Author Topic: Ask JTF For December 3 Broadcast  (Read 17560 times)

admin

Ask JTF For December 3 Broadcast
« on: September 19, 2006, 04:10:24 PM »
B"H

Shalom Chaim,

If you don't have anytime for everything I wrote, please read this whole post outloud on Ask JTF and comment on it. There are no particular questions in it.

I enjoyed your answer to the question about Mr. Rogers and I thought it was a funny, entertaining, and hilarious way to answer it. If you were translating Schvartza Farakhan's show into Ebonics, it would be Mista Farakhan's Hood. Your schvartza jokes are what turns so many people on to JTF. If it wasn't for your jokes about Carl McCall and Al Sharpton, I wouldn't have gotten hooked on JTF. I used to just visit occasionally but I never listened to the show because I thought my old computer couldn't download it but when I got a new computer, I started to listen. That was when I was visiting The United States in 2002 while I was living in Israel. When I came from Israel, I liked to joke about blacks and that expanded even more when hearing your shows and I was thinking about that episode of Carl McCall peeing in the elevators and the hallways of the housing projects all day long, every day. When you come back from Israel, it really hits you because the first thing you see in the airport is all the blacks working there the minute you step out of the airplane. I heard the same thing from a JTF fan I met in Jerusalem. If it wasn't for the shows, I would have just come back periodically like I used to do with other Kahanist sites. I also became a regular on Kahane.org a little later because David HaIvri said I should go there to ask questions because I was asking him. I was in contact with him because I bought The Haggadah of The Jewish Idea from him. That was before he was banned from Kahane.org and before he started Revava. Now with this forum, people can contact you directly. Before if I wanted to know something about Kahanism, I had to ask HaIvri and I once even contacted Bill Maniac and they gave misinformation about you. Even when I contributed to JTF, you never answered the particular questions I had about your dealing with Kfar Tapuach Kahanists. Finally, Jimmy Sullivan explained to us all on the forum your stance on other Kahanists and that was at the same time you exposed "JDL" and Bnei Elim. Bnei Elim sends me stuff in the E-mail too as does HaIvri. I don't think Maniac knows that I run this forum because he sent me a personal message telling me about Bnei Elim because I had contacted him when he was the head of "JDL" because I thought he was a "Kahanist authority". Now people won't make those mistakes because we have this forum.

For your information, the reason why Yekutiel's forum doesn't bash JTF anymore is because somehow, the current Revava adminstreators seized control of it. When Yekutiel gained back control, the people who are Revava administrators were removed from their posts on Kahane.org and after the infighting between the two forums, all the people who hate JTF left Kahane.org and now post only on Revava. Yekutiel himself never bashed JTF. Under the current rules of Kahane.org, any opinion is allowed and they don't allow slandering.

Regarding Revava LeHar HaBayit, HaIvri did a few broadcasts back then promote it. I think all his people were arrested at the Old City gates before they got to The Temple Mount. There were a few people who wanted to go up that heard about it including Arutz 7's Yishai Fleisher who had reported about it but HaIvri went about it in the wrong way because The Bolshevik Police were prepared in advance to stop people from arriving if they looked anything like a settler. I agree with you that it ended up being a bluff.

I first found out about JTF in 2000 on Yahoo Chat from Yoel. He spread the word to me for which G-d will bless him. He told me in a private message on Yekutiel's forum to start this forum. Without him, I wouldn't have ever started it so he deserves credit too. He never joined the forum himself though until later on and then I made him an administrator. It also took him a while to join the new forum and then I made him one here too.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 04:18:18 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

wonderfulgoy

Re: Ask JTF For December 3 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 10:36:36 PM »
'Are Karaites Jewish? I was told they're not because they follow patrilineal descent so Rabbinic Jews can't marry them. We also don't accept each other's divorces so there is a chashash of mamzerut.'

(Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim)

Good question!  What if there was a Karaite (or even a Messianic Jew) who was Jewish from his mother's line, would it be permitted for him to marry a regular Jewish woman?

