Author Topic: The European Shooter  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
The European Shooter
« on: January 23, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »
The European Shooter 
by Baron Bodissey
Over the weekend I posted an article by El Inglés about the need for a worldwide network of people interested in guns, in order that people who live in countries with firearms restrictions might easily make contact with people in other countries who could give them instructions and training in the use of guns, all done in a completely legal manner.

El Inglés has now started his international firearms blog, The European Shooter. Readers are advised to drop by his site and see what he has to offer.

Here’s what he says by way of introduction:

As promised, here is the URL for the new blog I have put together to try and help shooters from around the world coordinate their efforts. I will be updating it sporadically with my own thoughts on the topic, for what they are worth. Those who think I’m talking rubbish are invited to correct me by submitting essays, articles, or anything else for publishing. I hope that we will also be able to share contacts, experiences, opinions, and insights. E-mail me at [email protected] if you feel the urge.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.