Author Topic: Please read.  (Read 18333 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Please read.
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2008, 08:49:20 PM »
Everyone here needs to stop putting words in my mouth. I trust in G-d, not in Gentiles. Gentiles have helped us, but they have killed many more of us that they have helped. My ideas are that if we rely on Gentiles instead of G-d we will die. Do not think you are stronger than G-d. I must wonder why you are so threatened by my ideas that you must gang up on me. This is becoming less and less a Kahanist forum, and more a Zionist Gentile Forum.
Your giving the forum bad vibes with all this. The forum is what it is! As a relative newcomer  you should go with the flow. If you feel your being ganged up on its because your out on a limb here with your ideas.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2008, 08:53:57 PM »
I agree with CJD, you're sounding like a troll with all this Gentile hatred.  Keep it to yourself.  I know you don't mean it that way but your method of presentation is horrible.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2008, 09:00:34 PM »
I SAID ONE THING. I didnt start this post. Everyone is bringing it up. I would have dropped it long ago if not for the people here. and it is not right to call me a troll just because you disagree.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 09:03:56 PM by Nolandforshalom »
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2008, 09:45:18 PM »
To prevent public Chillul Hashem I'm allowed to call you far worse names so next time pay more attention to what you write and how you sound.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2008, 11:16:51 PM »
Toda JDL

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2008, 05:30:31 AM »
It is always good when a Gentile helps the Jews, but there can be no faith placed in this. Opinions change, and we must not be vulnerable because of Gentiles.

I feel a strong need to apologize for what what Israel is being put through by President Bush and Rice.
From what I have read about President Bush since Annapolis first hit our news.  President Bush follows a false doctrine that is called replacement theology.  This doctrine is unfortunately strong among different Christian faiths, (not all Christians believe this faulty teaching).  I am in no way trying to defend what President Bush is doing, because what he is doing is against God's word and is completely and totally wrong.  President Bush would never allow this to happen in America; he is wrong for doing it to Israel, and the Holy city of Jerusalem.

I pray for peace in Israel and Jerusalem especially when I read, watch, and listen to the news, (through out the day).  I pray for the attempts to divide Jerusalem fails completely and totally.  I believe all the individuals involved with the dividing of Jerusalem should read their Bibles.

Digital Photo

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2008, 07:24:02 AM »
Everyone here needs to stop putting words in my mouth. I trust in G-d, not in Gentiles. Gentiles have helped us, but they have killed many more of us that they have helped. My ideas are that if we rely on Gentiles instead of G-d we will die. Do not think you are stronger than G-d. I must wonder why you are so threatened by my ideas that you must gang up on me. This is becoming less and less a Kahanist forum, and more a Zionist Gentile Forum.

That makes sense.
This is after-all a Kahanist forum.
Kahane didn't preach Jews should be self-hating , weak, atheist traitors.

What you say may be shocking, but not to me.

Serbs and Christians can learn from your attitude.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.