Author Topic: My cousin in Israel sent me this about Barack Hussein Obama.  (Read 2041 times)

admin

My cousin in Israel sent me this about Barack Hussein Obama.
« on: January 23, 2008, 10:47:44 PM »
Who is Barack Obama?

Very interesting and something that should be considered in your choice. If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and share it. We checked this out on " snopes.com". It is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas.
Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii . When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia . ? When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school." Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical. Obama's Introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta . Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States ,Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.   ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran. Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag.  While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!! Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: My cousin in Israel sent me this about Barack Hussein Obama.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 10:51:43 PM »
But look what Arutz 7 reports about the kike Senators defending him. It says his Indonesian school was a
Non-Muslim public school. Does Indonesia even have Secular public schools?

Jewish Senators Defend Obama against False Attacks

(IsraelNN.com) Seven Jewish senators, none of whom have endorsed a Democratic presidential candidate, have defended Sen. Barack Obama against an e-mail campaign against him that includes accusations that he is a Muslim. The e-mail claimed that Obama pretends to be a Christian and that he will allow Al Qaeda to take over the White House if he is elected.

In an open letter to the Jewish community, the Jewish senators noted that an earlier hoax suggested "that U.S. Sen. Obama attended a fundamentalist Muslim religious school...as a child living in Indonesia and that his childhood education was steeped in radical Islam." Obama attended a Non-Muslim public school in Indonesia from the ages of six to 10.

not even lieberman is that bad
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 11:25:12 PM »
Oh believe me, Lieberman is that bad and worse. What a monster.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 12:45:53 AM »
oh we have some nuts to kick!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 01:07:59 AM »
Hey Yacov,

I saw a story on this on the evil CNN tonight.  They were saying this email is false, but I tend to believe it.  Chaim has elaborated about Obama's Muslim background, and his name alone makes it unlikely that he doesn't at least harbor some Islamic sympathies.  Where there's smoke there's usually fire.  I can't stand pretty much all the candidates, but Obama is the one I would least like to win. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 05:29:46 AM »
I really doubt he's a muslim none the less the church he goes to has very close ties to the nation of Islam
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:12:26 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 06:25:39 AM »
I don't understand this jewish politicians in the USA, who support Obama.

If the education of him was really in the spirit of Wahabism and he finally becomes President, the life of every Jew on the earth is in danger.

I have seen a lot of Wahabi propaganda. They are very active in Germany. This is really evil stuff.

Is there a proof for his Wahabi-education?

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 10:12:55 AM »
http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/faith

LOS ANGELES TIMES:  The Rumors About Obama Are "False And Vile." The Los Angeles Times wrote in an editorial, "That the rumors are false and vile is self-evident...Presidential candidates of both parties have a duty to denounce not only the smear against Obama but the bigotry that underlies it."

NEWSWEEK: "Dueling chain e-mails claim he's a radical Muslim or a 'racist' Christian. Both can't be right. We find both are false. If these two nasty e-mail messages are any indication, the 2008 presidential campaign is becoming a very dirty one. One claims that Obama is 'certainly a racist' by virtue of belonging to Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ, which it says 'will accept only black parishioners' and espouses a commitment to Africa. Actually, a white theology professor says he's been 'welcomed enthusiastically' at the church, as have other non-blacks. Another e-mail claims that Obama 'is a Muslim,' attended a 'Wahabi' school in Indonesia, took his Senate oath on the Koran, refuses to recite the Pledge of Allegiance and is part of an Islamic plot to take over the U.S. Each of these statements is false. These false appeals to bigotry and fear remind us of the infamous whispering campaign of eight years ago, when anonymous messages just before the South Carolina primary falsely accused Republican candidate John McCain of fathering an illegitimate child by a black woman."

