Author Topic: This is so disgusting that i cant even name it  (Read 5080 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
This is so disgusting that i cant even name it
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:00:31 PM »
So here is the deal parents in uk protesting why school is serving halal meat so now muslims create topic saying

"I don't know why these people complain"

"As for the complaints from parents, they seem to be a bit crazy"

"seriously, i dont know who is more in the dark, these neanderthals or the muslims who want to be accepted by the neanderthals"

Now these muslims will tell us how kufrs in a kufr country will eat meat these muslims will call us crazy because we are protesting against halal meat >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155169

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This is so disgusting that i cant even name it
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 11:11:32 PM »
I belive that for a gentile Halel meat is much better then the regular non-kosher meat that that sell.
 (Different reasons)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:12:36 PM »
What is Halal?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 11:28:32 PM »
What is Halal?

Cohen, halal means "kosher food" for muslims.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 11:29:22 PM »
I belive that for a gentile Halel meat is much better then the regular non-kosher meat that that sell.
 (Different reasons)

Please Tzvi, give us your arguments .
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 11:33:11 PM »
What is Halal?

Cohen, halal means "kosher food" for muslims.

Many halal products are used in health food shops, the yuppies buy it.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 11:35:20 PM »
 (Different reasons)

Tomm, right now im tired.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 11:35:53 PM »
What does halal mean, a filthy muslim pissed on it..

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 11:56:53 PM »
 (Different reasons)

Tomm, right now im tired.
OK see you tomorrow.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 12:03:44 AM »
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

They never served me kosher meat at public school.

Maybe if Jews had blown up some subways, the goverment would give us kosher food.

Amazing how the more monstrous and violent the Muslims become, the more rights and priveleges they recieve.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if Jews had blown up some subways, the goverment would give us kosher food.

Amazing how the more monstrous and violent the Muslims become, the more rights and priveleges they recieve.
Indeed.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 12:23:38 AM »
Halal is nothing like being Kosher and it is not good for Gentiles!!!

Halal is very different than Kosher. For Jews Kashrut refers only to dietary laws (according to my understanding at least I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong). But in Islam Halal refers to everything that is permissable in Islam ie it also includes dress and all codes of behavior. What is not Halal in Islam is Haraam (forbidden). So the range of what is Halal and what is Haraam is much much wider and is very different than Jewish dietary laws.

For an animal to be Halal it must be slaughtered facing Mecca after a Muslim prayer is recited- this is why I oppose it. I eat at Kosher restaurants all the time but I will never eat Halal meat ever. It's actually a blessing in disguise that so many Muslim places now advertise for it so I know which places to avoid. There is also the additional reason to oppose this for Gentiles in schools in the UK because if the schools are going to serve Halal than this means the government must also pay for Imams to supervise to make sure the meat is really Halal.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 12:27:30 AM »
Halal is nothing like being Kosher and it is not good for Gentiles!!!

Halal is very different than Kosher. For Jews Kashrut refers only to dietary laws (according to my understanding at least I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong). But in Islam Halal refers to everything that is permissable in Islam ie it also includes dress and all codes of behavior. What is not Halal in Islam is Haraam (forbidden). So the range of what is Halal and what is Haraam is much much wider and is very different than Jewish dietary laws.

For an animal to be Halal it must be slaughtered facing Mecca after a Muslim prayer is recited- this is why I oppose it. I eat at Kosher restaurants all the time but I will never eat Halal meat ever. It's actually a blessing in disguise that so many Muslim places now advertise for it so I know which places to avoid. There is also the additional reason to oppose this for Gentiles in schools in the UK because if the schools are going to serve Halal than this means the government must also pay for Imams to supervise to make sure the meat is really Halal.
i'm glad to hear we have different opinions on this.

Maybe tomorrow we can pros and cons.

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »
Good for anyone or not, the agenda here is to shove THEIR ways and THEIR laws down OUR throats, each small step like this one leads closer and closer to sharia.

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 12:33:22 AM »
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you eat school food?  ???

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 12:34:52 AM »
Good for anyone or not, the agenda here is to shove THEIR ways and THEIR laws down OUR throats, each small step like this one leads closer and closer to sharia.

Yes why give special treatment to muslims?Then sikhs,hindus,jews should also get food acc to their religion

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 12:36:57 AM »
and look at the guts of muslims who are calling non muslims crazy for protesting man i am so angry at the dhimmi attitude of britishers  >:(

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 12:38:46 AM »
That is exactly my point, Halal is not just about food. It is much wider than that. It is directly tied to Sharia.

