Author Topic: 'Jew - a common curse word among the youth of Germany'  (Read 3713 times)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 'Jew - a common curse word among the youth of Germany'
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »
Today's kids live in different times than that of Anne Frank," Orban said. In order to bridge the generational gap, she submits a different approach, "for example, asking them to imagine that they have to abruptly leave their homes and start a new life elsewhere." Such a method, according to Orban, would speak more directly to the children's hearts and minds than descriptions of the horrors of the concentration camp.

Susan Orban is totally nuts >:(

When you read this passage attentively, you will notice that she referred to the muslimes.

... for example, asking them to imagine that they have to abruptly leave their homes and start a new life elsewhere.

She is equating 6 Million murdered European Jews with Millions of Muslime economic refugees.

This Muslim scum should be teached that they are the new Jews. I think this is the only interpretation of the Holocaust, that they will accept. But who are the new Nazis?

Perhaps we should ask Lenni Brenner:

I will never accept this. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 12:56:13 PM »
Yes this is true it also mentions teachers are afraid they might offend moslem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »
The evil antisemitsm of the most Germans of today, except the open Nazis from the NPD and free comradeships, is the Anti-Zionism. They hate the living Jews and love the murdered.

But the  Muslimes in Germany are not clever enough for this "protective mimicry".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 01:01:45 PM »
The evil antisemitsm of the most Germans of today, except the open Nazis from the NPD and free comredeships, is the Anti-Zionism. They hate the living Jews and love the murdered.

But the  Muslimes in Germany are not clever enough for this "protective mimicry".
muslimes i like that word ;D yes moslimes are not the smartest people

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 01:01:57 PM »
The evil antisemitsm of the most Germans of today, except the open Nazis from the NPD and free comredeships, is the Anti-Zionism. They hate the living Jews and love the murdered.

you can easily add the whole EU, G.P.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 01:04:41 PM »

Is the correct expression Muslimes or Moslimes?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 01:21:12 PM »

Is the correct expression Muslimes or Moslimes?
I don'nt know but one time on another forum a moslem got insulted about how i spelt it so i kept on spelling it the wrong way to insult him ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »
 ;D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »
Haretz can congratulate itself for fighting the "evils of zionism".  The self hating Jews are responsible for making the  antisemitism fancy again. BTW the Jew is curse world along with Christ in almost every country.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 01:42:31 PM »
Haretz can congratulate itself for fighting the "evils of zionism".  The self hating Jews are responsible for making the  antisemitism fancy again. BTW the Jew is curse world along with Christ in almost every country.
True Haaretz seems more like a hamas paper

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »
True Haaretz seems more like a hamas paper

Chaim is right about Schaumberg Dumont. They run two of the most evil leftist newspaper in Germany:

The Kölner Stadtanzeiger: http://www.ksta.de/index.shtml

The Frankfurter Rundschau: http://www.fr-online.de/

More pro Muslim is not imaginable. >:(