Author Topic: 11 year old girl sets new record fieldstripping ar15 (video)  (Read 3320 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
11 year old girl sets new record fieldstripping ar15 (video)
« on: January 18, 2008, 02:30:34 AM »
Wow! I hope my kids are that great with firearms by the time their 11 (when I decide to have some). Pretty impressive. I'd trust her with a gun over some of the anti-gun morons in their 30's and 40's.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 11 year old girl sets new record fieldstripping ar15 (video)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 08:11:04 AM »
This is a nice little girl. She does it very well. How she handles the sealing [I don't know if it is the right word for it] is really talented. :)

If a Muzzie will try to do something evil to her, he will face a big surprise  ;D

sealing?

I mean this component of the weapon:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 01:11:39 PM »
Are you referring to the bolt carrier?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 02:30:07 PM »
Are you referring to the bolt carrier?

I think this is it. The name is in my language "Verschluß" [sealing], because it seals respectively locks the round in the barrel, so that the bolt is able to initiate the firing of the weapon. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 08:13:39 PM »
To tell you the truth i envy her i always wanted to hold/fire an gun or rifle but because we cannot buy a gun in india >:(   seeing an 11 year old girl do this makes me a little mad.In pakistan you can buy fully automatic assault rifles
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 08:19:22 PM by ASHISH »