Although just the thought of eating something ritually slaughtered, after an Islamic-Nazi prayer, while facing Mecca should be enough in itself to turn anyone on here off.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 12:41:04 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 12:41:43 AM »
and look at the guts of muslims who are calling non muslims crazy for protesting man i am so angry at the dhimmi attitude of britishers  >:(

Yes why give special treatment to muslims?Then sikhs,hindus,jews should also get food acc to their religion

that dhimmi-attitude is dangerous. there will be civil war in less then 10 years if we go on like that.
There is no reason , to have peaceful people keep some customs. Jews never tried to push kosher food on us.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »
Okay in this context Halel is just like saying Kosher. Because kosher doesn't only mean food, but also dress, modesty, etc. But in this context (of food), then it means food.
   *- note Halel is not good enough for any Jew, this post is talking to Gentiles only.
Why I said that Halal is better then non-kosher non-Halal meat is because of different reasons.
 1- Other meat is made many times by either shooting or shocking an animal in the brain. Theirs problems in that becuase one- diseases like the mad cow disease came from this. Also when the animals throat is cut a gentile doesn't transgress no cruelty to animals, but if other ways like shooting it can be a problem (becuase if you shoot it a couple of times, you might be transgressing cruelty to animals (even if you are just the buyer).
also (not sure even about Halal meat) but in Koshering the meat, the meat has to be salted (in a given time 72 hours, unless it was frozen right away), but when in America for example this isn't done then those who buy meat eat the blood and worse eat all the waste thats in the animal (for sure urine, maybe even #2).
    Also not all Halal meat is cut by muslims, for example many of the Sefardim who sheht the animal and it doesn't meet the right criteria for it to be acceptible, they then sell it to them and it is allowed by their standards. (expecially Beit Yosef meat, which is hard to allways get it right, and they dont sell it to other Jews, becuase they concider it not allowed for Jews when the lungs aren't 100% smooth.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2008, 01:16:55 PM »
Okay in this context Halel is just like saying Kosher. Because kosher doesn't only mean food, but also dress, modesty, etc. But in this context (of food), then it means food.
   *- note Halel is not good enough for any Jew, this post is talking to Gentiles only.
Why I said that Halal is better then non-kosher non-Halal meat is because of different reasons.
 1- Other meat is made many times by either shooting or shocking an animal in the brain. Theirs problems in that becuase one- diseases like the mad cow disease came from this. Also when the animals throat is cut a gentile doesn't transgress no cruelty to animals, but if other ways like shooting it can be a problem (becuase if you shoot it a couple of times, you might be transgressing cruelty to animals (even if you are just the buyer).
also (not sure even about Halal meat) but in Koshering the meat, the meat has to be salted (in a given time 72 hours, unless it was frozen right away), but when in America for example this isn't done then those who buy meat eat the blood and worse eat all the waste thats in the animal (for sure urine, maybe even #2).
    Also not all Halal meat is cut by muslims, for example many of the Sefaradim who sheht the animal and it doesn't meet the right criteria for it to be acceptible, they then sell it to them and it is allowed by their standards. (expecially Beit Yosef meat, which is hard to allways get it right, and they dont sell it to other Jews, becuase they concider it not allowed for Jews when the lungs aren't 100% smooth.

Well Tzvi;

I do not know if our meat is unhealthy in comparison what muslim-halal meat is.
I do eat porc.
I do mix butter/cream/beef.

That's unkosher.

I would never buy from muslims, because, i boycott them , you see?
No vegetables from the Turk, no Pitta-kebab, no meat from the Algerian, nothing, niente, nada.

I have eaten if before, and I must say, I don't want to eat muslims-prepared food ever again.
Purely political issue. They are the enemy.

As i have never eaten kosher, I also have no idea, what that is in comparison with our meat.

Our animals are killed, and stored in a different way ?

Do you recommend me to eat kosher ? I will refuse Halal - rather eat nothing.

Are some people able to compare to difference in quality, for health-reasons, or taste?
Appart from that, what does the Thora say about people who don't follow the kosher way of preparing meals?

Thanks for your info.

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 01:31:08 PM »
I would never buy from muslims, because, i boycott them , you see?

I boycott them as well.

Doesnt this halal look sanitary :o

Id be a vegetarian if halal was my only option

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »
I would recomomed you eating kosher, and if I was a gentile I would only eat kosher, or halal.
 About taste- you get used to everything, and for me it tastes great.
 I did hear that non-kosher is sometimes more jucier, but the reason is because Jews take out the blood and urine, wastes by salting the meat. Also diseases which are common in non-kosher meat, doesn't exist in Kosher meat (ex- mad cow disease, and some others which come from time to time).

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »
One moslem poster on that forum does'ntknow his own religion he  asks i know moslems can eat kosher but can Jews eat hallal.Well we al know Jews can'nt eat Hallal but for a moslem not to know that he can'nt eat Kosher he does'nt know Islam.In Islam the guy who kills the animal must say a prayer before each animal   Jews only have to say one prayer
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »
I would recomomed you eating kosher, and if I was a gentile I would only eat kosher, or halal.
 About taste- you get used to everything, and for me it tastes great.
 I did hear that non-kosher is sometimes more jucier, but the reason is because Jews take out the blood and urine, wastes by salting the meat. Also diseases which are common in non-kosher meat, doesn't exist in Kosher meat (ex- mad cow disease, and some others which come from time to time).

Our ancestres have been eating pork since the beginning of times.

Why is pork forbidden according to the Thora?
Is our European climate, not different?