Author Topic: Hello from Arizona-from the www.MikeHuckabee.com  (Read 4017 times)

Offline MoniQueMoniCat

• New JTFer
    • The Royal Male Lion
Hello from Arizona-from the www.MikeHuckabee.com
« on: December 24, 2007, 04:30:45 AM »
Hello Kahane et al!

Thank you for your invitation on the www.MikeHuckabee.com.  I live in Tucson, AZ, but am from Calfornia (Hollywood-LA-OC).  At the beginning of the election race I did a google search on each of the candidates, using their name and "Israel," and I chose Mike Huckabee was BECAUSE of this link I found online:

http://www.jrtelegraph.com/2007/10/gov-mike-huckab.html

Specifically this statement:

"When asked about a Palestinian state, Gov. Huckabee stated that he supports creating a Palestinian state, but believes that it should be formed outside of Israel."

I took it to mean "oh, sure, let them have a state, just as long as it ain't in Israel!

Then I started watching and researching Huckabee and the more I learned, the more I liked.  Today he spoke at John Hagee's church, no doubt he shares the same Christian Zionist beliefs, which is good for Israel's security I believe. 

I read some posts about Ann Coulter (Ms. Completed Jew), sorry, but I call her the "shrew without a clue."  She is not a friend of Israel.   

I worked for Rabbi Shmuley for a little while, helping him promote his radio and books.  My good friend Tim just moved to Israel and he turned me to Arutz Sheva http://www.israelnationalnews.com/

I would say the worst candidate for Israel is Romney, for the momons believe that they are the "new Israelites," therefore I think we know where his alligence lies...oh did I say "lies?"  Yes, that's another reason I would vote for my dog before I'd vote for him, he is such a liar.

Religous wise, I'm Italian-first generation born, mom died when I was 13 and I was raised by a beautiful Egyptian Jewess named Esther who was born in 1920's and suffered at the hands of many gentile Christians who were very predjudiced during that time.  I was the typical Italian Roman Catholic, but it was Esther who taught me of the Jewish Sabbath, gave me my first Star of David, and yes, shockingly, she taught me about Yeshuah.  I left the Catholic church and went on, I suppose you could call me a Christian Zionist, but from a different perspective than most Christian Zionists.  I do Saturday Sabbaths and some of the traditional Jewish views, but as far as Israel, like Hagee, hold the view she must be protected at all costs.  Truthfully, the most important thing is where the candidate stands on Israel.  Also, my friend Tim says they're bombing everyday over where he's at in Israel, yet we don't hear nothing on the news here about it, but disgustingly, we DO hear all about Britney Spears!

I'm really into wildlife and animals, mainly feral (wild) cats, and my latest passion is the Royal Male Lion.

I just wanted to say "hi" to all.

I hope I didn't offend everyone here, I saw some posts and it looks like all friends of Israel are welcome, Jew and Gentile, so I hope I am welcome here.

PLEASE visit the www.MikeHuckabee.com site when you can and I hope to see you on the blogs.  Before I found out about you tonight, I had been blogging on Huckabee and the subject of Israel but it was falling on deaf ears, since the GOP for some reason has chosen Bishop Romney as their man.  So I look forward to working with y'all on blogs, I can do about 3 hours a day.  But I truly believe that if Mike Huckabee wins Iowa and McCain wins New Hampshire, that Huckabee will go on to win the GOP and then the election.  However, things will be bleak if Bishop Romney wins Iowa and New Hampshire.

My hope in life is to see the golden eye sore (dome of the cRock)demolished.  After that, I can rest in peace.

Hope to see ya on the blogs!

REF:
Kahane, JTF
12/23/2007 07:55 PM
i have never voted, but this election i must vote, we have many evil people running in both parties. Mike Huckabee is the best choice. I'm Jewish, and Mike Huckabee is the best for America and on Israel. there many Jews who will vote for him. JTF.ORG/E is a place for Right-wing Jews and Righteous Gentiles.
-MoniQue

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hello from Arizona-from the www.MikeHuckabee.com
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 06:30:02 AM »
Welcome to the JTF forum your introduction post was very interesting. You sound like you will fit right in here at JTF. Look forward to see you here on the forum it seems you have a lot to offer our organization.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 10:13:23 AM »
Yes the Rev John Hagee is great he is a staunch zionist ..welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:25:30 PM »
Great to hear that O0

Welcome to the forum O0

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 12:47:43 PM »
Welcome to the JTF Forum! 
I support Mike Huckabee too!  O0

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 03:15:25 PM »
Velcome!  ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 11:49:07 PM »
Welcome to JTF and it's great you support Israel G-d Bless
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

raiseyourfist

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 06:47:25 AM »
Welcome monique and G-d bless you for supporting huckerbee and israel

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 07:58:25 AM »
Welcome to the forum!  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MoniQueMoniCat

• New JTFer
    • The Royal Male Lion
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 03:48:39 AM »
Hello all again,

I had lost the link to this site and FINALLY found it amidst my archives!

Thank you all for your nice welcomes!

! VIVA LA ISRAEL !

As usual nothing on the news about all that is happening in Israel, apparently Britney Spears is much more important.  My friend Tim is coming back from Israel in a couple of weeks.  He had left there to live but ran out of resources.  It is breaking his heart to leave there, even though there are rockets going off all the time. 

I've been blogging night and day for huckabee and online.  So many blind people in this country.  They talk about the economy and everything else but NOT Israel.  The ONLY thing that matters in this election is what a candidate would do for Israel period.  Nothing else matters.  Yes, the subject of Israel has not come up in any of the debates, which is completely ludicrous since the entire world depends on Israel's well being.

I hear Bush snubbed Netanyahu.  And why is Bush so gung ho on the PIECE for land with the dishtoweled arabs?  He is not safe from the dishtowels  and definintely not safe from the Lord G_d of Israel when he is actively seeking to split the City of Jerusalem??  If he makes it out alive from the Adam Gadan kooks, he's still going to bring down judgment on America for participating in this.  Either way, I don't think it will fly with either party though, at least not at this time, so Bush will not be successful.

-MoniQue

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 03:53:11 AM »
"I had lost the link to this site and FINALLY found it amidst my archives!"

How could you lose the link when the site is only three letters JTF? ;D ;)

Anyways, welcome again ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 03:57:06 AM »
welcome!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 10:16:32 PM »
Welcome
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!