Author Topic: Post a picture of yourself  (Read 40043 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Post a picture of yourself
« Reply #250 on: January 22, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »
Thank you, c4j.

I wish you also the best of luck in life.

But if the "facts" in your "life" are leading you
to write that JTFers are "water off a duck's back",
I can't say that is good.

:-X

Since i am probably the finacial most secure member after chaim, ill take advice from him and him only thanks....

Being "wealthy" doesn't allow anybody to spit on JTfers.

Chaim would never give nobody such an "advice".

Thanks.

how have i "spat" on jtfers???I have simply factually stated that i am on top of the food chain compared to most in life, if you feel that is an attack on you then so be it, you take things very personally...

Chaim is my favourite politician currently, i listen to what he has to say on life rather than you, thanks....

do you run some fortune 500 company dont be so arrogent my father is neurosurgen you will not see me boasting about it

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #251 on: January 22, 2008, 11:58:05 AM »
Come on... stop fighting. Let's feel the love in here... go on... hug each other... ok... not really. lol

christians4jews, stop causing trouble and stop bragging. No one likes a person who brags (especially about material things that don't really matter) or insults the other members. It comes off very insecure or arrogant and Hashem tells us not to act this way.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #252 on: January 22, 2008, 11:59:03 AM »
Thanks for the compliments guys. You all have good taste !  ^-^

At the end of the day its inside what counts and to me you are all beautiful so there is no need for a pic.

i dare you, we will have a little competition  :::D

there is no competition, i am probably the most disliked forum member anyway, I have lot more to lose than merkar who looks like the bloke from the 40  year old virgin.

husar, kellymaurine, skippy etc etc can all rave about these 40+year old men as much as possible, but the fact is im only 22 and earning significantly more than all of them, and i am far more athletic than all of them, so if you used logic, i would be the poster boy...

C4J - Thanks for the compliment buddy. Here is some valuable advice for you: Great warriors don't brag about their ponies

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #253 on: January 22, 2008, 12:03:48 PM »
C4J Is very pompous and it is sickening.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #254 on: January 22, 2008, 12:57:25 PM »
I hope C4J's account was just hacked... that ranting doesn't sound like him at all...

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »
This thread was locked by trusted moderators.

I am re-locking this thread. Anyone who unlocks it will be banned.

Let me be clear, no one is to unlock a thread without the permission of the administrators or global-moderators. We are here to work together and that applies even more so for the leadership of the forum. Unity is essential if we are to be successful.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #256 on: January 23, 2008, 12:19:18 AM »
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.