Also Chaim, what do you think of the Liberal movement, we have a prominent Liberal Judaism movement in Britain complete with blonde-haired female rabbis. 

Is it true that in this tolerant day and age anyone who feels spiritually Jewish can become Jewish if they like?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 05:16:12 PM »
Hi Chaim!!  I would like your hear views on that Borat movie and if the guy who plays the part, is a jew hater even though he is jewish himself.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 01:37:22 PM »
Dear Chaim,

You are correct when you responded to ItalianZionist a few weeks ago that the alleged Talmudic verses quoted by ItalianZionist are found in the muslim and anti-semitic web sites.

Like Italian Zionist I also read certain things about the Talmud in the internet and I want to get your comments on the following ant-Jewish claims:

1. Jews use 2 different versions of the Talmud: one is the original Babylonian Talmud and a different version of the Talmud which is a censored and modified version to deceive the gentiles. To find out the real truth about the Talmud non-Jews should read the book Hesronot Ha-shas which lists both the original Talmud texts that were later changed or omitted, and the falsified texts cited for Gentile consumption.

2.  Kol Nidre prayer  authorizes Jews to lie to non-Jews about the true verses of the Talmud.

3. Rabbi Kahane taught that the Arabs are dogs and defended his teachings in a CBS interview that he derived that from the Talmud.

4. The anti-Talmudic websites also accuse Zionist Christians as blind supporters of the Jews without realizing what the Talmud really says while commending Karaites Jews for rejecting the Talmud.  Karaite Jews, after reading the Talmud realized that the Talmud could not have been divinely inspired and therefore hated by the Orthodox Jews!

I personally do not care about the authenticity of the above claims.  Bible commands us to support Israel and the Jews. Thats all I need.

Thanks!

Christian Zionist

« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 01:43:57 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 06:49:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim. You often criticize the modern day music that the younger generation listens to today. I am curious to know about one type of music in particular. What is your view on Lenny Solomon and "Shlock Rock"? This is someone who has taken popular modern songs, including rap, and changed or created the lyrics to fit a Jewish theme and expressing Jewish pride.

When I was in high school, I often looked forward to participating with Lenny Solomon when he visited the schools and on JPSY (Jewish Public School Youth) Shabbatons. An example of one of his Jewish raps is where the chorus states. "Jewish pride keeps us growing strong, makes our people last real long. So don't ignore what comes from inside, let it grow cause it's Jewish Pride!"

So I'm just curious to know of your view of something that is in a form that you seem to despise, yet expresses a very positive message about Jewish pride. Thanks.

Daniel

Yacov Menashe adds: I am a fan of Shlock Rock. Most Shlock Rock rap songs are more like chants set to music than they are to the rap noise coming out of the mouths of the affirmative action rap noise people. Etan G. on his own does rap songs that resemble gangster rap in style but when he does it with Shlock Rock, it doesn't sound like that garbage. I do recall Chaim criticizing JJ Greenberg of Shlock Rock's Hall of Fame after he died in a biking accident in Israel and had his organs donated to Arab Muslim Nazis. When organs are donated, they don't say where they are going to so if someone has the intention to help their fellow Jews, the politically correct organ donation organizers give the organs to Arabs or blacks. Back to rap, only a small portion of their songs are rap.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 07:13:09 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 08:15:53 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Hope all is well and you are doing fine.  My question is over the past week or so the media has been constantly yammering on and on about Tom Cruise's wedding in fact every single newspaper here in NY and that includes the television news had this and referred to it as "wedding of the century" and the "new holy family" with his nonsense about Scientology which to me is like Voodoo. Very weird and far from religon.  Anyways I said to myself what is this garbage the media keeps spewing about this and the rest of the Hollyweird we have Muslim butchers that want us all dead. We got the Illegal Aliens I don't like calling them immigrants cause they are not they don't belong here at all.  We have black ready to turn this country to a coast to coast housing project, we continue both the U.S. and Israel as well as the rest of the world sit on our hands while Iran is producing nuclear capabilty which God forbid they aim onto Israel, Europe or have a Mussy pig smuggle a bomb into the United States and ignite it on to a major U.S. city and Tom Cruise, Britney Spears and other idiots are getting front page articles and constant attention by the media.  I would like to hear your thoughts about this if you can thank you very much cause to me it has been really sickening.

