Author Topic: Obama Writes Letter To UN Defending Israel. Looking For Votes?  (Read 6442 times)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
Re: Obama Writes Letter To UN Defending Israel. Looking For Votes?
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »
This is takkiya of the highest order.

Obama has had fundraisers organized for him by the Host of "Radio Intifada"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be fooled by this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean Amy Goodman?  Since when did she become an Al-Qaeda operative?

No, Amy Goodman is the host of Democracy Now. I was referring to ALI ABUNIMAH.

He doesn't seem like a radical Pal.  At least he doesn't present himself that way.

http://www.afsc.org/israel-palestine/profiles-of-peace/ali-abunimah.htm

Let me explain something to you about this idea that all blacks are in solidarity with the Philllistinian groups who want to hurt Jews and see Israel fail.  It is the black militants[/i], the majority of whom were muslim converts,  that took over the empowerment movement that promoted this idea.  Now they didn't take on Islamic observances or any of that stuff when they proclaimed themselves to be Muslim.  It was in part only an effort to help legitimize their own status as muslims by adopting the politics of the radical Islamists, which meant adopting Jew-Hatred.  Since they tend to be the loudest voices, the other ones tend to get drowned out. 

I regret that some folks, regardless of color will subscribe to any belief system as long as it includes a handout.  Groups like the NOI and the five percenters do a lot of charitable acts in the poor urban black communities who have been accustomed to acting politically on these types of things.  And then, yes, there are those who are just plain, flat-out bigots who hate Jews and/or Whites.

There are also black Christians like my mother and grandfather who are conservatives and devout Zionists.  There are blacks like my father, who just like the few Jewish friends he had, are secular, liberals, and just wish they would stop fighting.

I'd also like to make the point again that the both Gaza and the land west of the Jordan river were both ceded to the PA under the stewardship of Republican presidents.  Voting Republican is no guarantee that you will get the type of advocacy you want.  Just look at George Bush.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »
My father really was an atheist.  I went to an Episcopalian school until I was eight, but I was never baptised a Christian.  Even though  I identify religiously as a Jew and underwent a Halachic conversion, would it be fair to someone to still maintain that I'm a Christian or an Atheist?

No, that would not be fair.

But what exactly does that have to do with Obama, the UN and Israel?

I guess your point is that it wouldn't matter what his religion,  he's a black man who isn't an "Alan Keys" type, so he can't be trusted.   This is in keeping with the whole sterotype that blacks are a monolith, and are hopelessly trapped in groupthink mentality.

Two Jews can have three opinions, but blacks are only allowed to have one.

You're quite a queer fellow, Hambone.

And Two Jews having three opinions in NOT a compliment. It shows how confused and divided we are in our Exile.

What do you mean by "queer"?

But Jews are still allowed to have differing opinions, live in the same communities, attend shul together, and go on to do great things together regardless if they agree on anything or not.  You don't have to take it as a compliment, but it's one of the things I've always admired about the Jewish people.  They get it done anyway.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 05:19:25 PM »
My father really was an atheist.  I went to an Episcopalian school until I was eight, but I was never baptised a Christian.  Even though  I identify religiously as a Jew and underwent a Halachic conversion, would it be fair to someone to still maintain that I'm a Christian or an Atheist?

I guess your point is that it wouldn't matter what his religion,  he's a black man who isn't an "Alan Keys" type, so he can't be trusted.   This is in keeping with the whole sterotype that blacks are a monolith, and are hopelessly trapped in groupthink mentality.

And Two Jews having three opinions in NOT a compliment. It shows how confused and divided we are in our Exile.

But Jews are still allowed to have differing opinions, live in the same communities, attend shul together, and go on to do great things together regardless if they agree on anything or not.  You don't have to take it as a compliment, but it's one of the things I've always admired about the Jewish people.  They get it done anyway.

I meant strange or unique, I'm not accusing you of homosexuality.

And as far as getting it done anyway, True.

That is the miracle of the Exile, that we survived at all.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 05:24:11 PM »

I would be an atheist if not for the Jews.

Booted out of their country, 2000 years without a country, every minute of those 2000 years everyone trying to convert or murder them, return to their country after 2000 with everyone opposed to it, survive 60 years of terrorism and win four major wars when outnumbered 100:1 !!!!!

And to think..........some people still refuse to believe in the Jews' devine election! :(

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 05:51:16 PM »

Booted out of their country, 2000 years without a country, every minute of those 2000 years everyone trying to convert or murder them, return to their country after 2000 with everyone opposed to it, survive 60 years of terrorism and win four major wars when outnumbered 100:1 !!!!!

And to think..........some people still refuse to believe in the Jews' devine election! :(

Everyone has free choice. It was easy to beleive that we were rejected by G-d when we were being killed by every nation all over the world.

But now things are so wildly different. I still don't understand how people do not see the hand of God in the Rise of Israel from the Ashes. They have to just assume it's a temporary quirk of history or part of the most powerful conspiracy in the history of the world.

As the Kaiser said to Herzl "In order for the Jews to get their state, the four major empires of the world would have to fall, Austro-Hungarian, Ottaman, Czarist Russian, and British. So give it up. This will never happen."

Well, by 1948 all four had fallen.

So either it was the international Jewish conspiracy that is apparently so powerful it can take all four of them down. Or it was the hand of G-d.

People beleive what they wish.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »

Everyone has free choice. It was easy to beleive that we were rejected by G-d when we were being killed by every nation all over the world.

But now things are so wildly different. I still don't understand how people do not see the hand of G-d in the Rise of Israel from the Ashes. They have to just assume it's a temporary quirk of history or part of the most powerful conspiracy in the history of the world.

As the Kaiser said to Herzl "In order for the Jews to get their state, the four major empires of the world would have to fall, Austro-Hungarian, Ottaman, Czarist Russian, and British. So give it up. This will never happen."

Well, by 1948 all four had fallen.

So either it was the international Jewish conspiracy that is apparently so powerful it can take all four of them down. Or it was the hand of G-d.

People beleive what they wish.

In Herzl's day what odds would a sports betting agency have given Israel's resurrection?

I'm guessing about 1,000,000,000 : 1

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 06:13:24 PM »
  Remember, the two most important land giveways happened under the watch of a Republican President.

You must be forgetting Jimmy Carter.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 11:20:32 PM »
  Remember, the two most important land giveways happened under the watch of a Republican President.

You must be forgetting Jimmy Carter.

Hambone doesn't know what he's talking about.

The most important land giveaway would have to be Sinai and that of course happened during the Carter administration.

Later in this thread Hambone talks about the 'ceding' of the area west of the Jordan River. That happened during the Clinton administration.

So either Hambone thinks Carter and Clinton are Republicans or he just doesn't know what he's talking about.

This is not to say that the Gaza 'disengagement' tragedy didn't happen during a Republican administration or that future giveaways wouldn't happen during a Republican administration, but to state that the greatest land giveaways happened under the watch of a Republican president is flat out WRONG.

Additionally, the real issue about Osama Obama is not whether he identifies himself as a Christian or a moooozie koranimal, the question is whether he is sympathetic to Islam and doesn't recognize Islam for the genocidal retrograde disgusting evil cult that it is.

Bottom line, Obama is either a moooozie piece of crap, or a piece of crap sympathetic to black mooozies like his daddy.

Out of all the major candidates Osama Obama is undoubtably the most sympathetic to the koranimals and the least likely to ever condemn Islam.

So I don't care what he calls himself, he's bad news and no right thinking Jew should be fooled by any letter he writes to the U.N.   

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 11:46:51 AM »
You are dead wrong Muck.  Sinai Penninsula was never part of the BMOP, and the whole of the SP was never part of Eretz Israel.  Israel occupied it after 1967 only for purposes of it's security.  It was the least important of it's acquisitions -- historically, geographically, and with respect to security -- so much so it was unimportant enough for Menachem Begin to give back to Egypt.

As far as your other argument, you are thinking of the Oslo accords which happened during Clinton administration.  The WB was gven to the Pals in 1988, during Regan's last year as president.  They declared their "State of Independence" in November of 1988, just in time for Reagan to drop the ball over to Bush I.

Let me remind you all of Regan's 1982 position which would outline his peace Plan:

"I want to make the American position clearly understood: the purpose of this transition period is the peaceful and orderly transfer of domestic authority from Israel to the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi inhabitants of the West Bank and Gaza. At the same time, such a transfer must not interfere with Israel's security requirements.

Beyond the transition period, as we look to the future of the West Bank and Gaza, it is clear to me that peace cannot be achieved by the formation of an independent PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state in those territories. Nor is it achievable on the basis of Israeli sovereignty or permanent control over the West Bank and Gaza.

So the United States will not support the establishment of an independent PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state in the West Bank and Gaza, and we will not support annexation or permanent control by Israel.

