16 (40%)
Single Jewish Female
2 (5%)
Married Jewish Male
3 (7.5%)
Married Jewish Female
2 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: How many people on here are married or single  (Read 5819 times)

adam613

How many people on here are married or single
« on: November 29, 2006, 11:08:23 PM »
I hope we can get some response here to know what the demogrraphics here are although I have my suspisions of what the breakdown is.

Any comments please submit?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: How many people on here are married or single
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 04:08:44 PM »
I'm single and I'm probably the most ancient one on this forum. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 05:11:42 PM »
You may be surprised to find out your not the most ancient one on the forum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline gabrielle

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 02:28:18 PM »
I'm a single jewish woman and im new to this forum, so i'd like to say hello to everyone and i hope we have some interesting discussions. :)

adam613

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 11:35:05 PM »
Welcome, Gabrielle. Glad to have you aboard. Do you think you could get other Jewish women on this forum (good one's, not liberals or feminists) as we have an imbalance here.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 08:12:47 PM »
I'm 26 and single.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 08:28:19 PM »
Re:  "...Welcome, Gabrielle. Glad to have you aboard. Do you think you could get other Jewish women on this forum (good one's, not liberals or feminists) as we have an imbalance here..."

HEY!

I NOT ONLY RESENT THAT ALLEGATION; I ALSO RESENT THE ALLIGATOR!

BESIDES;...I'M ONLY 1/2 IMBALANCED (according to the Court)

adam613

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 08:59:25 PM »
Well to be fair many Rabbi's are big supporters of Feminism and like feminist women and reject the non- feminist ones. It's great for job security. Tell other men how to treat their wives but of course if your wilfe does anything "you" don't like you will use the bully pulpit to denounce her. Support equality for other women while in your profession "it is men only. Make impossible demands on the men and have feminst women that are ruthless to men so they have no time to send the untalented lazy Rabbi packing and tell him we are not renewing your contract and we will find a REAL RABBI.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 12:48:03 AM »
adam613, I totally agree with you about how evil and pervasive feminism is in today's society including in the Orthodox.  The only thing is you are obsessed with complaining about how evil all the women are.  Ralax a little bit.  Not all women are evil.  Is your mother and sister evil?  I'm 23 by the way.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:54:49 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

adam613

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 10:34:23 PM »
Well, JDL. I never said "women were evil". I think feminism is evil and I have said here that some Rabbi's are promoting because it is good for job security and these Rabbi's don't treat women well who are not feminists well and certainlly the feminist women treat nonfeminist women really badly. Their is plenty of blame to go around with feminism and certainlly Rabbi's are teaching women to be feminists. But the women are not completely innocent either because they shouldn't hate ALL men just because the Rabbi says because men have less Binah they could be stepped on and walked upon and spit upon. Unlike homosexuality, abortion and some other evil issues for whatever reason feminism is not seen as a problem and I don't understand why.

I only bring the issue up a lot because in the Jewish world it isn't brought up and it will turn off  Righteous Jews and Righteous Gentiles off if they think JTF ignores the evils of feminism. I also question if g-d will help the Kahanist if they turn a blind eye to "no fault divorce" raising children without fathers and says nothing about these terrible issues and the problems they cause to children, both male and female.  Many Rabbi's of course think no fault divorceis OK because it is always the man's fault anyway. 2/3rd's of divorces ARE initiated by women. That is a fact, JDLforever.  And the reason's for it is because many of the feminist laws have created an environment where women don't have a lot to love from divorcing men and get alimony and child support while the father rarely gets to see the kids. This is a terrible evil for America and, yes, I think no fault divorce needs to be changed that both parties have to agree. Their is a time and place for divorce (although it should be very much the exception and not the rule) but not at the drop of a hat and not in a way that extorts money from the other or takes children away against one parents will and causes a child to have limited contact with one of his parents which is usually the fahter. Honor thy father and mother is one of the 10 commandments. Any Rabbi who teaches women this is OK is evil. The women themselves also are evil for going along with this.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 10:40:33 PM »
I menchaned in the past that one of my friends got divorced and the woman was evil since she ran away to a different country with her kid (and she was pregnant too) w/o telling him and he had to do a costly legal battle to get partial custody.  So you don't have to tell me how evil some women are due to feminism.  I agree w/ you. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 02:49:46 PM »
Single Gentile Male
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 09:18:58 PM »
I am a single gentile male.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2006, 10:25:31 PM »
Recently single, male as well.... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 11:47:22 PM »
I'm single , but have some plans about a girl I know..
I'm 23 years old.
I'm a Jew.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 03:38:13 AM »
No you're not.