MasterWolf
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 02:17:25 PM »
Hi there Chaim,

I hope you're doing well.  Christian Zionist asked some interesting questions about the Talmud.  In the previous show, when Italian Zionist asked about the Talmud, you said it was very important for Jews to remember that there are still anti-Semites who still believe these things.  So being that I am Jewish, I would be very interested in know what to say if I ever encounter some anti-Semite who brings up these things. 

Thank you very much!

Lisa

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 04:29:46 PM »
Hi, Chaim
You mentioned that your webmaster is better educated than you are.
Perhaps you meant in a particular subject, or a college degree?
I do not have a degree.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 06:00:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank You as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

I am sure you heard that Congressman Charlie Rangel wants to re-institute the draft to force college students and Americans to take to the streets and protest the Iraq War. Besides that there can be many good results from a draft, such as restoring responsibility and patriotism to American male youth who lack manliness because of today's feminized culture. However this new draft might include women, similar to Israeli conscription.

What are your thoughts on the draft in general? And what are your thought on drafting women and the role of women in military generally?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Chaim II

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 08:41:58 PM »
There are three broadcast Rabbi's whom I have trouble with: 1) Rabbi Joseph Potasnik of religion on the line WABC
2) Rabbi Mordechai Friedman of  Judaism: The Series  and  3) Rabbi Marc Gelman of the God Squad.  I would be interested in your opinion of each of them.          Chaim II   ???

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 10:49:02 PM »
HI

The way I found out about  you and JTF is from your appearance on Israel Update with Helen freedman and Charlie Bernhaut.   Do you agree with them on Israeli and American politics?  Are they kahanists? 

My next question is on the environment.

Are you an environmentalist?  Do you believe global warming is something to worry about or is it just a myth? 

These questions are on Judaism
These might be stupid questions, but I think some Jews, such as I  don't know why we do what we do.   Why do we have to eat animals that chew their cud and have split hooves? why do we eat fish with fins and scales?  Why do we need to pray from a siddur that is written by a person and not just pray from our own heart?  Is it possible to find a relationship between evolution with creationism?
thank you
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 03:39:17 AM by imaknick »

adam613

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 07:34:49 PM »
What is your view of Ms.Fern Sidman. SHe works with the evil Shelly Rubin of JDL. She claim's she was the chairman of JDL from 1983-5. I would think she agree's with the idea's of Irv and Shelly Rubin. I also find it interesting that a disproportionate number of women,  g-d allows to profane his memory and his life. I do know that a woman was the one who pushed this law that prevented Kahane from running in the following election. 

Yacov Menashe adds: This is the list of JDL Chairmen. Fern Sidman was Chairwoman from 1983-1984.

JDL Chairmen
1968-71- Rabbi Meir Kahane.

1971-73- David Fisch, a religious Columbia University student, who later wrote articles for Jewish magazines, and who wrote at least one book, "Jews for Nothing."

1973-74- No Chairman. There was infighting and chaos until Rabbi Kahane returned in August 1974 to straighten things out.

1974-76- Russell Kellner, originally from Philadelphia. He moved to New York to run the national office as chairman.

1976-78- Bonnie Pechter.

September 1978- December 1978- Chaim Ben Pesach, then known by his English name Victor Vancier. He had to step down when he went to jail for bombing Egyptian targets in a failed effort to stop Israel's withdrawal from the Sinai Peninsula.

1979-81- Brett Becker, originally from South Florida. He came to New York to become Chairman.

1981-83- Meir Jolowitz, originally from Arizona. He also came to New York.

1983-84- Fern Sidman.

