Author Topic: An email from Russia  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
An email from Russia
« on: January 09, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »
Thursday, January 10, 2008

An email from Russia

http://pcwatch.blogspot.com/

Russia has always been different and it continues to be so. The following email which I received from Russia recently (from a man with the common Russian surname of Kuznetsov) certainly embodies a large difference from the West today. From all that I know of the matter, it is an accurate report. Note however that such views would have been common in the West too just 40 years ago. I have corrected a few minor errors of English expression below

If you would like to know my opinion, I consider the modern Western Political Correctness to be ten times worse than the ideological restrictions which we experienced in the USSR, at least during my lifetime (I was born in 1950).

A normal Russian (or Soviet, if you prefer) citizen (man or woman) could have lived through all of his/her lifetime without a single encountering any filthy fag. Homosexuality was outlawed and resolutely suppressed in the USSR. It existed, of course, but in a strictly latent form. There was Article 121 of the Soviet Criminal Code that provided up to 5 (if I am not mistaken) years of prison for homosexuality. The Article was introduced in 1934 by Stalin, and abrogated by the notorious President Boris Yeltsin on 27 May 1993. Alas...

In Russian Orthodox Christian culture, which has remained alive despite all the Communist indoctrination, the sodomite sin has always been considered as the utmost abomination and deadly sin. For example, for the first time in my life I myself saw real fags only on TV last year when they attempted to have their dirty "Parade of Pride" in Moscow. In five minutes the fags were grabbed and badly kicked in the ass by the normal people around in the street, and then quickly dispersed.

Russia is not the rotten West. We despise the notorious PC. And we the normal Russian people hate fags very much. So, if asked, I can say, too, that we have no gays in Holy Russia. At least, overt and dominant gays.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.