Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 3 Broadcast  (Read 11584 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Ask JTF For February 3 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 02:10:39 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Are any musical instruments, except for the singing voice, allowed in the Third Temple to come?

Is it acceptable to use rap/r&b/hip-hop/rock/pop/techno/metal for spreading a Jewish religious message on the internet?

Thanks,

Ambiorix
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 01:15:09 AM »
What did you think of former NY senator Alfonse D'amato?  I know alot of Jews supported him.  In your opinion was he a real conservative?

It's clear that he is not, because he endorsed John McCain for President.  To my disgust, even Tom Coburn did the same!  Both are traitors for endorsing this monster.

Chaim, are there any good movies out there?  Any movies from the past perhaps?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 01:20:31 AM »
Dear Chaim:  Do you ever drink beer and if so, which is your favorite?  Shalom

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 02:57:44 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is going well with you and your family.  This week I would like to ask you about why athletes and other entertainment figures in general are worshipped in our culture.  As you probably know, this is Super Bowl week.  While I must admit I was born a sports fan and enjoyed watching and playing sports growing up, in fact I still do to some degree, I have become disgusted with the way society portrays sports figures as conquering heroes when their off the field behavior is often dispicable.  It has truly reached epic proportions now.  Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry as is Hollywood, etc.  Figures in these industries are portrayed as geniuses and heroic role models.  The adoring public practically bows at their feet and many people live their lives around sports.  This past week it seemed like all anyone wanted to talk to me about was the Giants.  What does this say about society, Chaim.  How have we become so misguided?  Is there any hope for the general public to focus, even for a little bit, on the more important things in life?  Be well.

Ari 

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 03:38:33 AM »
You say that JTF's Israeli wing does not advocate law breaking except when blocking disengagement with one's body. How then will JTF force the Knesset and the Supreme Court to allow it to run for elections once you have tens or hundreds of thousands of supporters? Remember the current parties that receive right-wing votes would be your biggest rivals while the most leftist parties would appease their base by demonizing you!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 08:01:22 AM »
Is it true that a black man, Daniel Williams  Performed First Open Heart Surgery and Garret Morgan  invented the Gas Mask ? And all these other inventions:

C.B. Brook  Street Sweeper  1896 

Granville Woods--  Third Rail
Edmond Berger  Spark Plug 
Elbert R. Robinson  Electric Railway  Trolley   

Henry Sampson  Cellular Phone  July 6th, 1971  
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 08:03:13 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 08:13:36 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think Jews have a responsibility to gentiles to correct their path, then clearly they make choices against the righteous way of god?

Thank you

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 08:15:25 AM »
Hello Chaim,

You have frequently told stories about how frustrating it is living in New York. I recently watched a program about the 1977 blackout and all the mayhem that followed. Do you think the city is better or worse than it was back in the 70's and 80's?
Also, do you have any personal stories of the 1977 blackout?

Thank you,
Alexander

[sorry that I do not get to the forums very often but I do still listen to every show and appreciate all of your efforts to make this a better world]

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 04:25:53 PM »
Hi Chaim, I know everyone has been busy with the presidential elections but I was wondering what you thought of the current situation in the Israeli govt. You have Ehud Barach breaking his promise as usual by staying in the govt with shas of course hanging in there as well. It doesn't look like the govt will fall and smolmert is managing to corruptly stay in power. This doesn't help your chances of getting into Israel. What is your overall assessment of the whole situation? Thanks as always.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 08:17:01 PM »
I'm a registered democrat and really don't know what I should do this Tuesday. I'm thinking I should just vote for one of the non-contending candidates just to make it closer between Obama and Hillary. I'm also thinking of just sitting this out and not bother showing up to vote at all. What do you think I should do?

Dan
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 08:30:13 PM by Daniel »