1984-1987- Chaim Ben Pesach. Starting in 1985, Irv Rubin also claimed to be Chairman but none of the JDL chapters outside of Los Angeles supported him.

After Chaim went to prison, and Rabbi Kahane was assassinated, Irv Rubin took full control of the Jewish Defense League until his death in 2002.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 05:58:29 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

adam613

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 12:36:50 AM »
One more question if this isn't going too long or I will save it for next week as I just heard ASK JTF. What are good sources to teach yourself hebrew. Thanks.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 11:45:21 PM »
Dear Chaim, What is your favorite childhood memory?

What is your favorite TV Show?

Describe if you can, your perfect day.

Thank you so much for answering these questions every week.

By the way, what do you think of Kramer screaming repeatedly at a black heckler in a comedy club " You're a [censored], He's a [censored]." Do you support anything anti black or does it have to have a practical purpose?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Israel

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 02:35:59 AM »
CORRECTION: On Chaim's Answers For Ask JTF (Nov. 19)

Just to clarify, "Kahane Net" does not run kahane.org, they have their own website, www.kahanenet.org.

Next, the memorial was B'nai Elim, and B'nai Elim alone. Kahane Net had nothing to do with it.

Please make this correction!

-Israel

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2006, 04:30:31 PM »
Chaim,

As you know, the massive immigration of  North African Muslims into France is turning
it into an Islamic republic.  And with this comes the obligatory torching of synagogues
and attacks on Jews.  It has also energized the neo-Nazi movement, which hates and
attacks Jews right along with the Muslims.

French Jews are typically leftists and have been leaders in promoting open borders and
immigration.  They tout it as creating more diversity and multiculturalism.  And they
have the same sympathy for Muslims as American Jews have for Blacks and other
"people of color."  Of course, it’s now presenting itself with a huge backlash of
anti-Semitism. 

You’ve always encouraged us to stand behind our fellow Jews.  But when you see such
self-hating idiocy like this, are we still suppose to show compassion and rally behind
them?  Or can we simply recognize this as self-inflicted for which they’re going to have
to suffer the consequences.

Thank you.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 08:59:00 AM »
Thank you for taking my questions week after week and answering them so well,  I often say ‘Yemach Shemo V’Zichro’ for Smolemert, Sharon, Shimon Parasite etc – and people tell me ‘you mustn’t call a Jew that’ and they get so angry – at which I tell them that for such filthy, evil scum such terms are allowed.

My Chavruta [who is a Chassid] told was not happy that I was using the term at such individuals – he told me that the decedents are being cursed, all the generations that come after them that are what is in effect being said. The sick, evil and demented women, Shulamit Aloni has a religious descendent – son or grandson learning in Yeshiva he told me – is that correct? She of courses was the one who said: When I see the Chareidim, I can understand the Nazis

What do you have to say to that Chaim? Thank you and Shalom.

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 12:53:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Thanks for tackling my question last week about 9/11 and Israelis wrongfully arrested only to be released WITHOUT CHARGES.

I have a few questions this time, one on Judaism and the other of a generic nature.

1) Can you tell me whether the Zohar Hadash is actually part of the Zohar Hakodesh or a separate work. If it is not seperate whereabouts in the Zohar is it?

2) Once we have b'Ezrat HaShem a Kahanist government and all non-righteous gentiles are expelled, will we not then be called Israelites rather than Israelis?

3) Leading from question 2, would a Kahanist government in Eretz Yisrael make it priority to build the third Temple? Or is this something which has to be left for Mashiach? If we were to build the Temple, what is the halacha regarding cranes and other construction machines, I mean being all made of steel, does the prohibition of using iron tools apply to these vehicles and machines as well?

4) In your last programme you touched agian on gilgul. I agree a lot with you on the matter especially as the Vilna Gaon actually calls such beliefs as nonsense. Nonetheless the Rambam seems to think otherwise. I am a bit torn on the subject especially as in the Talmud (Yevamot 62a) it is stated that Mashiach will not come until the guf is empty of souls. My question is, if there was gilgul then the guf will never empty because the same souls are recycled - what do you think?

