Author Topic: Ask Zvulun ben Moshe  (Read 30693 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Ask Zvulun ben Moshe
« on: January 24, 2008, 03:26:53 AM »
The show is now called Ask Zvulun ben Moshe.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 07:42:00 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Ask The Fishtank Show
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 07:20:55 AM »
great! :D

What/who is the strongest Arabian enemy we have?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:29:39 AM »

That's simple Other A-rabs and their idol Illah.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 08:46:47 AM »

What can we do about it?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 07:20:49 PM »
Nuke Mecca, then when you see demonstrations in protest, bomb them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 07:28:55 PM »
Shalom Zvuluun, can you give us singles some dating pointers?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 09:02:04 PM »
Good luck. O0

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 10:25:59 PM »
:::D :::D :::D O0 O0 O0

You're 100% getting my support.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 12:33:35 AM »
Dear Zvulun, who do you support in the republican primary?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 07:31:19 AM »
which country has been Israel's truest real friend?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 07:31:50 AM »

you have to go to the Dr. Dan show.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 07:34:37 AM »
Is the Church (Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant ) anti-semitic?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 10:17:59 PM »
Dear ladies, gentlemen, and very possibly some unisexual humanoids!

I have decided to try myself on the audio front of our battle, and need your help to advance.

Following the glorious experience of running Ask JTF Show by Chaim and of no lesser interest Ask the Love Doctor Show by Dannycookie, I am opening a pilot show called Ask the Fishtank.

Even though the name may sound a little humorous, the nature of the show will be serious with subjects running from philosophy to history.

This show is by no means a proclamation of my erudition or wisdom of any size. I hardy found these words in the dictionary. This show is an opportunity for all of us to learn and share knowledge and thoughts.

The moral of the story is: “Even fish will start talking, if you ask a good question”.

For now, I will answer questions as they accumulate with a possibility of recording weekly shows in the future.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to make Chaim-style monologue videos about all sorts of political issues pertaining to Israel the USA and the fight against the enemies of Jews and the evil Islam, but without mentioning any JTF affiliation so as to avoid all the ad hominem attacks that plague any of Chaim's videos that he posts on LL or zootube?  This way we can expouse the same views but without being labeled "terrorists" and this may help to gain followers who are believe in the same ideas but may be wary of the past deeds of JTF leadership.  And then they can get to know the message and the organization and THEN hear about Chaim ben Pesach and how he has moved on from his past and leads this positive movement?  Or something along these lines?  At the very least so that videos won't be automatically taken down from these Muslim-patrolled video sites.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 07:59:01 PM »
I got a question about Irans atomic program.

Many say it can be destroyed though air strikes. I'm not so sure about that because Iran certainly learned from the strikes against Iraks facilities in the early 80ies. Iran has some of its plants and facilities built underground possibly with a branched tunnel system.
Moreover some of the research for weapons is done in Syria in order to "hide" it there in the case Iran is attacked.

Do you think that Irans nuclear program can still be stopped with targeted air stikes only?   

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 11:56:51 AM »
has there been a show already, im confused?!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 07:56:52 PM »
Due to some temporary technical problems, I am unable to record the show, but will reply to the questions in a text format.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 12:21:39 AM »

If we are talking about Israel's enemies, then I think it is important to understand that Israel’s military might is much greater than that of all of its Arab enemies combined.

And thus the only viable strength that the Arabs have (forget oil) is our (Israel’s) weakness to be sane and our failure to use all of the opportunities given to us by G-d.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 12:26:54 AM »

What can we do about it?

Be friends with them… on a distance. Arabs that are occupying the Land of Israel have to be sent to their historical homeland – Arabian Peninsula, from where Mohammed started his occupational wars against the rest of the world forcefully converting, robbing, killing, raping etc.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2008, 12:32:29 AM »

Mecca is very close to Israel geographically, and thus if you nuke Mecca, you literally put Israel in the middle of an ecological catastrophy.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 12:35:28 AM »

I would have preferred if you were more specific on this subject, since it is very broad, but I can tell you this much: stop worrying about techniques, think of how to improve yourself as a personality for girls to think of techniques on how to get or keep you.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 12:39:54 AM »
Dear Zvulun, who do you support in the republican primary?

Mike Huckabee. I have supported him from the beginning. I think we are dealing with an exceptional guy here. Every thing that he says I can put my money on. Boy, America will be lucky, if he in charge…

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 12:47:52 AM »
which country has been Israel's truest real friend?

None. We were lucky if had a real friend, forget the truest real friend. But to be honest, it would be naive to expect a true friendship from a country, since countries have national interests, which can make two or more of them short or long term allies, not more.

But here is the important part. Israel has not learned to be a friend to itself. How then do you expect others to be friends with Israel?

I personally don’t have many real friends. Not because I don’t like people, but because I learnt to be a good friend to myself to only understand that everyone else had long done it before me.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 01:05:23 AM »
Is the Church (Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant ) anti-semitic?

No, they are not. Arabs are also Semites, and thus I would prefer the term anti-Jewish. And they are anti-Jewish in two ways:

1) Theologically. This is simple. The principles of Christianity are in sharp contrast of that of Judaism, and that is absolutely OK with me, since any other religion is, and we, Jews, don’t demand that Gentiles were Jewish.
2) But here is where those Churches were not only anti-Jewish, but also anti-Christian. First of all, those institutions were created by the ruling elites of their respective countries of origin in response to the growing Christian population (mainly poor citizens and slaves) and thus keep control and preserve their empires this way. This way Roman Empire became Roman Catholic Church, for example. Secondly, the way those churches acted towards the Jews (pogroms, inquisitions, crusades) is certainly in a drastic conflict with the main principles of Christianity, which are love, mercy, forgiveness.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 01:13:25 AM »
I got a question about Irans atomic program.

Many say it can be destroyed though air strikes. I'm not so sure about that because Iran certainly learned from the strikes against Iraks facilities in the early 80ies. Iran has some of its plants and facilities built underground possibly with a branched tunnel system.
Moreover some of the research for weapons is done in Syria in order to "hide" it there in the case Iran is attacked.

Do you think that Irans nuclear program can still be stopped with targeted air stikes only?   

You are right. It cannot be destroyed with an exclusive bombing of that what our intelligence considers a part of the nuclear program of Iran. We will have to put Iran on its knees, destroy it fundamentally for it to forget not only about nuclear weapons, but of any kind of serious weaponry. And honestly, I would expect that Iran responds to the first attack, and thus leave us no chance but finish it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 01:31:42 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2008, 01:20:03 AM »
Wouldn't it be a good idea to make Chaim-style monologue videos about all sorts of political issues pertaining to Israel the USA and the fight against the enemies of Jews and the evil Islam, but without mentioning any JTF affiliation so as to avoid all the ad hominem attacks that plague any of Chaim's videos that he posts on LL or zootube?  This way we can expouse the same views but without being labeled "terrorists" and this may help to gain followers who are believe in the same ideas but may be wary of the past deeds of JTF leadership.  And then they can get to know the message and the organization and THEN hear about Chaim ben Pesach and how he has moved on from his past and leads this positive movement?  Or something along these lines?  At the very least so that videos won't be automatically taken down from these Muslim-patrolled video sites.

You are very right.  8;)  And you sound like you are pretty knowledgeable in this. Why won’t you work on it?