Author Topic: Warm greetings to the JTF from a UK supporter  (Read 44110 times)

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Re: Warm greetings to the JTF from a UK supporter
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 08:57:10 PM »
Hi All,

Thank you so much for the warm and strong welcome to the JTF!

I fully realise it is a struggle to unite and bury ancient differences between the Judaic and Christian esatablishments. We must realise that fundamentaly we are all from the same blood; Adam and Eve, Moses, Abraham and Solomon.

For all those of you who would question the BNP manefesto: It is there for you to read. We are in desperate need of a resurrgance in the protection of our homeland, just as the Jews are in need of the protection of theirs; Israel.

This is a simplistic view, but nevertheless TRUE. It may be worth considering that we should build on the common bonds that join us together, rather than the semantics that divide us. We have to build on these strengths and develop them in trust and unity.

Christianity and Judaism are peaceful religions. God does not tell us to aggressively assert our "right", authority and beliefs on anyone else. This is the fundamental difference between "us" and Islam.

I would encourage any real historical delvers to look into the history of the Templars, or Holy Knights that renounced all worldly possesions and titles and fought for 300 years to protect Jerusalem. The real truth of this order is that their original mission was that they were to secretly fight, dig and die to find and save the Ark of the Covenant from underneath the Temple Mount.

This (by all accounts) they actually managed to achieve. The great mystery is where these Knights finally hid the Ark. The "Families" (in this case the Normans and Franks; decendants from the original Jerusalem exiles of the Roman purges) had for 10 centuries manged to keep this secret and holy undertaking alive; preserving the order by blood and oaths and from generation to generation and within a strict elite.

Only those sons who had demonstrated complete integrity and who were knights from the original "families" were selected  and initiated to join the order. Breaking the truths of the order was punishable by death. Their Order preseved an agnostic view on the Christ as the son of God and had to keep this hidden from the Papacy of the time, or risk excomunication, torture and death.

The real Truth of the Templar Christain order is that they did not believe in the Christ as the son of God; but that he and his brother were prophets and possibly angels sent by God. Many scriptures and testimonies from that time point to St. Paul (the father of the new testament) as an opportunist and clever manueverer in the political backdrop of that time. - (This could be completely incorrect; I am just relating the authors' view)

As a lightwieght introduction to this theme for those that would like to know more, I would recommend reading: "Knights of the Black and White" by Jack Whyte. This should be strongly recommended reading for all Jews and Christians. Anymore study on this subject will require your own initiative!

However above and beyond all else we all know that the global Muslim threat is the biggest danger to all of us wherever we are in the western world; our world.
This religion is cowardly in that it relies on subversion and Takiyah (deception) to extend its' control over non-muslims. It will never come out and fight openly against us unless it thinks it has massive superior numbers in its favour.

You can see this today in the way male Muslims gang-up against non-muslims in the UK; from the playground of schools to the street, they rely on huge overwhelming numbers to win.

-Know your enemy and unite with kindred. This is the only way we will have a chance in hell of winning this war.

God Bless.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 04:10:04 AM »
Hi dibblah,  :)

I second everything that you say. I am English, married with two children, boy and girl and am extremely worried for their future. I also am a member of the BNP and work for the party in order get the BNP elected.

I am pro Israel but I am not Jewish. We must work together to fight against the subjugation of us all by the muslim hoards.

I will be standing for election at the next local council elections. I ask any member of JTF who live in or near Kent, UK to contact me if they have any worries about the BNP's position re Israel. Yes there were anti-Semites in the BNP but today the BNP is NOT anti-Semite.

We must talk together in order to fully understand each other. As I see it the BNP and JTF are very much on the same wavelength. Together we can and will defeat muSSie terrorism. A better future for the British, The Israeli's and my children.  8;)   
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »
Hey Tavor IMI,

It's great to hear from a fellow BNP member. I was referrred to the JTF by a link from the BNP website, I spent hours of reserach in establishing that both our causes are fundamentally joined as one.

These guys think on exactly the same lines as us and appreciate righteous gentile support for the war against Islam. My hope is that one day they will appreciate ours!

All the best of British luck to you my friend in the forthcoming elections. Respect to you for putting your head above the parrapet.- God bless.-Lets send these muslim nutters back to where they came from!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 05:54:30 AM »
"The BNP, its former leaders and present leader, Nick Griffin, have promoted anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial or revisionism in the past. In 1996 writing in his own publication The Rune Griffin stated that: "I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."[50] The following year, during a Cook Report documentary he stated: "There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But this nonsense about gas chambers is exposed as a total lie"
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 07:39:40 AM »
That's true Dexter but like you sad it was in past, maybe M Griffin or Gerd Wilders are not G-dly people but they're best we can get, they're anti islamic and pro Israeli and in absence of US style Evangelic Zionists  it's best you can got from Europe they're  like European neocorservatives ;). I say they're kosher enough and more sincere than mayority of suposedly pro Israeli American Republican Party. 