Toda Rabba and continue with the good work. May the pleasantness of my Lord our G-d be upon us and establish for the work of our hands...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 04:41:59 AM by Yochanan »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 06:46:47 PM »
Dear Chaim - continuing on what we discussed earlier about gilgul Nishamot - I would like to comment on you saying that the Rashash rejected Gilgul Nishamot, In a book I have titled " KABBALAH" by Avraham Yaakov Finkel - which is a book having many Rabbis and Mekubalim - with a short history and a few lessons that they taught (for most of them), it has on page 225 and 226 only a small biography on the Rashash, and one of the things it says is that "His Emes VeShalom is a commentary on the Ari's Eitz Chaim" - going back to Eitz Chaim- the Arizal talks about gilgul Nishamot openly for example in Eitz Chaim, Shaar HaGilgulim, Hakdamah 22 - "After death the souls of the wicked are reincarnated in any of the four levels of creation: Inanimate, vegatative, animal, man. ........" and on and on. ( page 204)

Yacov Meanshe adds: Someone in a yeshiva in The Old City of Jerusalem told me that people can be reincarnated into cows so a tikkun can be done. The tikkun is that the cow has to be kosherly shechted and then eaten by a descendant of the person whose spirit went into the cow. It can be in other food sources too. The descendants that eat that cow have to say the bracha on the food for the tikkun to take place. Hinduism thinks becoming a cow is a reward so they don't eat cows. Jews davka eat the cow because that is part of the tikkun. 

Also ONLY in that book alone between the different Rabbis who do mention Gilgul Nishamot include- Rabbi Nechunya ben HaKanah a Tanna (Talmudic sage) who wrote Sefer Habahir ( the first book to mention Gilgul) wrote also in the Talmud- (Megillah 28a)
next- Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai ( a disciple of Rabbi Akiva) of whom the Zohar is attributed to- where it was revealed to him and his son when they were hiding from the Romans in a cave for 13 years.
next- Ramban ,
Askenazic -  the Rama of Fano, Rabbi Yeshayah Horowitz ( Shelah Hakadosh), Rabbi Nassan Nata Shapira ( Megaleh Amukos)
Kabbalists of Eretz Yisrael - the Arizal and his students who were great Rabbis., Rav Chaim Vital,
 the Chida ( Rabbi Chaim Yosef David Azulai) ,
 Rabbi Yonasan Eibeschutz, the Ramchal ( Rabbi Moshe chaim Luzzatto), Vilna Gaon,
 The Hassidic scolars ( I dont want to site each 1, ( have to run soon),
 Ben Ish Chai, Rabbi Yehuda Leib Ashlag, The Baba Sali.

Yacov Menashe adds: The Ramchal is the reincarnation of Rabbi Akiva. The Ramchal died at a young age. He studied Torah his whole life and died the age Rabbi Akiva only started learning Torah. They are buried next to each other in Tiberias.

and this is just one book, dealing with different short lessons by some of the Giant Rabbis, ( and the ones that mentioned, not to forget that others might also have different commentary on these things, but weren't mentioned in this book.)
  Whats your explicit sources saying against Gilgul Nishamot, I do think that I heard before that Rabbi Sadiya Gaon didn't believe in it , but besides him who else? im not even sure if the Rambam explicity wrote against it.
   -Dont we also pray on Yom Kippur for G-d to forgive us for the sins we committed in this life time and the one before? In the prayers it includes saying -G-d forgive us for the sins of this incarnation and the sins of our previous incarnations.
 and to all due respect for the Rambam, and the Ramban isnt Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai considered greater because besides he's Torah writing, etc, he was from an earlier generation the generation that was in Eretz Yisrael resisting the Romans, while the Ramban and Rambam were born and lived later on in the Galut. ( not that they arent GREAT HOLY Giants)

When I said- reject the Rambam I meant no disrespect to him, by reject I meant that people dont (didn't) side with his opinions expecially during his lifetime.

