Author Topic: CHOCOLATE  (Read 3284 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
CHOCOLATE
« on: January 07, 2008, 03:26:45 AM »
They say some chocolates have anti oxidents and actually helps you to build your body's ability to attack illnesses.  But chocolate also can also be no good cause of sugar and fat.  What do you think about chocolate?

I do like a piece of milk chocolate once in a while.  White scare in a cup of espresso is awesome.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: CHOCOLATE
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 03:28:42 AM »
Chocolate is good in moderation imo. O0

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 04:51:51 AM »
Once in a while indulge.  It won't kill you. :P

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 05:00:41 AM »
yeah ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 05:01:11 AM »
health dietary intake is 6 squares of dark chocolate. Did you know white chocolate has not chocolate in it at all.

Dark chocolate is highly recommended due to the chemicals found in the high quality coco, to increases your feel good hormone dopamine. Which helps in preventing heart disease as well.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 05:02:08 AM »
health dietary intake is 6 squares of dark chocolate. Did you know white chocolate has not chocolate in it at all.

Dark chocolate is highly recommended due to the chemicals found in the high quality coco, to increases your feel good hormone dopamine. Which helps in preventing heart disease as well.

Didn't know that. Interesting  O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 01:05:21 PM »

White is not a technically chocolate but trust me put a square of it in hot coffee or hot chocolate and you will see what a flavor it releases in your coffee
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 01:07:16 PM »

That must be why im so healthy :p I LOVE dark chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »
Dark Chocolate is very good imo. :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »
Also for diabettics the darker the chocolate the better, they can have a piece of chocolate without the worry of the sugar in it as oppose to milk chocolate.  I like milk chocolate. 

Look everything in a moderation is fine, if you going to eat large blocks of chocolate every day well you get a consiquence over it.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 04:36:01 PM »
Also for diabettics the darker the chocolate the better, they can have a piece of chocolate without the worry of the sugar in it as oppose to milk chocolate.  I like milk chocolate. 

Look everything in a moderation is fine, if you going to eat large blocks of chocolate every day well you get a consiquence over it.

Right O0

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 04:50:58 PM »

White is not a technically chocolate but trust me put a square of it in hot coffee or hot chocolate and you will see what a flavor it releases in your coffee

What is it with you people putting weird things in coffee  :D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »

What is it with you people putting weird things in coffee  :D

I don't understand it either, picture going to a coffee shop like Starbucks lol ;D, and imagine what they put and order in their coffee. I'd like this and that about 20 different additives in the coffee. ;D

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 08:46:17 PM »
Coffee only needs to be hot and rich  O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 09:03:49 PM »
Coffee only needs to be hot and rich  O0

Yes O0

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 09:34:25 PM »
I love Dark Chocolate...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 10:11:57 PM »
Well Italians like to put Sambucca in their coffee which is a liquor that has a taste of licorice in it.

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 10:18:57 PM »
Well Italians like to put Sambucca in their coffee which is a liquor that has a taste of licorice in it.

I might of been a little guilty of that  :-[

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 10:34:26 PM »

I might of been a little guilty of that  :-[

That's alright ;)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 10:19:42 PM »
http://YES,YES,YES