THE UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST: "'Trinity UCC is rooted in and proud of its Afrocentric heritage,' [Rev. John H. Thomas, the UCC's general minister and president] said. 'This is no different than the hundreds of UCC churches from the German Evangelical and Reformed stream that continue to own and celebrate their German heritage, insisting on annual sausage and sauerkraut dinners and singing Stille Nacht on Christmas Eve. Recognizing and celebrating our distinctive racial-ethnic heritages, cultures, languages and customs are what make us unique as a united and uniting denomination.' While Trinity UCC is predominately African American, it does include and welcome non-Black members. The Rev. Jane Fisler-Hoffman, Illinois Conference Minister, who is white, has been a member of the congregation for years."

PROMINENT JEWISH LEADERS: "As leaders of the Jewish community, none of whose organizations will endorse or oppose any candidate for President, we feel compelled to speak out against certain rhetoric and tactics in the current campaign that we find particularly abhorrent. Of particular concern, over the past several weeks, many in our community have received hateful emails that use falsehood and innuendo to mischaracterize Senator Barack Obama's religious beliefs and who he is as a person. These tactics attempt to drive a wedge between our community and a presidential candidate based on despicable and false attacks and innuendo based on religion. We reject these efforts to manipulate members of our community into supporting or opposing candidates."

JEWISH U.S. SENATORS: "Over the past several weeks, many in the Jewish community have received hateful emails that use falsehood and innuendo about Senator Barack Obama's religion and attack him personally. As Jewish United States Senators who have not endorsed a candidate for the Democratic nomination, we condemn these scurrilous attacks. We find it particularly abhorrent that these attacks are apparently being sent specifically to the Jewish Community. Jews, who have historically been the target of such attacks, should be the first to reject these tactics. We won't dignify these falsehoods by repeating them in order to refute them. Instead, we will express our outrage at these tactics, which are being used to demonize a good and decent man and our friend and colleague. Attempting to manipulate voters into supporting or opposing one candidate or another based on despicable and fictitious attacks is disgraceful. These false and malicious attacks should not be part of our political discourse."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 10:17:52 AM »
Re:  "...These false and malicious attacks should not be part of our political discourse..."

Of course they should!

There's no truth to be found anywhere in the entire American political process!

;D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 04:31:57 PM »

Lieberman is an embarrasment to all Jews everywhere. He runs around calling himself an orthodox Jew and then he tells Larry King how much he supports abortion and gay rights.

What a SHANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 05:27:21 PM »
Re:  "...These false and malicious attacks should not be part of our political discourse..."

Of course they should!

There's no truth to be found anywhere in the entire American political process!

;D

I do belive Chaim not  Hambone the taqiyist; he made videos about about Barack Husein Obama. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »
Who is Barack Obama?

Very interesting and something that should be considered in your choice. If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and share it. We checked this out on " snopes.com". It is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas.
Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii . When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia . ? When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school." Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical. Obama's Introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta . Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States ,Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.   ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran. Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag.  While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches. Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!! Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?

That is the email that has been going around that has Obama so stirred up. I wish who ever had composed that email had done a better job. It isn't entirely accurate.
Obama wasn't sworn in on the Koran. That was Ellison. Obama is too slick for that. He knows denying his Muslim religion makes him more palpable to American voters.
And, I don't think it can be proven that he was sent to a wahabi school. He DID go to a Muslim school, as he tells us in Dreams Of My Father.
A better exposure of Obama is  http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 08:21:08 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 10:57:33 PM »
the guy has improved somewhat, he is taking a fairly hard stand on Iran (not as hard as necessary, but its something), I still can't forgive him for what he said about Hillel Lieberman, but he is getting better
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 06:39:44 AM »
Who is Barack Obama?

Who is Barack Obama?

That is the email that has been going around that has Obama so stirred up. I wish who ever had composed that email had done a better job. It isn't entirely accurate.
Obama wasn't sworn in on the Koran. That was Ellison. Obama is too slick for that. He knows denying his Muslim religion makes him more palpable to American voters.
And, I don't think it can be proven that he was sent to a wahabi school. He DID go to a Muslim school, as he tells us in Dreams Of My Father.
A better exposure of Obama is  http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm

Post this as seperate thread, this is amazing and more people will read this.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm