in the Consitution and in the Torah for all human beings. 

Since when did this become USA vs ISRAEL?

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2008, 10:57:45 PM »
ONE: Your incorrect spelling proves my point about my being smarter than a lot of adults.
TWO: I will have you know that I hate rap. I think there were many great European authors who used plays on words; I thought you would be cultured enough to get that, but appearantly not.
THREE: Yes, they are people, so they should have the right to own guns.
FOUR: I support Israel and I wish that Western Europe would get out of its descent into becoming a complete craphole.  If their laws were more like ours, then that would help them.
FIVE: And pray tell, what socialized paradise do you hail from?  It's very mature and shows much life experience on your part when you can't come up with a legitimate counter-argument, and instead resort to "what a completely stupid statement".  
SIX: I'm a fast learner!
SEVEN: On whose scale, yours?

And YOU HAVE thought beyond your nose??
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:59:56 PM by Caleb #72 »
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Kiwi

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2008, 10:58:27 PM »

Declaring the equality of all men did not, however, prevent the United States from continuing the widespread practice of slavery. However, President Abraham Lincoln relied on the Declaration of Independence when making the case that slavery went against the deepest commitments of the American nation. Though he did so throughout the 1850s and into his presidency, the most famous example can be found in the Gettysburg Address:

“ Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

Cohen the founding fathers of the USA were freemasons its well known. If you want to debate the history of the USA put it in the Save America section  ::), where you can run up the banner as much as you like. ::)

I think you are highjacking the thread off the issue of mental illness.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2008, 11:00:45 PM »
Excuse me!

Now your bashing our history lol lol. What difference does it make if they were free masons? Do you know any free masons?

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2008, 11:01:07 PM »
It's "hijacking", not "highjacking".

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2008, 11:02:34 PM »

Cohen the founding fathers of the USA were freemasons its well known. If you want to debate the history of the USA put it in the Save America section  ::), where you can run up the banner as much as you like. ::)

I think you are highjacking the thread off the issue of mental illness.

Why does it matter what our founding fathers are? You either follow the constitution (as an American citizen which I am) or you don't.

You are against my right (protected by the constitution) to bear arms because you don't feel those who are classified as mentally ill should have them, you then went on to how being a supporter of equality and no restrictions on arms was similar to communism which I pointed out our founding fathers were not communists and were against restrictions on our right to bear arms as well hence "shall not be infringed". The constitution has plenty to do with firearms, it's what protects us from the government taking away our right to bear arms. Unfortunately the government doesn't respect the constitution hence the assault weapon ban in california, the machine gun regulation in 1934, the gun control act of 1968, and turning everyone into the country mentally ill or into a felon so the government can attempt to make up excuses to take away our arms slowly step by step.

Kiwi

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2008, 11:06:42 PM »
ONE: Your incorrect spelling proves my point about my being smarter than a lot of adults.

No means you use the spell check button. ::)

TWO: I will have you know that I hate rap. I think there were many great European authors who used plays on words, I thought you would be cultured enough to get that, but appearantly not.

I don't approve american slang culture is very black based.

THREE: Yes, they are people, so they should have the right to own guns.

Oh I a point I agree on, people with disablilies yes, people with mental illness no.
  :)

FOUR: I support Israel and I wish that Western Europe would get out of its descent into becoming a complete craphole.  If their laws were more like ours, then that would help them.

So the world has to change and become America?

FIVE: And pray tell, what socialized paradise do you hail from?  It's very mature and shows much life experience on your part when you can't come up with a legitimate counter-argument, and instead resort to "what a completely stupid statement". 

I can say from a country that does look after its people.
  O0

SIX: I'm a fast learner!

Good you will need  to be.
  8;)

SEVEN: On whose scale, yours?

On anybodies that has a job, owns a house, and serves their country, and that are honest.

And you have thought beyond your nose?

Yes that why I support Jews all over the world.

Kiwi

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2008, 11:08:07 PM »
Excuse me!

Now your bashing our history lol lol. What difference does it make if they were free masons? Do you know any free masons?

LOL well in for a penny in for a pound  :::D

Difference you choose one set of ideas over another.

And i can't see what history has to do with mentally ill people and guns, unless they were mentally ill when the created the laws of course  :::D
Yes I know many masons.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 11:11:31 PM by Skippy »

Kiwi

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2008, 11:08:53 PM »
It's "hijacking", not "highjacking".

Good for you a gold star coming your way  O0

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »
Actually there is a problem with your statement in knowing any Masons.

They are a secert organization and they are not allowed to even tell their wifes they are Masons.

Kiwi

« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2008, 11:12:37 PM »
Actually there is a problem with your statement in knowing any Masons.

They are a secert organization and they are not allowed to even tell their wifes they are Masons.

Haha is far from secret here, you guys still go around like the darkages  :::D

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2008, 11:13:43 PM »
Okay "You guys" are you trying to infer I am a Free Mason?

Kiwi

« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »
ROLMFAO! Thats your whole problem, just worked it out. You are so stuck in the past and never moved.  :::D :::D