Also last week, you forgot to answer my question which was- do you believe in Kabbalah or not?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 09:48:21 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 06:57:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thanks as always for answering my questions.  After hearing Michael Savage speak on "Evolution" being fact in agreement to the teachings of the Torah, I'd like to know what are your and Rabbi Kahane's views on "Evolution";  Can one believe in "Evolution" and Torah?  I, personally reject Darwinian thought.  "Darwinism" was both promoted and advocated by Karl Marx after finding it lending "creditablity" to his theory of "Dialectical Materialsm" was furthered by Clerance Darow and ACLU in the Scopes (Monkey) Trial which they lost.

Subsequently, this flyer was dropped in my friend's mail box the other evening because Canada, with its "Conservative" government is now "Pro-Israel" breaking a very long string of Liberal anti-Israel foreign policies and UN voting attrocities.  I just posted it for you to see what is happening here in Canada.  You can comment if you wish.  Just thought you'd like to know.  Toda Roba ve Shalom... Marzutra
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 06:50:08 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 07:15:17 PM »
Hi Chaim,

I have finally joined the jtf forum and I have started giving money through paypal to VJA and JTF monthly. Thank you for your inspiration. Firstly, I want to say that Tom Tancredo supports guest workers programme: I saw him say that a few months ago on fox news. Also, I live in London and I feel the same way for the English that you do.

My one question is what Holy Books do you recommend to learn more about Judaism: I mean to learn gradually.

Toda achi

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 11:45:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

On PBS Frontline, they did a program some time ago that talked about Noam Federman and several Kahanist groups in Israel. Have you seen it?

The program alleged that Noam Federman and the Kahanists were behind a plot to blow up an Arab all-girls school. While it sounds like a smear-campaign and the charges never got anywhere, I was horrified to hear about plans of this cowardly and sinful act.

This brings me to my next point. On the last JTF internet broadcast, you talked about Jewish militias that would operate in an Irgun-style, counter-terror manner if a Kahanist government took power. You said that they would target mosques. I have zero problem with this. However, can you confirm that women and children are not legitimate targets? Even though their women and children target us, we should not target theirs. That's what gives us the moral highground and that's what G-d wants, in my opinion.

Todah rabah v'shavua tov.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 12:19:02 AM by Menachem »

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 12:24:40 PM »
Hello, Chaim

What is your favorite form of of capitol punishment?Would you like to revert to the good old days of public hanging.
Are you in favor of firring squad? Should the same apply to minors that commit heinous crimes?
What form of punishment would you implement,God willing the khanists take command in Israel?
 Thank you,
Chaim

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 02:29:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In Britain the mainstream political parties (Conservative, Liberal and Labour) each have an affilliated 'Friends of Israel' group which serve to advise on matters regarding Israel. Naturally, these groups are simply pro-establishment, and generally quite liberal.

Britain's nationalist parties do not have any political links with Israel at all.

The nationalist parties have had a few Jewish members and candidates over the years, but they are reluctant to be partisan regarding the issue of Israel/Palestine, even though the Communist left in Britain openly support Hezbollah and Hamas, and as far as I can see, the battle lines have been drawn very clearly indeed.

It seems absurd to me that European nationalists should be sitting on the fence now and I think that there should be a political alliance between all European nationalists and Kahanists.

There are many people in nationalist circles who feel that there should be more political support for Israel.

Please tell me your thoughts on this matter.

Best wishes,

Sat Chit Anand

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 03:33:03 PM »
the actor that plays him is a British Jew. The only bad parts about the movie are the immodesty. At the end when he marries a schvartza, it doesn't matter because the people his character comes from are just as evil. In the movie he was not a Muslim but belonged to some folk religion but he converts to Christianity during the movie.

Sounds like a grotesque movie.   :(

Yacov Menashe adds: The immodesty was when he was rolling around naked on the bed with another man. But they were fighting, not having "sex". Alan Keyes makes an apperance in the movie and Borat calls him Chocolate Face. The schvartza he married at the end was a hooker.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 11:52:34 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »