Author Topic: The Righteous Jew and Gentile List!  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
The Righteous Jew and Gentile List!
« on: November 30, 2006, 09:00:06 PM »
Hello all fellow JTF supporters:

I mentioned on Chaim's "Ask JTF" show last week that it would be a good idea for Chaim or JTF supporters to try and contact wealthy individuals who may be sympathetic to the movement, and of course would be willing to entertain the idea of making a substantial financial contribution.  As we all know, it is very difficult for JTF to make any real headway in Israel without major financial backing.  Unfortunatlely, it can be a very big challenge finding wealthy individuals with enough common sense to support JTF, even if they would secretly agree with everything Chaim says.  In any event, I think it would be worth a shot to come up with a list of people who might be willing to hear JTF's message and offer the support the organization needs.  With that in mind, let's get posting!  I hope the list grows, and we can begin making contact with these people in some form or another.  Thanks and all the best.

Ari

Offline JTBENTOM

• New JTFer
Re: The Righteous Jew and Gentile List!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 07:45:30 AM »
Ari,I agree fully. When such list is put together,the approach to be worked on should be a concise and heartfelt appeal dealing with above all the true facts.I think many people in good financial positions who procrastinate and basically sit on the fence on issues would be inspired into motion when presented with the tenets of JTF along with the sobering or should I say the disastrous path in which the USA and Israel are heading.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 08:44:44 AM »
Excellent ideas, all.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 07:24:30 AM »
Hello everyone,

Hope all is well.  Decent job so far, but I think we can do even better.  Good suggestion, Menachem.  I have one.  How about Jim Cramer of Mad Money and CNBC fame.  On the bright side, he is Jewish and quite wealthy.  One negative, he is good buddies with Eliott Spitzer and Chaim made it clear how he feels about him.  He does run a charitable trust and gives funds to charities he feels are worthwhile.  He can be contacted through his website at www.thesteet.com or via [email protected].  Let's continue to get the ball rolling.  Be well.

Ari