Author Topic: britney spears converting to islam and wants to move to pakistan  (Read 10561 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: britney spears converting to islam and wants to move to pakistan
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2008, 07:55:37 AM »
didnt michael jackson(pedophile) also convert to islam

Kiwi

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2008, 08:09:13 AM »
She is a drug addict, loose, easy, mentally ill and a complete waste of space, the faster she OD's the better.  >:(

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2008, 03:18:40 PM »
  it's very easy to tell about someone that is crazy and it's a waste for society, but she doesn't control the facts, if someone wants to do something about it, that means she needs support and help from specialized people like psychiatric...the fact that she's been surround by paparazzi all the day and all the night that doesn't help her at all! what do they want in fact? to catch her committing suicide? and then they will receive 20X more money then usual? that's crazy! people are crazy! why are they doing that? why don't they sick some help for her, instead of being all over is she and take pictures of her?!?!?! that's NOT fair she's NOT in all her MINDS and she can not think what's the best for her! she's doing drugs and drinks only TO FORGET that she's in trouble!!!! imagine that she doesn't have support, neitherher mom is not speaking with her anymore!!!!! because NOBODY UNDERSTANDS HER PROBLEM!!!!! THEY ONLY SAY ABOUT HER SHE'S CRAZY AND LET'S TAKE SOME PICTURES OF THAT CRAZY ...WHATEVER THEY ARE CALLING HER... AND TAKE SOME REAL NICE MONEY AFTER THAT....cruel...egoist...horrible...
  I think that her problem comes from that infected family of her, look at her sister who is pregnant at 16, that's very clear that there are some big GAPS in education....if you still acusing her for drugs and alcohol, that means you don't understand her disease...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 04:51:17 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2008, 06:43:45 PM »
G-d her sister  :D Crazy saying "oh I don't know how I got pregnant". Heres a hint your boyfriend was not fluffing your pillows was he  ::)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2008, 11:19:34 PM »
I don't wish her death or anything because she's a mother to 2 boys, and they will need her. She should get a chance to recover and leave drugs so that she can be a mother to them someday.
those kids will propably end up as degenarate and filthy as their "mother". It would be best if she dies, and the kids are relocated to proper and righteous guardians

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2008, 12:10:56 AM »
I don't wish her death or anything because she's a mother to 2 boys, and they will need her. She should get a chance to recover and leave drugs so that she can be a mother to them someday.
those kids will propably end up as degenarate and filthy as their "mother". It would be best if she dies, and the kids are relocated to proper and righteous guardians

O0 O0 O0 Not wrong mate.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2008, 01:23:23 AM »
Well, right now the kids are very young and innocent.
So I will not judge them. Besides, as much as I don't like some adults, I would not talk about their kids, that's something else.
Yes but we need to make sure the deomns do not pass onto their children...because those kids will grow up, and become uninocent, and (if) once they start waving their colours...we would be very disapointed in ourselfs for not having took action.

Anyone seen the movie 28 Weeks Later, or something like that? The kids lookk all innocent and all, so tey are taken out of quarantine, and allowed to live in france. before you know it, all of France is doomed. Lol, it would be best to watch the movie to get my point :::D. But really, we should not make that sort of mistake.

Same thing in South Africa. We felt sorry for the poor little blacks bla bla, and before we knew it, they slit our throats.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »
Anyone seen the movie 28 Weeks Later, or something like that? The kids lookk all innocent and all, so tey are taken out of quarantine, and allowed to live in france. before you know it, all of France is doomed. Lol, it would be best to watch the movie to get my point :::D. But really, we should not make that sort of mistake.

Damn, I wish that they were sent to live in some Arab or African country instead.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2008, 06:30:37 PM »

Damn, I wish that they were sent to live in some Arab or African country instead.
haha yes