Author Topic: Keep Track OF What The U.S Congress Is Doing  (Read 29407 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: Keep Track OF What The U.S Congress Is Doing
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 09:44:51 PM »
Very good information, too bad the people on here won't use it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 10:56:12 PM »
Very good information, too bad the people on here won't use it.

What do you mean?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 12:27:08 AM »
Great site. Track congress's votes
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 12:52:23 AM »
Wow... that's a great find!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 01:26:16 AM »
Also, if you go over to www.congress.org  you can see what they are up to, what is coming up for them to vote on  and what they have recently voted upon.

ALSO: YOU CAN POST A LETTER TO ANY CONGRESS MEMEBER OR THE VICE PREZ OR THE PREZ, ETC OR ANY CABINET MEMBER for all to see there (or privately) YOu can have letters HAND DELIVERED TO Capitol Hill for Ten dollars.

AND......

On the left side there is the "media link" and you can contact EVERY SINGLE NEWSPAPER, TV NEWS AND RADIO STATION IN THE UNITED STATES THERE!!!!!!!!!! (I think you can email 5 places at one time) and they have all the contact information too!!!!!!

Be informed, get involved, speak up, do not be silent....!!!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 01:30:08 AM »
Very good find
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 05:47:13 PM »
http://www.govtrack.us/

LOOK when CJD wrote this. Cant say we were not warned.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 03:59:39 AM »
Great website. I look forward to using it. Thanks!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »
If you want to see how many American people are unhappy about this bailout bill, go over to www.congress.org and go to "letters to leaders" and you will see.

So far I've not seen one person say "THANKYOU FOR THE BAILOUT BILL" it's all been negative.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 10:08:55 AM »
Thank you for the congress links.  Hopefully everybody will care enough about their freedom and their country to investigate and let their voices be heard.

Debbie

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 09:05:27 AM »
CJD rules! I have always kept a close eye on the traitors that slither through the halls of sodom, dc. There is no end to their treachery and deciept. You must remember that 'we' are thier enemies, not the muslims, not the invaders from parts known or unknown for that matter but 'us', white people. I find it of special interest that a congressanimale can have the congressional record changed, in other words, if he, she or it (barney frankfurther) says something on the floor, he can call up the congressional record and HAVE THEM CHANGE WHAT HE SAID. What a vile den of snakes, thieves, white haters, and sexual perverts they are. Constant vigilance and spreading the word will slow down the 'train to destruction', I , however think it is too far gone to reverse the process. In a few years we will be a minority overwhelmed by turd worlders who are illiterate even in their own language. Farewell America, Farewell.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 11:52:21 PM »
That's a scary diagnosis, fjack. The ideal America is still worth fighting for.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 11:43:20 AM »
I was just over at www.congress.org and NOT ONE PERSON is FOR this stimulous bill (READING ALL THE LETTERS TO LEADERS).

It seems that they (congress) is going to do what it wants to do, I DONT SEE ONE OF THEM TAKING PAY OR PERK CUTS, DO YOU? >:(

They have the BEST healthcare, the BEST retirement, etc, etc, etc, yada, yada, yada.....

They live like KINGS and QUEENS....give themselves HUGE pay raises EVERY SINGLE STINKIN YEAR!

Now look what is happening?

I head that Obama said some of us are TOO OLD FOR HEALTHCARE!

What the heck is that?

IS EUTHANASIA NEXT?

If you go over to the congress website and read "LETTERS TO LEADERS" you will see what people think about this stimulous bill....nobody and I do mean NOBODY is happy about it....!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 12:27:18 PM »
Thanks so much for these links, I refuse to keep quiet! I am going to pass them onto others that won't keep quiet either. Thanks! I love this place!  :jump:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 12:45:21 PM »
Thanks, but I already know that they are helping America commit suicide.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 09:41:32 AM »
Everyone bombard your Representatives and Senators on opposing Nationalizing Health care, and choices being taken away, Cap and Trade, the bogus energy bill, Health care for Illegal Aliens, and tax-payers funding abortions.   If we don't fight back, Obama will Strong-Arm Democrats and Republicans who are not standing up for the people of America. 

He has requested Doug Elmendorf who is supposed to be non-partisan when giving recommendations to Congress on this bill, to come to the Oval Office.  More Chicago Thug politics are going on behind the scenes.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 05:34:02 AM »
great site
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 11:59:42 AM »
People need to actually go over there and speak up! You can post and make it private or you can post it to let the whole world to see, you can make SoapBox alerts, you can even post videos.

You can also go to the media section and contact EVERY SINGLE NEWSPAPER, TV and RADIO station in the US.

You can also find out who is on what committee, and send them your thoughts. There is alot that anyone can do, but unfortunately, alot of the reasons things are the way that they are now, is become everyone is scared and won't speak up.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 03:04:29 PM »
Also, if you go over to www.congress.org  you can see what they are up to, what is coming up for them to vote on  and what they have recently voted upon.

Well since i familiar with internet i have to ask this question. Are this type of website can be trusted? It could be some random guy gathering information on "where it hurt the most", and latter use it for his own purposes.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 05:47:25 PM »
I don't want to keep track of this congress, these Republicans really don't want to elect a Republican president.
How if you want to beat obama in 2012 can you talk about cutting Social Security and Medicare?
Lets all just get use to obama because we are going to have him for another 4 years.

Offline Michael W S

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 03:46:08 AM »
The largest problem is that the majority of Americans do not in any way approve of what Congress is doing; and Congress just does not care.
    I come from the State of Georgia in the southeastern U.S.. I can assure you that when the question of Israel comes up; that people are very passionate about the fact that Israel and the U.S. should be joined at the hip. I would even go so far as to say that if push came to shove many of us would rather die with Israel than live in a world without her.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 05:26:25 AM »
The largest problem is that the majority of Americans do not in any way approve of what Congress is doing; and Congress just does not care.
    I come from the State of Georgia in the southeastern U.S.. I can assure you that when the question of Israel comes up; that people are very passionate about the fact that Israel and the U.S. should be joined at the hip. I would even go so far as to say that if push came to shove many of us would rather die with Israel than live in a world without her.
Actually the largest part of the problem is the fact that most Americans don't hold Congress accountable for what is being done...  Meaningful change can be accomplished through the local election process... The vast majority of voters send the same tired people back to congress election after election expecting something to change... Toss into that sad mix the fact that there is not all that much difference in policy between most people running and the fact that many Americans want all the entitlement programs the government tosses their way... Reform politicians really have to pick and choose their causes or risk being sidelined by the election process... Nothing will bring about meaningful change but the governments inability to tax and spend... We are getting close to that point as we speak... As for Israel most Americans could not care less... They are neither for or against Israel... Most Americans are amazed how such a small country dominates the nightly news reports... This gives the evil mainstream media the opening to paint Israel as the aggressor and Instigator of every regional problem imaginable.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years