Israel > The JTF Hebrew Club

Here is the audio. I hope you guys like it.

<< < (2/7) > >>

jdl4ever:
Well, good to know there is hope.  I've tried for years to roll the R but to no avail.

Dexter:

--- Quote from: jdl4ever on January 09, 2008, 08:28:58 PM ---Well, good to know there is hope.  I've tried for years to roll the R but to no avail.

--- End quote ---
Well, it's kinda easy. Try to tremble the edge of your tongue, but not using "L" but with a bit, bit behind that part of the tongue.

It's pretty samiliar to the russian R...

judeanoncapta:

--- Quote from: jdl4ever on January 09, 2008, 08:28:58 PM ---Well, good to know there is hope.  I've tried for years to roll the R but to no avail.

--- End quote ---

Why do you like my Resh so much. I figured there were more interesting consonants.

q_q_:
thanks. i`ll be listening to these soon

q_q_:
that website you uploaded too is very suspicious..

I am currently downloading the files with internet explorer, from a LUA(limited user account) so any exploits it tries cannot do any real damage.

The site does not let you download in firefox. It tries to get you to manually install junk before downloading, and cannot be skipped

I did mess up my computer a bit some days ago soon after downloading them(I was aware of the risk), I managed to clean my computer up somewhat. I don't know if that site was the cause. 

Once I have downloaded them(with IE, from a LUA), I will zip them up and put them on a better site!
I will also up the volume with freeware called mp3gain.

Currently doing it.. I have time. Will be done today.

The mp3s are great.. I just listened to the first one. I think I have the Tet/palatial T.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version