Author Topic: Warm greetings to the JTF from a UK supporter  (Read 44123 times)

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Warm greetings to the JTF from a UK supporter
« on: January 09, 2008, 08:21:42 PM »
Warm greetings to the JTF and supporters!

I got the link to the Live leak JTF posts via a post recommending it on the British National Party website.

I'm really impressed with the overall JTF message and the coherence and conviction of it that is conveyed in the video presentations. -Great job David and Chaim! I'm really pleased that there actually is a JTF, as the Jews are obviously the first and most focused target of the Muslim Jihad.

I strongly recommend a look at the BNP website- the JTF and BNP are exactly on the same message: [www.bnp.org.uk]

Just a bit about who the BNP are to formaly counter the liberal conspiracy peddled out time and again against us: The British National Party seeks to preserve and protect the the indigenous British peoples (English, Irish, Scots and Welsh) and to maintain the Christian Judaic tradition of its people.

The BNP has been constantly labelled by the lib/lab/con politicians and media liberal conspiracy in the UK as racist and with Nazi undertones, but nothing could be further from the truth. They do this to try and silence the silent majority as they know the real truth and are so scared that the British people may start to see them for who they actually are and what their real gameplan is. The BNP are generating a growing groundswell of support in the UK. In many key local area elections and regional assemblies and they are sometimes winning 20-30% of the vote.

The actual truth is the BNP don't want Britain ruled by Sharia law and by muslims (who as we know are the Nazis) and they don't want indigenous Britains to be a minority group in their own land. Every year 100,000's of Muslims and also 3rd world economic migrants enter the UK (mostly illeagly). Nothing is being done to stem this tide and the British are literally being "bred" and invaded by Muslims into a minority in their own land.

The fact is that (estimated at current trends only) this will happen by 2040-50. Once this happens its all over folks; England will be re-named Englandistan and all hope of winning our country back from the Jihadist invasion will be crushed.- The BNP is striving to try and prevent this.

Also to toss into the media/liberal baloney bin for all time that the BNP are fascists, Nazi's and racists, they encourage Jewish membership and have democratically elected Jewish councilors in public office representing the party. The BNP recognizes the fundamental Judaic and Christian tradition of Britain and seeks to sustain it against the global Muslim threat. Additionally, the BNP also hugely supports Israel in its struggle to exist after having suffered so much to regain what is rightfully and historically theirs' and in being surrounded by so many hostile muslim neighbours who want to "wipe Israel off the map".

Thank you guys for highlighting the doctors bomb plot in the UK. This demonstrates (along with the 7/7 bombings in London) more than anything that the British people have "citizens" who are a real 5th column in their midst. They are decieiving people that they are respectable and moderate yet as Chaim quite rightly states, that this is a thin disguise that soons drops away when you scratch the surface.

Unlike the US, the UK has a much higher proportion of Muslims in their population. However, exactly like the US our media and politicians are bending over backwards to hoodwink the public and appease muslims and give-in to every demand however unreasonable or contrary to the wishes of the indigenous people.

As an example, muslims are now demanding that the call-to-prayer be broadcast over loud speakers from every mosque in the UK. Oxford is line to be one of the first. The glittering spires that were once home to Einstein and Newton will soon wake up to an Iman blasting out Arabic Islamic claptrap several times a day -My G-d what a disgrace! Also in nearly every UK city there is a no-go area run by Muslims where anyone non-Muslim risks vicious assult if seen. They have even put up signs in public parks stating that they are for Muslims only. -What hutzpah!

Finally I was saddened to hear that Bush has today given Turkey a "golden endorsement" in it's attempt to join the EU. Do we really want another 100 million potential jihadist muslims in Europe, bleeding our coffers dry in dragging them up to our standard of living? They'll all have equal rights (and often more) than everyone else and at the same time giving the existing muslims a huge boost in their mission for the Islamification of Europe. -Please highlight this threat if you can!

All credit to the JTF-this is an excellent organization with the conviction and courage to stand up to all those who would allow these nazi Muslims to take us over and win their global Jihad.-Please keep up the great work. You have many kindred spirits in the UK!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 09:46:47 PM by dibblah »

kellymaureen

Re: Warm greetings to the JTF from a UK supporter
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 08:27:46 PM »
welcome!  :)

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 08:32:28 PM »
Welcome we have another BNP supporter here.  ;)

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 11:08:56 PM »
Hello,

Thank you for your question. It is a very sad fact that if a Jew were to walk with any open sign of their religion in a Muslim area in the UK it would be a matter of minutes until they were either severely harassed or physically attacked. Please bear in mind that there is a large Muslim area in every major UK city. In Blackburn and Oldham and several other northern cities whites are now in the minority and Muslims control the local councils. Even in Birmingham, Britain's 2nd city, there are 40-45% non-whites and Muslims enforcing their will on the indigenous population.

This situation is an anathema to most indigenous British people as we have historically always been a country of tolerance and understanding to all races and religions. The Muslims are using our hard fought for and hard defended principles against us and taking huge advantage of the British goodwill and tolerance.

There has been a large rise in the desecration of Jewish graves and graffiti and vandalism against synagogues. It is almost like a mirror of the Nazi Germany campaign- (although in fairness we are nowhere near that level yet.)
Nevertheless it is still there and it cuts deep with British people because it is in living memory that a million of us died to defeat Nazism and stood alone for 3 years against this horror. The Brits see this anti-semitism and recoil in disgust. Thank God that this is still the majority view in the UK.

In Jewish ares such as Golders Green in north London, Jews can generally live and worship in peace;- Muslims wouldn't dare try to antagonise in these areas. However the low-level, day-to-day atmosphere of hate towards the Jews is becoming more prelevent. The media will only usually cover race-hate attacks if it is white/Jew/Christian against any Muslim or non-white. The fact is that the overwhelming majority of racist crime is carried out by non-europeans and Muslims against the British people. This lack of objective reporting (that we are compulsory demanded to fund) is the real crime as it masks the true nature of the threat we are all facing.

God Bless.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 11:13:31 PM »
WELCOME BROTHER  O0 O0
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 11:17:52 PM »
Thank you Ambiorix! ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 11:22:43 PM »
I have contacts with BNP.

But live in Flanders.

I hope BNP can get more votes. What % they have now?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 11:45:53 PM »
Hi,

That's a difficult one to quantify as we have an archaic means of electoral procedure. What we should have is proportional represenataion, the fairest means of assessing votes for any given MP's area. At present the Labour party are empoloying illegal and sharp practises to secure votes buy targeting the old and poor and knocking on doors to offer to "help" for them to complete their postal election forms.

Needless to say many labour candidates in Muslim areas are Muslim and they are currupting the election process. Legislation in the 19th century was introduced to combat this but it seems we are now slipping back to a corrupt voting process (that is in theory but not in practice) endorsed by the rule of law. The postal vote system is a scam and is being manipulated by muslim networks to secure block voting of labour candidates (Blair, Brown's party et.al).

On the bright side we are gaining huge ground, particularly in local elections. There are now many BNP councilors all over the counrty and these numbers keep growing. The establishment parties are very scared that we may win 2-3 seats on the London mayor assembly. This would mean that the BNP would have a deciding vote on many key issues facing the capital.

The JTF would be a great ally for us to help secure the Jewish vote particularly in London. We are reaching out to you, I hope you can assist us as we have exactly the same political and ideological goals.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 11:55:05 PM »
Hi,

That's a difficult one to quantify as we have an archaic means of electoral procedure. What we should have is proportional represenataion, the fairest means of assessing votes for any given MP's area. At present the Labour party are empoloying illegal and sharp practises to secure votes buy targeting the old and poor and knocking on doors to offer to "help" for them to complete their postal election forms.

Needless to say many labour candidates in Muslim areas are Muslim and they are currupting the election process. Legislation in the 19th century was introduced to combat this but it seems we are now slipping back to a corrupt voting process (that is in theory but not in practice) endorsed by the rule of law. The postal vote system is a scam and is being manipulated by muslim networks to secure block voting of labour candidates (Blair, Brown's party et.al).

On the bright side we are gaining huge ground, particularly in local elections. There are now many BNP councilors all over the counrty and these numbers keep growing. The establishment parties are very scared that we may win 2-3 seats on the London mayor assembly. This would mean that the BNP would have a deciding vote on many key issues facing the capital.

The JTF would be a great ally for us to help secure the Jewish vote particularly in London. We are reaching out to you, I hope you can assist us as we have exactly the same political and ideological goals.

When I joined JTF, Yacov had concerns with my support for BNP.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 12:09:23 AM »
Hi Ambirorix,

What were Jacov's concerns? If you or he have any now please visit our website www.bnp.org.uk and hook up with Nick Griffin our chairman. This guy is an honest patriot and an Oxford University educated Lawyer. Read for yourself -decide for yourself.

As previously mentioned the BNP encourage Jewish membership and seek to honour and defend the Christian Judaic tradition that was there in the UK way before America had one.

You, us and them know what time it is... We have to unite with our brothers worldwide and defeat this threat so that we wont have our grandchildren wonder why the hell we did nothing!

God Bless

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 12:11:08 AM »
Hi Ambirorix,

What were Jacov's concerns? If you or he have any now please visit our website www.bnp.org.uk and hook up with Nick Griffin our chairman. This guy is an honest patriot and an Oxford University educated Lawyer. Read for yourself -decide for yourself.

As previously mentioned the BNP encourage Jewish membership and seek to honour and defend the Christian Judaic tradition that was there in the UK way before America had one.

You, us and them know what time it is... We have to unite with our brothers worldwide and defeat this threat so that we wont have our grandchildren wonder why the hell we did nothing!

G-d Bless

He didn't thrust the party, they had anti-semites in the past.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 12:34:57 AM »
In the 70's and 80's there were extreme elements that tried to hijack the party. These wre Nazi thugs and scum. This is why the media today feels they have a axe to grind against us. This sick ideology couldn't be further from the truth of who we are and what we stand for.

I am not going to deny it;- Some of these fringe people and their views were anti-semitic. All of these people- (like 20 years ago) have been expelled from the party. I can tell you now as a BNP activist that if any of these sentiments were even simmering below the surface, I would run a mile from the Party and denounce them at every occassion. The British are a North Atlantic people with a Christian Judaic tradition and I will be prepared to die defending that. The same as my father and grand father did before me.

I think you have to look at this attempt by the Nazis at this time as symptomatic of the extremes that were pushing for recognition. Any Right wing party at the time was subject to hijack by any extreme right wing movement going. As the new media age has progressed this confusion and anti-message clap-trap can be flicked out as soon as it rears its ugly head.

Read the web-site and decide for youself. We are actually (even in this cynical world) 100% genuine. Take it or leave it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 12:37:49 AM »
In the 70's and 80's there were extreme elements that tried to hijack the party. These wre Nazi thugs and scum. This is why the media today feels they have a axe to grind against us. This sick ideology couldn't be further from the truth of who we are and what we stand for.

I am not going to deny it;- Some of these fringe people and their views were anti-semitic. All of these people- (like 20 years ago) have been expelled from the party. I can tell you now as a BNP activist that if any of these sentiments were even simmering below the surface, I would run a mile from the Party and denounce them at every occassion. The British are a North Atlantic people with a Christian Judaic tradition and I will be prepared to die defending that. The same as my father and grand father did before me.

I think you have to look at this attempt by the Nazis at this time as symptomatic of the extremes that were pushing for recognition. Any Right wing party at the time was subject to hijack by any extreme right wing movement going. As the new media age has progressed this confusion and anti-message clap-trap can be flicked out as soon as it rears its ugly head.

Read the web-site and decide for youself. We are actually (even in this cynical world) 100% genuine. Take it or leave it.

I have been reading the website daily since one year.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 12:43:55 AM »
And your point is?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 12:45:13 AM »
And your point is?
i offer them my services for bnptv

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 12:56:43 AM »
Reference my last:

"Also to toss into the media/liberal baloney bin for all time that the BNP are fascists, Nazi's and racists, they encourage Jewish membership and have democratically elected Jewish councilors in public office representing the party. The BNP recognizes the fundamental Judaic and Christian tradition of Britain and seeks to sustain it against the global Muslim threat. Additionally, the BNP also hugely supports Israel in its struggle to exist after having suffered so much to regain what is rightfully and historically theirs' and in being surrounded by so many hostile muslim neighbours who want to "wipe Israel off the map".

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 01:11:14 AM »
Reference my last:

"Also to toss into the media/liberal baloney bin for all time that the BNP are fascists, Nazi's and racists, they encourage Jewish membership and have democratically elected Jewish councilors in public office representing the party. The BNP recognizes the fundamental Judaic and Christian tradition of Britain and seeks to sustain it against the global Muslim threat. Additionally, the BNP also hugely supports Israel in its struggle to exist after having suffered so much to regain what is rightfully and historically theirs' and in being surrounded by so many hostile muslim neighbours who want to "wipe Israel off the map".

Do you visit their meetings?

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 01:32:25 AM »
We have regional meetings and Oh yes I have attended.

Please be advised that if you were in the JFT in the Uk you would not be allowed to work for the government as a member of the armed forces, the civil service, police, firemen, nurses and doctors, homeland security et.al. Many people who have joined the BNP have been fired or removed by the lib/lab/con political appeasers. This is a crime in itself, -If you can lay your life on the line in service to your country, why cant you be a member of a party that seeks to promote the interests and integrity of your county?

-This is why their balloney is such a scam.

I served in the British Army for 4 years in total before and during the first Gulf War. It shames me to think that my colleagues who are still serving cannot defect from the lib/lab/con conspiracy and join the BNP without risk of loosing their jobs.

You can be greatful that you live in America where the chances of this type of legislation ever coming into force for veterans is minimal.

Again and always,

God Bless.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 01:38:28 AM »
We have regional meetings and Oh yes I have attended.

Please be advised that if you were in the JFT in the Uk you would not be allowed to work for the government as a member of the armed forces, the civil service, police, firemen, nurses and doctors, homeland security et.al. Many people who have joined the BNP have been fired or removed by the lib/lab/con political appeasers. This is a crime in itself, -If you can lay your life on the line in service to your country, why cant you be a member of a party that seeks to promote the interests and integrity of your county?

-This is why their balloney is such a scam.

I served in the British Army for 4 years in total before and during the first Gulf War. It shames me to think that my colleagues who are still serving cannot defect from the lib/lab/con conspiracy and join the BNP without risk of loosing their jobs.

You can be greatful that you live in America where the chances of this type of legislation ever coming into force for veterans is minimal.

Again and always,

G-d Bless.
I live in Flanders, approx. 250 km from London.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »
Welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 10:47:20 AM »
 O0
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 11:04:28 AM »
Welcome.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 01:13:08 PM »
I dont like the BNP. I remember them being a Nazi Party.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 03:06:06 PM »
Welcome :)