Author Topic: Obama is a homosexual video on youtube  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Obama is a homosexual video on youtube
« on: January 21, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »

Spread the word. It is increasing in hits quickly.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama is a homosexual video on youtube
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »
HA!  This seems like a fraud, but I suppose it's possible.  One of the commenters said that it is the work of the ZOG.   :::D

This guy could potentially face a serious defamation lawsuit, so it does seem sort of unlikely that he would stick his neck out there if he really is lying.  Maybe he's just an idiot though and doesn't know about that.  Who knows?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »
I haven't seen the video yet, but how would Obama have grounds for a defamation law suit if he calls Obama gay? According to democrats, of which Obama is one, there's nothing wrong with that.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 05:42:24 PM »
This guy is completely out of his mind. I think he is an idiot, but Obama is a Muslime and a lot of Muslimes are gay, like Arafat. This is a serious point against Obama.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 05:45:39 PM »
Watch the video, he also says that Obama bought him cocaine and bought crack cocaine for himself, which supposedly happened while Obama was in the senate.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Yid

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 05:49:08 PM »
well thats stupid, why buy someone cocain and than choose crack for himself

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
Some people prefer to snort cocaine and some prefer to smoke it. There is nothing odd about that.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 05:58:15 PM »
lol ;D

Offline Yid

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 06:07:46 PM »
Negroes like crack.  ;D

I think this guy's either a total fraud or deluded.

Oh so you cant smoke cocain powder, didnt know, in any case im a swede, everything i know about crack ive learned from tv-show Cops :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »
I would hope this is true. However, it's this guy's words against Obama's if Obama chooses to respond to this. 

We'll see...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 08:22:00 PM »
Yes, we'll see

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »
He said he's willing to take a lie detector test .Who knows
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »
whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 03:20:15 PM »
This commenter gets it right:

Bonecrkr

Dude.....no one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »
According to dearmurray.com this is all a lie.

To further “prove” his case, he has posted this blog, detailing his story.

anndavis.blogspot.com/2008/01/exclusive-statement-from-obama-accuser.html

I don’t know what [censored] Penthouse forum he stole that from, but here is the statement that blows his story out of the water.

I was in the Chicago area from November 3, 1999 thru November 8, 1999 to attend the graduation of my God son from the Great Lakes Navy Training Center outside Chicago.

So, I looked up the graduation for the Great Lakes Navy Training Center for 1999, and nutjob Larry’s God son must have been pretty disappointed that he missed his graduation. The 1999 Great Lakes Navy Training Center graduation took place between October 17-18, as detailed in the travel diaryby these fine folks who actually attended that graduation: www.crabcoll.com/journal/seasons.html. You were two weeks late, Larry.

Or it could be that with the dope and all he just got the dates mixed up.

You know what would be really funny, if the DA charged him for the drugs. He admitted it on camera. Perhaps the statue of limitations is now over, that can also explain why he took so long to come forward.

Whatever.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 03:37:14 PM »

:::D

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 04:01:06 PM »

We are talking about Obama...

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 04:37:25 PM »
Abomination... is a butt pirate, nothing new!