There is, however, another way to peace. The final status of these lands must, of course, be reached through the give-and-take of negotiations; but it is the firm view of the United States that self-government by the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis of the West Bank and Gaza in association with Jordan offers the best chance for a durable, just and lasting peace.

We base our approach squarely on the principle that the Arab-Israeli conflict should be resolved through the negotiations involving an exchange of territory for peace. This exchange is enshrined in United Nations Security Council Resolution 242, which is, in turn, incorporated in all its parts in the Camp David agreements. U.N. Resolution 242 remains wholly valid as the foundation-stone of America's Middle East peace effort.

It is the United States' position that - in return for peace - the withdrawal provision of Resolution 242 applies to all fronts, including the West Bank and Gaza.

When the border is negotiated between Jordan and Israel, our view on the extent to which Israel should be asked to give up territory will be heavily affected by the extent of true peace and normalization and the security arrangements offered in return."

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 12:07:06 PM »
sinai is a apart of Erec Israel; its like on the flag: from Nile to Euphrates; or at least like from Sues channel to river of Jordan; aside from Tanath and Talmud position any reatreat from 1967 borders for a piece of paper is a step towards national suicide. Today you give away Gaza and Jerusalem to FATAH when HAMAS which has 70% palestinians backing wants entire Palestine; so called peace treaties with Jordan and Egypt are walid as long the  current dictators bought by US are at power; Israel must tell US to F...off! but to do so it must be strong, Reagan didn't tried to implement his piss plans when Israeli tanks liberated Beirut from PLO scum.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 03:22:31 PM »
You are dead wrong Muck.  Sinai Penninsula was never part of the BMOP, and the whole of the SP was never part of Eretz Israel.  Israel occupied it after 1967 only for purposes of it's security.  It was the least important of it's acquisitions -- historically, geographically, and with respect to security -- so much so it was unimportant enough for Menachem Begin to give back to Egypt.

You're joking right ?

Sinai was the worst land give away.

Sinai was vital to Israel's security.

It provided Israel with strategic depth.

It had the world's best air bases.

It had vital oil resources.

The giveaway and ethnic cleansing of Yamit was a tragedy and a stain on Israel's history.

I loved Menachim Begin and still think he was a great man, but this was a terrible mistake. Not only for Israel but for the USA. Besides Israel losing everything mentioned above, the USA wound up paying Egypt billions of dollars every year, in what amounts to jizya, and re-arming it's military forces with some of the world's most advanced weaponry.

Nice try at revising history, but the Sinai giveaway was Israel's biggest mistake to date, and it happened during the scumbag Carter's watch.

Now, let's look at the Reagan statement you posted---Here are the crucial paragraphs;

Beyond the transition period, as we look to the future of the West Bank and Gaza, it is clear to me that peace cannot be achieved by the formation of an independent PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state in those territories. Nor is it achievable on the basis of Israeli sovereignty or permanent control over the West Bank and Gaza.

So the United States will not support the establishment of an independent PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state in the West Bank and Gaza, and we will not support annexation or permanent control by Israel.

There is, however, another way to peace. The final status of these lands must, of course, be reached through the give-and-take of negotiations; but it is the firm view of the United States that self-government by the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis of the West Bank and Gaza in association with Jordan offers the best chance for a durable, just and lasting peace.

So as we can clearly see, at that point in time the USA did not support the
establishment of an independent paleostinkian state. Rather, the idea was to rid Israel of the responsibility of governing over the mooozie savages and pass that responsibility to Jordan.

Now of course, even this is a ridiculous pipe dream -- as only the Kahanist solution will actually work---but the actual nuts and bolts transfer of power over the 'west bank' to Arafat's henchmen didn't take place until the assclown Rabin shook hands with the AIDS ridden mass murderer on the White House lawn with Emperor Clintonius looking on.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any delusions about the Republican party or a monolithic faith in them to do the right thing and not pressure Israel to give away it's birthright. But to claim the 'greatest' land giveaways happened during the watch of Republican presidents is flat out wrong.

And as things stand right now on the USA political horizon, the Republican party with it's evangelical Christian base still offers a greater hope that future give aways can be prevented compared to that presented by the Dhimmirats and the likes of Osama Obama.

Either way, Dhimmirat or Republican, things don't look good, and ultimately it's going to take Kahanist leadership in Israel to say 'No!' to the USA, the UN, and the world. Then, and only then, will Israel stop chasing an unattainable peace and quit making suicidal concessions to an implacable enemy.