Author Topic: Im fuming that zootube removed chaims videos  (Read 1192 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Im fuming that zootube removed chaims videos
« on: January 23, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »
This has made me convinced that there has to be an insider on this forum, either from zoo tube, or some muslim as a guest r9uining it all.

So here is my suggestion, i reckon we dont advertise the videos on the main page, But somehow get an automated pm to every REGISTERED member of the videos. So that everyone knows the vids are up, yet no raghead spies can catch us out....

As for spies being actual registered members, that is a issue i will try and tackle..so bare with me on that one...

But they got deleted almost as fast i they were put up....So i am very susp >:(icious

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Im fuming that zootube removed chaims videos
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 08:32:11 PM »
Yeah but the people who are flagging the videos have accounts of youtube and just check the JTF user account for the videos when they're released. The people who are doing this may not even be on the forum itself.

I think it is very sad because the videos themselves were merely regarding political issues....whoever is causing them to be deleted is a hater.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 08:37:00 PM »
Yeah but the people who are flagging the videos have accounts of youtube and just check the JTF user account for the videos when they're released. The people who are doing this may not even be on the forum itself.

I think it is very sad because the videos themselves were merely regarding political issues....whoever is causing them to be deleted is a hater.

that makes no sense, there are no jtf accounts, i assume we use new ones each week. Which leads me onto the fact that i think that every jtf member should upload chaims videos onto other accounts, so we swamp youtube, they will never be able to delete all of them...

Think about it, if at least 30 of our members signed up with new accounts each week, and uploaded chaims new videos(hidden on our automoated pms) then i think we can wear down youtube....

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 09:19:06 PM »
Christians for Jews: I was thinking the same thing--- someone is coming onto the forum and tipping off You tube about our videos. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »
Thats why you need to registerd like on other forums before you can access the site. Also if a person does sign up and doesnt post within a few minutes on introduce yourself section they should be baned
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:25:41 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 09:27:08 PM »
Okay here is an idea...A group of Global Moderators that approve all New People that sign up for accounts...Check Emails and ISP's, etc.... try to weed out some of the drek. Maybe limit the exposure of Newbies to a Newbie Section. that they can only post on until they earn enough points or postings that we set?
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 09:30:36 PM »
Okay here is an idea...A group of Global Moderators that approve all New People that sign up for accounts...Check Emails and ISP's, etc.... try to weed out some of the drek. Maybe limit the exposure of Newbies to a Newbie Section. that they can only post on until they earn enough points or postings that we set?

I like that idea as well....

Basially i feel that people with 100 plus posts can get the youtube videos through automated pm system, ok our views wont be as good at first but with the 100 plus "trusted" users, they can all upload the youtube vids on there own account....

I also like the "you can view if you register" policy....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »
Good idea as well as moderating their postings for awhile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03