Welcome Dibblah.  
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 07:41:36 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 07:41:34 AM »
I will never trust people who were (and probably are today!!) antisemitic!!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 10:12:20 AM »

Don't be fooled by the BNP!
It is a neo-Nazi organization founded by the Holocaust denier Nick Griffin. They are no longer public about their Nazism because they finally realized that doing so would never get them any votes. All these BNP supporters are coming on here to try and gain our support to be able to help them back their claims that they have changed. But they have not.

Kahane would have been in favor of cracking the skulls of the BNP not supporting them!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 11:46:45 AM »
In my country, Flanders, the Vlaams Belang, has 25 % of the votes, and
is being blocked by a coalition of all other parties together.

VB is the biggest party here.

That has zero% to do with anti-semitism.
It is all about stopping and immigration, and deporting illegals back.

It is about the fight against Islam, and hostile non-European welfare-exploiters, that need to be kicked out.
VB is the only openly pro-Israel party here.
All other parties, are "pro-peace" or just opnly for the fakesinians.

Parties that are/were anti-semitic, now , are realising Israel is having the same fate, as the rest of us.
That's why they turn away from nazism.

Besides, what is wrong about "racism"?!
that's the new code-word like "heritic" to prevent a real debate about our future , our sovereignty,

It has been far too long, that Europe had guilt-feelings, towards the turd world , and the two world wars.

This guilt feeling is now enabeling the muslims , the new nazis, the biggest anti-semites , to take control here,
by a ethnic/religious civil war.

In case you want to save Israel and the Western World, you must trust these "ex-nazis"

At this moment , ALL other parties, are supporting the destruction of Israel and Europe, and trying to make it into
a Eurabian State.

What do you think that will happen in 2100 if we allow the muslims to breed here at the rate they do now??

By 2050, they start WWIII, and than WE"RE ALL GONE.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 11:50:25 AM »

It is about the fight against Islam, and hostile non-European welfare-exploiters, that need to be kicked out.

Parties that are/were anti-semitic, now , are realising Israel is having the same fate, as the rest of us.

that's the new code-word like "heritic" to prevent a real debate about our future , our sovereignty,

It has been far too long, that Europe had guilt-feelings, towards the turd world , and the two world wars.

This guilt feeling is now enabeling the muslims , the new nazis, the biggest anti-semites , to take control here,

In case you want to save Israel and the Western World, you must trust these "ex-nazis"

At this moment , ALL other parties, are supporting the destruction of Israel and Europe, and trying to make it into
a Eurabian State.

What do you think that will happen in 2100 if we allow the muslims to breed here at the rate they do now??

I am stating that European guilt about the Holocaust, and the pogroms , is being used by the muslims, to overthrow us.

They pretend THEY are the NEW JEWS,

While in fact CHRISTIANS, BUDDHISTS and JEWS are the (NEW) JEWS ;
AND the MUSLIMS the NEW NAZIS !!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 11:56:24 AM »
You make good points Ambroix, I too think that they're our only and last chance especialy now when we can no longer trust the USA to lead the hmm... "free world" (I' still trust in G-d alone but He uses men; sometimes not saintly ones to do HIS will)   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 12:04:50 PM »
Listen, nobody is able to prove, that these parties aren't hidden nazi-parties.

BUT:

they are mobilising to get the moslims out.

That is a shared interest with Israel.

I am glad, that I, as a Nationalist, am here on this Jewish forum, and see, that the magnificent right-wing Kahanist JTF-Jews,
are as detemined to be loyal, brave defenders of our Western nations then we want to be.

The state of Israel has to become a right -wing governed state, so that at least, we have 1 government, to start the rebellion and the war against Nazism , and Islam.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:01 PM »

a Eurabian State.

I am stating that European guilt about the Holocaust, and the pogroms , is being used by the muslims, to overthrow us.

I have a different take. I think that European guilt about the Holocaust is the motivating factor for Europes anti-Israel policies. That is why you always hear Europeans making ridiculous statements about the IDF acting like Nazi's and Israel being an aparteid state. It is a way of saying "look the Jews are just as bad as we were" and it exculpates them from some of the guilt of the Holocaust.

I don't have a problem with VB in Flanders. But the BNP is another story, they are Nazi's plain and simple.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 03:24:35 PM »
Guys I understand your concern about the BNP, BUT the BNP is NOT Nick Griffin. Yes he is our figure head and yes he said some truly stupid things in the past. The BNP is attracting LOTS of "normal" everyday people into it's ranks, some of which are standing up for election and positions in the executive.

