Author Topic: WARNING! NEW LAW WILL INVESTIGATE ALL "EXTREME" THOUGHT  (Read 1080 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
WARNING! NEW LAW WILL INVESTIGATE ALL "EXTREME" THOUGHT
« on: January 05, 2008, 11:05:54 PM »

THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO SUBPOENA AND INVESTIGATE ALL SUSPECTED "EXTREMISTS" AND/OR THOSE "SUSPECTED" OF HARBORING 'EXTREME THOUGHTS'.

ANYONE REFUSING TO TESTIFY WILL BE IMPRISONED.

ANYONE TAKING THE FIFTH AMENDMENT AS THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT AGAINST SELF-INCRIMINATION, WILL BE IMPRISONED.

ANYONE GIVING TESTIMONY WHICH THE INVESTIGATORS CONSIDER "UNTRUE" WILL BE IMPRISONED.

THIS DEMOCRAT BILL HAS ALREADY PASSED THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES; IT IS NOW SPONSORED IN THE SENATE BY A REPUBLICAN, AND AS SOON AS THE SENATE PASSES IT, IT IS THE LAW.

OUR FRAUDULENT GOVERNMENT "LEADERS" INTEND TO ARREST AND IMPRISON ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THEM OR CRITICIZES THEM IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS ALREADY BUILT BY HALLIBURTON.

THINK THEY ARE GOING AFTER THE MUSLIMS?

THINK AGAIN...THEY'RE GOING AFTER ALL WHO OPPOSE THE MUSLIMS, ALL WHO OPPOSE SHARPTON & JACKSON, ALL WHO OPPOSE HOMOSEXUALITY, AND ALL WHO OPPOSE BUSH'S ROAD MAP.

newman

Re: WARNING! NEW LAW WILL INVESTIGATE ALL "EXTREME" THOUGHT
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 11:16:39 PM »
I hope the civil liberties mob will drag this to the supreme court.

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »
WHAT THE HELL?  How can this be? How will they determine if you are a suspect of thinking "extreme thoughts"? Where will the interrogation take place?  Does anyone know the Bill number so I can write my Senators?  Lots of questions, but I need to know!
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 04:39:53 AM »
Hello everyone, I am new, and was reading the posts and came across this one.  There is a new one out and here is the link to it.  Not many people know if its existance yet

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s110-1959

This bill is the S 1959 it is similar to the HR 1955 even with the title the same, except this will make this law national.

Digital Photo

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 04:41:42 AM »
Can you say "THE NAZI's Are Coming!"

Background you hear the theme from Cops!
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.