Author Topic: Introducing: Moshe Feiglin (Video)  (Read 881 times)

Offline SaveJudeaandSamaria

• New JTFer
Introducing: Moshe Feiglin (Video)
« on: December 15, 2007, 09:37:28 PM »
Moshe Feiglin is a great ally to the JTF. His movement, Manhigut Yehudit, has over 10,000 members WITHIN the Likkud party and many more followers both in Judea and Samaria and all over Israel. We need to engage these people and cooperate with them.

Feiglin's plan is to take over the Likud, and basically implement Kahana's plan. His rationale is the Likud is a party that represents the Jews of Israel, but its leadership is elitist and corrupt, and so far his assumption has been proven true - 23% of Likudniks voted for him in the last primaries (it is also true that he hasn't reached the majority of Likudniks).

For those who never heard of Feiglin  or Manhigut Yehudit, here's a video:

And here's the English Website: http://www.jewishisrael.org/

The editor of this website is an amazing American Jew named Dovid Shirel who lives in Chevron. I visited him for Shabbat this summer. I recommend people to contact him and share ideas.

Manhigut Yehudit still has alot of work to do in spreading its message and communicating it to Israelis, something that I recognize JTF as working on through the YouTube campaigns. Nevertheless, JTF should definitely cooperate with Manhigut Yehudit and there are thousands of devoted activists that we can coordinate operations with.

I want to put a question out there: here in America we have 1,000 devoted JTFers, and in Israel we have 10,000 devoted Manhigut members. How can we put the two together and what operations can we work on together to achieve our joint goals?

n-Tegrity - Biometric Fingerprint USB Key for maximum privacy of your data. Visit http://www.fingerprintweblogin.com/ .

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Introducing: Moshe Feiglin (Video)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 02:04:31 AM »
I know his number 2 Shmuel Sackett is 100% a kahanist, I think Feiglin is basically a Kahanist but he wants to take power without announcing his exact intentions
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Introducing: Moshe Feiglin (Video)
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 03:17:44 AM »
There was an interesting write-up about Ron Paul's internet campaign by Motley Fool today discussing some of the financial aspects and his use of paypal to distribute his message on the internet and get campaign donations.  Moshe Feiglin should capitalize on the Ron Paul techniques to reach masses of Israelis for the next election because these methods are highly effective.  I never went on youtube without seeing a handful of ron paul videos in the ads.