These people, and I'm one of them, are NOT anti Semitic. I truly support the Jewish people of ALL nations especially Israel, in their fight for existence!

We are at war and we do have a common enemy. BLOODY NAZI MUSSIES whose only desire is to kill ALL Jews first, then Christians, then non-believers. After that going by past history they will go back to killing themselves!  8;)

And no I an not following the indoctrination that says, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Israel and Britain is at war with g-dless heathens determined to wipe us all out. >:(

If Nick Griffin becomes Prime Minister, O0, then I and many others like me will be front row in the cabinet! If you give up on the BNP then the lib/lab/cons will kill you all just as dead as a muSSie suicide jocky  >:(

There is NO OTHER PARTY in the UK that gives a toss about Israel let alone Jews in the UK

Some people don't like to eat vegetables but sometimes you you have to accept the taste in order live.  8;)   

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »

a Eurabian State.

I have a different take. I think that European guilt about the Holocaust is the motivating factor for Europes anti-Israel policies. That is why you always hear Europeans making ridiculous statements about the IDF acting like Nazi's and Israel being an aparteid state. It is a way of saying "look the Jews are just as bad as we were" and it exculpates them from some of the guilt of the Holocaust.

I don't have a problem with VB in Flanders. But the BNP is another story, they are Nazi's plain and simple.

dhimmi_pride is absolutely right about that.

The Holocaust is mis-used by EUrocrats as a bolshevik PC tool, to blame the Jews , for ... yeah for what?
For being guilthy of saying , NEVER AGAIN!?!?!! and persuing a strategy of Arabs colonisers out?

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »
Guys I understand your concern about the BNP, BUT the BNP is NOT Nick Griffin. Yes he is our figure head and yes he said some truly stupid things in the past. The BNP is attracting LOTS of "normal" everyday people into it's ranks, some of which are standing up for election and positions in the executive.

These people, and I'm one of them, are NOT anti Semitic. I truly support the Jewish people of ALL nations especially Israel, in their fight for existence!

We are at war and we do have a common enemy. BLOODY NAZI MUSSIES whose only desire is to kill ALL Jews first, then Christians, then non-believers. After that going by past history they will go back to killing themselves!  8;)

And no I an not following the indoctrination that says, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Israel and Britain is at war with g-dless heathens determined to wipe us all out. >:(

If Nick Griffin becomes Prime Minister, O0, then I and many others like me will be front row in the cabinet! If you give up on the BNP then the lib/lab/cons will kill you all just as dead as a muSSie suicide jocky  >:(

There is NO OTHER PARTY in the UK that gives a toss about Israel let alone Jews in the UK

Some people don't like to eat vegetables but sometimes you you have to accept the taste in order live.  8;)   
The BNP is Nick Griffin, he leads the party, and as you say the BNPs goal is to have him become Prime Minister. The BNP are the heirs of the neo-Nazi National Front. The founder of the BNP is John Tyndall, an even bigger Nazi then Griffin. Griffin became head of the BNP in the 1990's when the BNP decided that they disliked non-white Muslims more than Jews, tried to drop the overt anti-semitism and tried to become a respectable party. But they never really changed their attitudes. Just 10 years ago Griffin was still publishing the neo-Nazi magazine the Rune and making statements about the "Holohoax" and how Jews controlled Britain through the media. He still has open links with the French National Front and Le Pen, Griffin himself is a former high ranking member of the British National Front an openly neo-Nazi party. He has praised white hater and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan. He has praised Qaddafi and Ayatollah Khomeini. And he still meets and is friendly with David Irving and David Duke.

If Nick Griffin ever becomes PM there will be another Holocaust.

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria."
~Nick Griffin 1998

I feel sorry that there is no legitimate party in the UK that meets the needs of ordinary Brits. But the BNP are not the solution they neo-Nazi scum trying to hide who they really are until they can get into a position of power. There really is no party in Britian worth supporting. I think Britian is a failed state and should break up. At least the Irish, Scots, and Welsh still have pride in their culture, which the English don't, and would fight for it. And they have alot less Muslim immigrants. They should break away and try and save themselves while they still can.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2008, 05:40:37 PM »
Wow You realy don't like British dhimmi_pride. ecouse they're protestants and you're catholic? Are you by chance Irishman?   

Love your Enemy

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2008, 05:58:51 PM »
Wow You realy don't like British dhimmi_pride. ecouse they're protestants and you're catholic? Are you by chance Irishman?   
Yes I am Irish. I have nothing against  the "British" people, I just don't like their government and don't think any such country should exist. It has nothing to do with religion. I support independence for Wales and Scotland which are Protestant. Actually Scotland is quite hostile towards Catholicism but I still think they should be free. Britian is an artificial state based on the domination and suppression of the Celtic people's language, culture and natural right to have their own nation and I am against it.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2008, 06:32:09 PM »
I think you are missing the point dhimmi_pride if you think that everyone here in Britain is just going to roll over and let the muSSies in, which seems to be your point of view.

As for
well that just proves you've lost the plot.

The question is: Would a BNP government be of benefit to Israel and indeed Jews in the UK? The answer is yes. The question is not: How can I slag off the Brits because I've got a chip on my shoulder as large as a mosque.

I'll say it again, because it's true;

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »
I think you are missing the point dhimmi_pride if you think that everyone here in Britain is just going to roll over and let the muSSies in, which seems to be your point of view. 

As for
well that just proves you've lost the plot.

The question is: Would a BNP government be of benefit to Israel and indeed Jews in the UK? The answer is yes. The question is not: How can I slag off the Brits because I've got a chip on my shoulder as large as a mosque.

I'll say it again, because it's true;

The Brits have been rolling over to them for decades already and I don't see that changing. I don't see the British government doing much of anything against terrorism, i mean "anti-Islamic activity." The government completely capitulates to every single demand they make. And the only people warning of the problem are a bunch of neo-Nazi Fascists thugs who just get drunk at football, talk alot of BS but in reality have done absolutely [censored] all.

Nick Griffin and the BNP hate the Jews and could not care less about Israel. They are just trying to give lip service to Jewish groups to try and hide their Nazi roots and agenda. But everyone in the UK know exactly who they are and what they stand for- they are not fooling anybody. In reality people like Nick Griffin blame the Jews for Britians troubles because he believes that they control the country through the banks and the media- this is well documented, he openly published pamplets and magazines saying this. As for Israel Griffin made it clear in his debate with Abu Hamza that they would both like it if Muslims left the UK and created strict wahabbist states in the Middle East which would threaten Israel. Griffin is a Holocaust denier that praises Le Pen, David Duke, David Irving, and Louis Farrakhan. And has said that Qaddafi and Ayatollah Khomeini were models for revolution.

The attitude of Griffin and the BNP toward Israel and the Jewish people are quite clear.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »
ALL European right-wing groups, that are against immigration, islamisation, and globalisation,
have a nazi-past, or at least some (former) members with a nazi-sympathy, amongst their rangs,
or links with groups that are considered neo-nazi.

They indeed blame the Jews for being the mastermind behind left-wing policy.

Therefore , it is important, that RIGHT-WING Jews spread the message; that self-hating Jews,
are enemies of Israel and Zionism as well.

That is exactly what Chaim is doing, and God will for sure be very rewarding for what he does to build bridges
between proud Jews, and proud Europeans!

If we work to get D.Duke&F.Weltner behind iron bars,
we have a chance, of winning lots of sympathy in Europe,
and turning the tide.

It is up to JTF to accomplish this task.

Nobody else will do it in our place.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2008, 08:03:02 PM »
ALL European right-wing groups, that are against immigration, islamisation, and globalisation,
have a nazi-past, or at least some (former) members with a nazi-sympathy, amongst their rangs,

Therefore , it is important, that RIGHT-WING Jews spread the message; that self-hating Jews,

That is exactly what Chaim is doing, and G-d will for sure be very rewarding for what he does to build bridges

and turning the tide.

The BNP don't have a nazi past, they are still nazi's and have a nazi leadership.

Self-hating leftists Jews are a problem. But to publish magazines saying that they are a cabal that secretly control the country and to scapegoat all of a nations problems is something quite different. JTF is against that!

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2008, 08:14:17 PM »
and turning the tide.

Why would you want to put Nick Griffins longtime friend behind bars??? Why the sympathy for Griffin but not for David Duke??? They are no different from one another.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 08:18:11 PM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 08:18:09 PM »

That is exactly what Chaim is doing, and G-d will for sure be very rewarding for what he does to build bridges

and turning the tide.

The BNP don't have a nazi past, they are still nazi's and have a nazi leadership.

Self-hating leftists Jews are a problem. But to publish magazines saying that they are a cabal that secretly control the country and to scapegoat all of a nations problems is something quite different. JTF is against that!

I doubt they are listening to you. They never listened about other issues.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2008, 09:14:49 PM »

and turning the tide.

Exactly.

JTF-leadership should decide what to do.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2008, 03:33:25 PM »
My question is why they even bother to  court Jews and support Israel when doing the oposite woud make them more trendy and popular among elites and medias? I don't that Griffit is nice and dandy but he will come and go and BNP will remain as rightwing anti muslime, anti turd world imigration and pro Israeli party, becouse there is demand for such movement in Britain. Making the boogey man out of them will not change the fact that ultra left and so called moderate "centre-right" parties not BNP, VB, SD or PiS are planing new Holocuast as we speak.   

Love your Enemy